Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Very semi occasional sometimes tipping thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very semi occasional sometimes tipping thread
    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 4:21pm
In this very semi occasional sometimes tipping thread I may possibly post tips, maybe.

Thumbs Up

My bank will be none of your business but ING has a delightful orange card that I'm quite partial to.
Time is a flat circle
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 4:26pm
Shoot me your referral link next time ING run a promo. I may be interested in signing up. 
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 4:29pm
Will do.

Last minute tip. Zero Doubt in the last at Ballarat at $19 because he has eczema and I know what that's like.
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

Last minute tip. Zero Doubt in the last at Ballarat at $19 because he has eczema and I know what that's like.

Dropped out to finish near last. Can understand why, hard to scratch an itch will in full stride and boy does exercise make you itchy.
Time is a flat circle
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 5:44pm
Glad to see someone with a bit of credibility step up to the plate TJ  LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 6:15pm
LOLThumbs Up

I think if anyone follows anything I say in here that credibility might disappear quick smart. Only so many tips I can offer due to skin condition.
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 3:00pm
Caulf R7 Mahamedeis. The drift is so bad it must be good! Right?
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 8:39pm
Newmarket R3 Rock Melody. I had pet rock once.
Time is a flat circle
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 8:46pm
I'm liking this thread.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

I'm liking this thread.

Me too Stayer ....   His runner today was great, opened at 19/1 and i backed it out to 51's ... I thought if anyone is going to come up with a good one it would be a "Perfect Colt " Like TJ.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 10:07pm
You think I'm perfect? Maybe you really are a sweet old man LOL
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 10:21pm
[QUOTE=TJMitchell] You think I'm perfect? Maybe you really are a sweet old man LOL

Quote :-     I'm OK TJ ,   I had a laugh watching your tip as it was a big price and sat on the leader .. looked to be travelling well until Covid 19 set in ..        His disrythmias started and dyspnoea , caused defeat. .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 11:04pm
I don't think you understand the point of the thread macca but it didn't take long Clap
Time is a flat circle
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 12:18am
Any way, a bit of fun from TJ. What happened to Cinna?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 4:57am

I don't think you understand the point of the thread macca but it didn't take long Clap

Of course I understood ... Cinna got me off guard tho , that was a classic ..      no bigger laughs than some other attempts to say there is still a margin there for some Punters.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating aye.     losing Punters can get on of course,    But they soon shut down the "boosts" when some profit betting emerges.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 12:26pm
I thought to myself, how long would it take macca to offer up a snide remark in another 'tipping' thread. Even one so obviously fake. No time at all it turns out. Just can't help himself LOL.

If you wanted to make money off me macca you could've followed the Spring tipping thread last year where I won the roughies comp Big smile.

Or the Autumn thread this year where I won the winners comp Big smile.

Not every tip thread needs your attention, you've already been banned from one.

You have a lovely Sunday Thumbs Up
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 12:42pm
TJ .. I commented on the humour surrounding it all.    You don't think anyone really takes these threads seriously where outlandish , unobtainable prices , Charities BS etc are rife .
It is a forum , and comment is the order of the day.   If your Tipping is sound , you will show us with results and I wish you well.
Please tell me what I said that has offended you . I can't find anything .   No point telling you to get lost ... you would be micro chipped too.
   Another Brave man who thrives in dog packs .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 1:07pm
I don't see a dog pack here. What are you getting at? See if you can post just once without the need to throw in a snide remark macca. Try it, see how it feels.

Big smile
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 1:40pm

I don't see a dog pack here. What are you getting at? See if you can post just once without the need to throw in a snide remark macca. Try it, see how it feels.

Big smile

Show me what I said to have you act like a Doe Doe .

Show me .   any snide remark yesterday .. I saw the humour in cinna and follow ups.

You did call me a C--T recently .. = COLT .. we turned it into a joke .I thought.. RUOK..
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 2:03pm
Now a mental health joke. Class act you are Thumbs Up

You are however proving the point of the thread LOL 

as expected. Omen bet in the last at Casterton - Whowoodathort 
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 2:25pm
Don't read threads of anyone that doesn't interest you, or offends you .Easy Solution .       Some posters I never read .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 2:34pm
LOL macca, this is my thread, I started it.
Time is a flat circle
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 4:59pm
I got abused for wishing a fellow member Happy Birthday yesterday Ouch  

Cant take a trick up this neck of the woods LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

who abused you?

ALLAN  

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by bigal bigal wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

who abused you?

ALLAN  

ME .. Fraternising with the enemy.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 5:57pm
there was no abuse (WHATSOEVER) as far as I can see!!

ALLAN
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 6:03pm
NAH --- He is taking the pee . Al ....

i have trained him well .
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 6:12pm
I thought we had a State of Origin thread in Joffs but apparently not Confused Does anyone happen to know it's topic title?
I'm curious because whoever loses the 1st round, generally wins the 2nd (hmm wonder why LOL) & wanted to know if anyone thinks the Maroons have a hope in Hades @ 4.75.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 6:17pm
Gees gay3 it would be hard to see anything but an easy Blues win .. 2 late replacements for Qld ,      This NSW team is as good as I've seen since the 2000 period ...       With the V'landy causing 10% deductions I don't bet on the NRL now ... But I wouldn't back qld at 20/1 .
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2021 at 6:39pm
IF you were to back them.....i would be backing them on BETFAIR..$6!!!

ALLAN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>