Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

What is your view of ABC?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 7:50pm
I almost read that. And then I saw 'Sophie Elsworth'.

What a piece of sh*t she is LOL
Time is a flat circle
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 8:16pm
Do people read anything by people they don't politically/ personally/ culturally agree with any more? How are they supposed to understand where other people are coming from? No wonder it's all about name-calling now. Echo chambers of people all saying how clever they are and how dumb/ bad the others are. It's a crap way to live.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 8:19pm
stayer, If I wanted to read about Louise Milligan, the ABC and legal fees I would've read Bob's post on it from March...or the one from June...or the one from August...or the one from August...or the one from August...or the one from August...or the one from September.

I understood months ago. There's only 1 echo in here LOL
Time is a flat circle
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Do people read anything by people they don't politically/ personally/ culturally agree with any more? How are they supposed to understand where other people are coming from? No wonder it's all about name-calling now. Echo chambers of people all saying how clever they are and how dumb/ bad the others are. It's a crap way to live.

irony1
/???r?ni/
noun
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 8:41pm
Fair enough I guess, Aspro.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 8:45pm
Not sure why you and D1 call me Aspro D2, other than my username and Aspro starting with the same letter, hey I guess that's it, those of small intellect can only think of nonsensical nicknames. 
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 8:47pm
Thanks for proving my point, Aspro. Look up irony again.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 9:10pm
       fancy being so STOOPID , Not to Realise WHY you would be called ASPRO .

I Just wonder if being a Pain in the Bum has anything to do with it .
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 9:20pm
Aspro is a person, macca. Stop calling him names and judging him, you senile old bastard.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 9:24pm
I'm glad you told me.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 9:49pm
Well somebody had to, you stupid old dotard.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 5:50am
Fancy being so stupid that you spend 2 years blurting out the same point and running about with your hands in the air claiming victory despite evidence continually proving you wrong, good work D1 LOL
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 8:53am
Leave PT alone, Aspro. He's a person too.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 9:47am
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 9:54am
Good to see your consistent with your lack of comprehension skills, Stayer.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 9:56am
I think he is missing his little buddy. 
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 9:59am
Good to hear the old "at least you're consistent" and "comprehension skills" lines being trotted out again, Aspro. Do you guys share one brain? I can't tell who's who most of the time.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 5:07pm
Irony?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 5:09pm
The ironing is delicious
Time is a flat circle
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Thanks for proving my point, Aspro. Look up irony again.

Please use his registered ID in future posts Stern Smile

1. Members will be kind and courteous, and respectful to other members.................

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 5:52pm
No worries Gay.
At least you let me call macca a stupid old dotard.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 5:59pm
Maybe truth is a legitimate defense?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 6:03pm
Must be.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 6:03pm
....    I'll get you 2 for that.

Stole my line PT.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 6:05pm
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 6:07pm
I wouldn't know when I last had the ABC channel on my TV.

Never appealed to me .

Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 7:52pm
If you were a cricket tragic, you may have watched the Ashes back in 1970 -1971 when they were televised by the ABC.Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2022 at 6:27pm
Laura Tingle hosting 7.30 tonight instead of Leigh Sales. I wonder how different of a show it will be?
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2022 at 6:30pm
Norman Swan on tonight and going to tip some buckets on some heads I hear.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2022 at 6:56pm
If my mind had nothing in it but Murdoch & Jones I would tow myself out to sea in a hessian bag.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>