Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tip The Cards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 56>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 5:21pm
Doomben Cup

1. Zaaki - 100. Best horse in the race maybe the nation. No chinks although he did look like he needed the run or tired, last start, but he can still win this if he is not at his best.
2. The Chosen One - 80. Only bad run this prep was over the 3200m on a heavy track. His WFA form this season has been quite good and he is definitely a place hope if we are not racing a heavy track. 
3. Kukeracha - 86. His last two efforts have been terrific and that makes him a genuine place hope.
4. Yonkers - 80. Good win last start, but he does not seem a genuine group 1 WFA horse. Can run well but not win.
5. Great House - 77. Better off at 2400m under handicap weights.
6. Heutor - 83. Good run at the Coast, but still a fair way off the top couple. The extra 300m should suit and he should be able to use the gate to roll forward. Place hope.
7. Maximal - 74. No chance.
8. Esti Feny - 70. Not a hope here.
9. Polly Grey - 88. Took genuine ground off the winner last start. Her advantage is the heavy track which we may not get here so a place hope.  
10. Coventina Bay - 82. I am expecting her to roll forward here and give a sight. She is a good WFA mare and she can go well here.

Ratings

1. No.1 Zaaki - 100
2. No.9 Polly Grey - 88
3. No.3 Kukeracha - 86
4. No.6 Heutor - 83
5. No.10 Coventina Bay - 82
6. No.4 Yonkers - 80
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.5
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.3 Kukeracha
Precedent: No.1 Zaaki

Summary: Again not much to say. No.1 Zaaki is a clear top rater here. No.9 Polly Grey loses a little shine if we are racing on a soft track and not the heavy, but she seems to be in career best form so she can place. No.3 Kukeracha also ran well at the Coast and his win before that was sensational so he is also in great form. No.6 Huetor and No.10 Coventina Bay were good at the Coast but they still need to improve off those runs just to place while No.2 The Chosen One has only had one bad run this prep and that was at 3200m on a heavy track, back to the soft track he can run well.

Punters Club Investments

$500 place @ $2.60 No.3 Kukeracha
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 6:21pm
Queensland Derby

1. Tutukaka - 73. Did win the Geelong Classic in the spring but all his other form this season has been shocking. Got beaten too far last start and while the better track conditions may assist he needs to make up too much ground here. 
2. Dark Destroyer - 87. Has got better each run since he debuted here. While Paternal was making good ground on him late last start, this fellow had a much harder run. If he can bounce back off that he is the one to beat.
3. Caboche - 78. Going okay, but he needs to improve significantly to win here. I can see him running into 4th but not win.
4. Menazzi - 78. Needs to improve but that barrier is not going to help. He will need a Nash special from the gate, but he can finish top five if he gets a good run.
5. Pinarello - 82. Good win last start and he is talented but that barrier is a shocker. I can not see him winning but he is too good to leave out. Place hope.  
6. Red Wave - 68. Form not up to this standard.
7. Southern Stock - 81. he is the local who has looked like the 2400m would suit. I am not sure he can win, but he will give a good sight. Top four hope.
8. Balmaurice - 75. On his Grand Prix run behind Gypsy Goddess has him a top five hope, but that last run was a shocker. I also think he needs a absolute dry track and he will not get that here.
9. Sea Treasures - 82. His run three back in Sydney was okay, and I think back up to 2400m will suit. He does run well on heavy so the conditions will be okay, but he does need to improve to win. Place hope.
10. Ting Tong - 80. his last two runs have been behind a horse who had form around some of the South Australian Derby place getters, and a filly who will be one of the favs for the Oaks next week. Not sure the 2400m but he has to be a chance.
11. Satirical Boy - 80. He has talent and the 2400m will suit, but he needs it as dry as possible to win at this level. No surprise if he wins but I will not be backing him on any worse than a soft 6.
12. Paternal - 84. Great trial for this in the Rough Habit. Drawn beautifully to do no work early, and the only thing Bowman will need to do is find a run off the fence from the 800m and not get stuck on the rail. If gets the breaks he goes close.
13. Dark rebel - 77. Not good enough and I can see no reason for him winning.
14. Global Ausbred - 76. Good win last start and he looks a good horse for his owners but outclassed here.
15. Impel Gazelle - 78. I thought he ran okay last start but he did have every hope. Can not win but expect him to go forward and he can kick on for a top half finish.
16. Anythink Goes - 75. Clearly outpointed by Global Ausbred last start and that form is not good enough to win. He does look like the 2400m will suit and he likes the heavy will sit right behind the speed and can kick on for a top five finish.
17. Nest Egg - 80. His last two have been a little below the level needed for here, but he did beat Pinarello home in the NZ Derby and he has looked like a horse who is looking for the 2400m recently. On his recent form no, but no surprise if he is the big improver here.
18. Villaden - 79. His run two back was behind a smart 3yo and the SA Derby runner up was beside him at the finish. I think he is better on a dry track but he run okay but not win.
19. Turn Me Over - 72. If this wins then Chris Waller is a genius!
20. Velvet Lady - 68. Not here.
21. Kiplings Journey - 69. Outclassed here.

Ratings

1. No.2 Dark Destroyer - 87
2. No.12 Paternal - 84
3. No.9 Sea Treasures - 82
4. No.5 Pinarello - 82
5. No.7 Southern Stock - 81
6. No.17 Nest Egg - 80
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.11
Recommended Bet: $20 win No.2 Dark Destroyer
                              $10 win No.5 Pinarello
                              $10 win No.12 Paternal
                              $5 each way No.17 Nest Egg
Precedent: No.2 Dark Destroyer

Summary: This is by far the weakest derby of the season. No.2 Dark Destroyer and No.12 Paternal are the best of those runners who have come through the local lead in races. No.5 Pinarello looks talented enough to win but that barrier is a shocker. No.9 Sea Treasures and No.10 Ting Tong come through a race which looked a strong form reference with the filly who won the race set to start one of the favs next week in the Queensland Oaks. For me the best local is No.7 Southern Stock who has looked in need of the 2400m at his last few. No.17 Nest Egg has also looked a 2400m horse at his last two runs, and he comes here after having beaten Pinarello in the NZ Derby and he can be the one who improves at big odds.

Punters Club Investments

$150 win @ $5.50 No.2 Dark Destroyer
$100 win @ $9.50 No.5 Pinarello
$100 win @ $7.00 No.12 Paternal
$30 win + $50 place @ $17.00 + $4.20 No.10 Ting Tong
$20 win + $50 place @ $41.00 + $9.00 No.17 Nest Egg  
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 7:12pm
Kingsford-Smith Cup

1. Private Eye - 88. Looks well placed here off a break. Forget his Doncaster failure after having some issues, and if he has recovered he is capable, but for me personally he is still just a handicapper until he wins a group 1 WFA race. This is his chance.
2. Laws of Indices - 86. His Doncaster run is his worse this prep and he was not beaten far. I think he is better on a track as dry as possible and on the soft track here he should run well. No surprise if he wins but a place hope for me.
3. Ellsberg - 88. Has done nothing but run well this prep. I think 1300/1400m is his distance range and he will roll forward and he will be strong late. As long as he does not get to far off the lead, he for me is the one to beat.
4. Eleven Eleven - 74. Good fresh run but for me that form is a level down from this. Drops two kilos, but he is not a noted group 1 WFA performer and he can run without my support.
5. Apache Chase - 81. His form is probably a drop below this level, but he loves the track, he should be on speed from the gate and he should be fitter second up after his trip to Rockhampton where he ran well. No surprise if he won but again a place hope for mine.
6. Wild Planet - 75. Has had better placement than here recently and come up short. Not for me.
7. Rothfire - 82. I know everyone has dropped off but for me this is a perfect race for him. I do not see much speed, so he and Apache Chase and maybe Ellsberg should be the ones shooting for the lead. He has looked in need of the runs at his first two, but he should get fitter as his prep goes on. I am also thinking the better track condition here will benefit. At the $23.00 mark he looks value to me.
8. Olmedo - 75. His last run was good, but he has fallen short at this level before and until he shows me something I will continue to take him on.
9. Signore Fox - 83. Okay I have taken him on to my detriment enough, so he makes the top six here. Good run last start and the extra 100m suits.
10. Sierra Sue - 77. I know she was not suited on the heavy last start, but all her clockwise runs have been shocking or at least not as good as her Melbourne form, so I will take her on.
11. September Run - 80. Another mare whose Melbourne and Adelaide form is better than this direction, but she is in good form coming here. Steps up to a good WFA race here and while she gets her preferred conditions I will leave her out of the winning hopes. 
12. Entriviere - 86. Just got to far back last start. The barrier is a concern I am not sure what type of run she gets but if she can sit closer with cover she can win. 
13. Paulele - 87. Great effort last start. He clearly is not at his best on heavy and with a upgrade to the conditions he has to be a major player in this.
14. Isotope - 75. Needs the track dry and will not get those conditions.
15. Away Game - 77. Good mare ( worth $4.2 million) racing for Yulong for the first time here. Has fallen short at group 1 level in recent seasons and while she can run well I will be taking her on.
16. Brooklyn Hustle - 75. Her win here last season was sensational and if she produced that effort she could go close but she has drawn badly for her and there is not a huge amount of speed so I will take her on here.
17. Scallopini - 80. Good effort behind a smart sprinter last start. Loves the track, good record at distance and draws to get the suck run behind the speed. No reason he can not run well here.
18. Niccanova - 81. I thought his last start was okay, but for me he thrives on wet tracks. Loves the track, Good record at the distance and should get a nice run from his gate. Can surprise.
19. Jamaea - 78. Just needs a dry track. She has the class to win this and if she got a run and it was a soft 6 she could be in the mix.
20. Ranch Hand - 80. Probably better at the 1200m but his Hobartville run behind Anamoe has him a hope here. He is one who can use the inside draw, so if he somehow gets a run he is some hope.
21. Alpine Edge - 78. I think he is being set solely for the Stradbroke and he looks right on target for that race. He is getting fitter and not sure he gets a run but he can run well here.

Ratings

1. No.3 Ellsberg - 88
2. No.1 Private Eye - 88
3. No.13 Paulele - 87
4. No.12 Entriviere - 86
5. No.2 Laws Of Indices - 86
6. No.9 Signore Fox - 83
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.5
Recommended Bet: $20 win No.3 Ellsberg
                              $30 win No.13 Paulele
Precedent: No.9 Signore Fox

Summary: Good strong group 1 field here. No.3 Ellsberg has improved to become a group 1 performer and I think his best distance is 1300m/1400m, and looks well placed. No.12 Entriviere and No.13 Paulele were very very good in the 10,000 and they can go close again. No.9 Signore Fox has been a horse I have taken on several times and he was very good in the 10,000 as well. No.1 Private Eye goes well fresh and he has trialled well. My concern with him as that the speed here is not strong on paper and he needs it at the distance. No.5 Apache Chase ran well fresh and he loves this track and 1300m is suitable. No.2 Laws Of Indices just needs a track as dry as it can get to go well. Unlike most form students, I am not ready to give up on No.7 Rothfire. I think he is best on a track as dry as he can get, and he has needed the recent runs coming off a big break. With a lack of speed on paper I can see him rolling for3ward and giving everyone something to catch.

Punters Club Investments

$50 win + $100 place @$20.00 + $4.80 No.3 Ellsberg
$50 place @ $6.50 No.1 Private Eye
$100 win @ $6.00 No.12 Entriviere
$100 win @ $6.50 No.13 Paulele
$50 place @ $6.50 No.7 Rothfire
$50 place @ $7.50 No.9 Signore Fox 

Good luck to all investors!       
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 10:44pm
Saturday

Wanganui

Castletown Stakes

1. No.8 - 75
2. No.5 - 74
3. No.1 - 73
4. No.4 - 73
5. No.6 - 71
6. No.9 - 68
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.3
Recommended Bet: $10 win + $40 place No.4 Kana
Precedent: No.6 Wessex

1600m Listed

1. No.5 - 78
2. No.4 - 76
3. No.2 - 76
4. No.6 - 73
5. No.7 - 72
6. No.2 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.1 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.4 Amusez Moi
Precedent: No.5 Secret Amour

Rosehill

Winter Cup

1. No.5 - 80
2. No.1 - 78
3. No.2 - 77
4. No.6 - 75
5. No.3 - 73
6. No.4 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.5 Military Mission
Precedent: No.2 Alakahan

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:51pm
Belmont

Racontuer Stakes

1. No.2 - 81
2. No.1 - 78
3. No.5 - 78
4. No.4 - 76
5. No.11-74
6. No.3 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.10
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.5 Devoted
                              $20 win No.4 Searchin Roc's
Precedent: No.2 Above The Peg

Eagle Farm

The Phoenix

1. No.10 - 88
2. No.5 - 79
3. No.12 - 78
4. No.13 - 76
5. No.9 - 75
6. No.11- 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.3
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.10 Political Debate
                              $10 each way No.13 Chayse N Artie
Precedent: No.9 Dark Harmony

Bill Carter Stakes

1. No.3 - 80
2. No.1 - 80
3. No.5 - 79
4. No.2 - 77
5. No.7 - 74
6. No.13-74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.9
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Madame Pommery
                              $10 each way No.13 Honey Pot
Precedent: No.2 Plymstock

Lightning Handicap

1. No.2 - 84
2. No.7 - 81
3. No.5 - 79
4. No.9 - 77
5. No.4 - 75
6. No.8 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.11
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Esta Le Roca
                              $10 each way No.5 Niedorp
Precedent: No.4 Doctor Zous

National Classic F&M WFA (I can see this developing into a group 1 race in the next five years)

1. No.4 - 81
2. No.5 - 78
3. No.3 - 77
4. No.1 - 76
5. No.2 - 74
6. No.6 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.9
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.4 Belle Plaisir
                             $20 win No.5 Yamazaki
Precedent: There is not enough of a pattern to have a precedent here!

Spear Chief Handicap

1. No.8 - 78
2. No.10-77
3. No.11-76
4. No.1 - 74
5. No.7 - 74
6. No.3 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.9
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Kubrick
Precedent: No.11 Bullfinch

Moreton Cup

1. No.11 - 85
2. No.1 - 83
3. No.2 - 79
4. No.5 - 77
5. No.9 - 76
6. No.3 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.4
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Kementari
                              $20 win No.11 Letzbeglam
Precedent: No.5 Shooting For Gold

QLD Day Stakes

1. No.11 - 84
2. No.3 - 81
3. No.1 - 80
4. No.2 - 79
5. No.6 - 78
6. No.7 - 77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.11 Stellar Magic
                              $10 each way No.1 Shaquero
Precedent: No.3 Athelric

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 7:24pm
Okay we are down $4535.00 coming into the Queensland Oaks.

Queensland Oaks

1. Barb Raider - 83. Personally I think she is the best filly in the race, but on last weeks run I have a huge concern at the 2200m. She will need a Williams special from the gate as she is a roll forward filly. She will need a huge amount of luck to win but she is too good to leave out.
2. Gypsy Goddess - 83. That barrier is huge hurdle to overcome. She will get back from that gate and she can finish hard off her Oaks run in Sydney but she will need to be a very very good filly to win. Top 4 hope.
3. Glint Of Hope - 83. She was beaten a fair way out in the VRC Oaks but she was not beaten far at the end where she pulled up lame. She was strong through the line at Adelaide and only up to 2200m here she has to be a huge hope. Winning chance.
4. Biscayne Bay - 79. I think she is one filly who will miss going out to 2400m. She was only keeping her spot in the run home last week and I think she will find the 2400m too short. She can get a nice run and if there is good speed on she can run on into the top five but not win.
5. Mokulua. Scratched
6. Honeycreeper - 75. Finished behind a few of these in Sydney and I think this is actually a stronger race depth wise. She has drawn badly and I can not see Bowman going back to back here.
7. Gin Martini - 80. She ran okay last week, but again I think she would be a filly who would appreciate the 2400m better. She should be one of the front runners and she can stick on. Place hope.
8. Festival Dancer - 73. I thought she had every hope last start and she has been found wanting in this grade before. Needs it easier.
9. Dynasties - 78. Good win two back in a major lead up for this, but that last run was an absolute shocking effort. Maybe she likes Queensland but from the gate she will need a J-Mac special just to be in the finish. She is another who I am concerned about at the 2200m.
10. Verona - 80. The run against the boys was not great, after her good win in the Frank Packer Plate. Not sure the 2200m will be ideal and the barrier makes it harder as she is a get back type of runner. Not for me.
11. Belle Savoir - 81. Good run last week and while she will need luck from the awkward draw she looks to be peaking at the right time. Good chance!
12. Aravene - 80. Her last two wins have been very good and she seems to be coming good at the right time. I am a little concerned that her two best runs have been on soft and heavy, but the 2200m looks ideal and she has drawn perfectly to do no work early and she has a top class distance jockey aboard. She will get every hope and be hard to beat.
13. Charity Spirit. Scratched
14. Smirk - 80. Going well without winning. The 2200m looks ideal and looked a little unlucky last start when held up coming to the turn. Place hope.
15. Teranga - 79. There is a concern that she has not had the run in over a month, but I am trusting the trainer to know his horse here. Not sure she can win, but I can see her finishing top five.
16. Le Villi - 81. I would prefer her at 2400m but she was making good ground late last week and she should be able to sit closer in the run here from a better draw. Has a very underrated distance jockey on board and while I do not like the trainers record in group 1's she has to be a good $21.00 hope.
17. Rosie Impact - 69. The stable have a habit of producing a rough result every now and then but she looks totally outclassed here.
18. Nom De Plume - 71. Beaten a long way last saturday but she has drawn the rails here so maybe she can sit forward. Not for me.
19. Cupid's Kiss - 66. Good luck to the connections, but not for me.
20. Nyota - 75. Improving up and comer but might have hit this grade a little too soon in her career. can see her finishing front half of the field.
21. Pioneer Lass - 70. Going well for easier.
22. Chayse N Tanya - 68. Will not be running here.
23. Savagal - 69. Will not be running here.

Ratings

1. No.3 Glint Of Hope - 83
2. No.1 Barb Raider - 83
3. No.2 Gypsy Goddess - 83
4. No.11 Belle Savoir - 81
5. No.16 Le Villi - 81
6. No.12 Aravene - 80
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.14
Recommended Bet: $10 win + $40 place No.16 Le Villi
Precedent: No.11 Belle Savoir

Summary: Unlike the derby last week, I actually think this is the best quality Oaks in Australia this season. Good depth and while not at the 2400m that makes things very interesting form wise. I have no doubt in my own mind that No.1 Barb Raider is the best filly in the race, just like Duais last year however I have concerns, and this time they are the distance. I know it is only an extra 100m but they were really closing for the last two hundred meters last week and while she kicked nd won, she will need another Williams special. No.2 Gypsy Goddess, No.4 Biscayne Bay, No.7 Gin Martini, No.11 Belle Savoir, No.14 Smirk and No.16 Le Villi have all run well in the local lead ups so they should all have admirers, for me No.4, No.7 and No.16 are the better hopes from that group. No.3 Glint Of Hope was strong through the line winning in  Adelaide but she will not get as cosy a run here, however she is a winning hope, while No.12 Aravene has won well at her last two starts but they were on a soft and heavy track (with the heavy track win the better effort) and so back on the drier track will she be as well suited. No.6 Honeycreeper and No.10 Verona won well during the Sydney carnival but their form since has not been as good. And while she has not run for over a month No.15 Teranga is not hopeless so you have to trust the trainer and hope that McEvoy gives her every hope. Good race with depth!

Punters Club Investment

$100 win @ $  8.00 No.1 Barb Raider
$100 win @ $15.00 No.3 Glint Of Hope
$20 win + $40 place @ $34.00 + $7.00 No.7 Gin Martini
$30 win + $70 place @ $31.00 + $5.00 No.16 Le Villi
$20 win + $30 place @ $51.00 + $11.00 No.15 Teranga
$90 win @ $7.50 No.12 Aravene

Good luck to all investors!             
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 8:32pm
Saturday

Oxlade Stakes

1. No.1 - 77
2. No.5 - 76
3. No.9 - 75
4. No.13-75
5. No.15-72
6. No.14-71
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.3
Recommended Bet: $10 win + $20 place No.9 Shaquila
                              $20 win No.13 Minks Star
Precedent: No.9 Shaquila

Wayne Wilson Stakes

1. No.1 - 83
2. No.3 - 81
3. No.7 - 80
4. No.2 - 78
5. No.4 - 77
6. No.8 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Bigboyroy
                              $20 win No.7 Bullfinch
Precedent: No.1 Scallopini

Brisbane Cup

1. No.2 - 80
2. No.4 - 79
3. No.7 - 79
4. No.1 - 77
5. No.6 - 75
6. No.3 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.10
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.4 Sweet Thomas
                              $20 win No.7 The Fearless One
Precedent: No.2 Splendiferous

Gunsynd Classic

1. No.7 - 83
2. No.1 - 80
3. No.4 - 79
4. No.3 - 79
5. No.2 - 77
6. No.10-75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.6
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.7 Ashgrove
                              $20 win No.3 Battleton
Precedent: No.1 Kiss Sum

Hinkler Handicap

1. No.5 - 82
2. No.1 - 81
3. No.3 - 79
4. No.9 - 76
5. No.8 - 75
6. No.11-74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.2
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.5 Ranch Hand
                              $10 each way No.9 Shaquero
Precedent: No.1 Tycoonist

Q22

1. No.3 - 84
2. No.4 - 82
3. No.1 - 82
4. No.9 - 79
5. No.14-78
6. No.6 - 77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.11
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Huetor
                              $10 each way No.14 Esti Feny
Precedent: This is only the second running of this race so no precedent exists. To note there must be a five year pattern for a precedent to exist.

Dane Ripper Stakes

1. No.15 - 88
2. No.10 - 83
3. No.3 - 82
4. No.4 - 79
5. No.1 - 77
6. No.6 - 76
Add ins for any scratchings are No.13 & No.11
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.15 Najmaty
                              $20 win No.10 Letzbeglam
Precedent: No.11 Tycoon Evie

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 9:27pm
Belmont

Hyperion Stakes

1. No.10 - 84
2. No.2 - 82
3. No.4 - 79
4. No.8 - 77
5. No.5 - 75
6. No.3 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.14
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.4 Laverrod
Precedent: No.2 Massimo

Randwick

Bob Charley Stakes

1. No.2 - 82
2. No.6 - 80
3. No.4 - 79
4. No.5 - 75
5. No.10-74
6. No.3 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.1 & No.9
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Dragonstone
Precedent: No.4 Surreal Step                              
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 10:29pm
Okay down $4685.00 after our second and third places last week (any chance of w in today?) We have two very intriguing group 1's at Eagle Farm finally on a good track from Wednesday.

J.J.Atkins Stakes

1. Brereton - 80. Off a months break into the Sires and he a cracker. Not sure he can turn the tables on the winner but he will run well out to the 1600m.
2. Twin Stars - 78. Having his first run this direction in the Sires and I thought he ran well. The extra 200m should suit, he will benefit from the race experience this direction and he has drawn well to do no work early. Not sure he can win, but he can finish top four.
3. Cocobrew Express - 68. Was clearly outpointed last start and this field is stronger. Not for me.
4. Political Debate - 82. Has the boom on him and he did score his spot by winning last week but he does have some issues. The back up within seven days, the barrier for him is a little awkward as he looks like he will be smothered in the field so he will need a gap late, and he looks a wind up and keep coming horse not a sit and sprint type, so he will need room to get moving before the turn. Not against him being favorite but he will need luck. Definite winning hope.
5. Mishani Stealth - 74. Okay last week, but he has a habit of missing the start. Drawn awkwardly and while the 1600m looks well within his grasp, he needs to improve to finish top five.
6. Brosnan - 79. Good win to break his maiden status last start. Has looked like he needs the 1600m in his last couple and he can go close here. Should get a lovely run and get every hope here.
7. Green Shadows - 78. From the wide gate last start he was flashing late, but he will get a similar run here which means he will be giving a huge start once again. Has talent but looking to others.
8. Heroic Son - 71. Not going well enough.
9. Owen County - 78. Very good win last start. The 1600m will be ideal, and he is in form but the barrier is a negative. I can see him coming late and placing, but not sure he can beat all of his rivals. Each Way hope.
10. Sharp N Smart - 82. Just as good a run as Political Debate last week, if not better. I like the look of him a s a horse and if he handles the back up for me he is the one to beat from the good gate where he can sit closer and stalk the speed.
11. Robusto. Scratched
12. Basquait - 79. I like him having already run the 1600m. I am a little hesitant as his form is all on heavy tracks, but if he can handle the drier track he is a definite danger. Good value!
13. Ringmaster - 77. Good run last week but the first two home there went past him pretty easy. Is good enough for a top four spot.
14. Fearless Knight - 70. Should get a nice run but he has been found wanting in this grade coming through and expect that to continue here.
15. Lethal Thoughts - 77. I think the two he finished behind last start are smart types, however having said that he needs to have improved off that run just to beat Brosnan. Now fully fit I am expecting him to provide some of the speed here from the wide gate and he can kick for a top five spot, but not win.
16. Sheeza Belter - 83. Awesome win in the Sires and do not think anyone from there can turn the tables. Has the gate speed to lead but I would love to see her get into the oneone spot. Definite danger!
17. Tyresa - 74. All of her form suggests this grade is a little to steep. 
18. Amati. Scratched.
19. West Of Africa - 70. Going okay but outclassed here.

Ratings

1. No.16 Sheeza Belter - 83
2. No.10 Sharp N Smart - 82
3. No.4   Political Debate - 82
4. No.1 Brereton - 80
5. No.12 Basquait - 79
6. No.6 Brosnan - 79
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.2
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.10 Sharp N Smart
                              $20 win No.12 Basqauit
Precedent: No.1 Brereton

Summary: Good even field of 2yo's here. I am going away from the Sires for the winner although No.16 Sheeza Belter is a huge winning hope but she needs to overcome a severe historical disadvantage as no Sires winner this century has done the double. And No.1 Brereton should improve off a run off a months break so he can place but not win. I am with No.10 Sharp N Smart. Not much between him and No.4 Political Debate but I just thought he showed a bit more at the end of the 1500m, so for me he should have more fitness improvement and the extra 100m will suit as well. No doubt the winner is a huge hope and he deserves to be favorite. No.6 Brosnan broke his maiden well and he has looked a mile 2yo for the last three runs. No.9 Owen County is stepping up in grade here but his last start win was good and he can run well, while No.12 Basquait had every hope last start but will get that run again and I like the fact he has already had that run at the 1600m. Good race and some good value on offer.

Punters Club Investments

$150 win @ $6.00 No.10 Sharp N Smart
$120 win @ $5.50 No.4 Political Debate
$80 win   @ $13.00 No.9 Owen County
$30 win + $50 place @ $31.00 + $6.00 No.6 Brosnan
$70 win @ $15.00 No.12 Basquiat              

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 11:45pm
Stradbroke Handicap

1. Private Eye - 80. His last two have been, well lacklustre but he pulled up with an issue from the Doncaster and he was back too far in distance when he got back and di not do much late last start. Now into his grand final if he has no medical issues he can win.
2. Laws Of Indices - 78. I thought he had no hope from the draw and being slowly away last start. He can sit closer from the better draw here and he has to at least be a place hope on his George Ryder and All Aged Stakes runs.
3. Apache Chase - 83. Not sure he gets any peace in front here, but he went quick from the start at the 1300m last start and held on well. While we are back to handicaps here, I think this a field with more depth class wise so he will need to improve but his barrier gives him a huge show on his favorite track.
4. Eleven Eleven - 80. I never thought I would say he could win a group 1, although I have liked him from the beginning, but he is well placed here. Gets a draw to do no work early and he has a good finish when at his best. 1400m is ideal and no reason he will not go close.
5. Alligator Blood - 79. The last run was one of the best lead in runs for this race. It has been a while since he backed up a good run with another, but at his best he can win this despite the negative barrier. From that gate and from this stable no surprise if he charges forward from that gate.
6. Soxagon - 82. Is in career best form and the 1400m is ideal. I am expecting him to either charge forward from the gate or sit forward of midfield and stalk the speed and pounce late. No reason why he can not win.
7. Emerald Kingdom - 77. 3 wide all the way last start and did not shirk his task. Gets in with a nice weight, last couple of runs on the track are good, and his record at the distance is second to none. Can use the gate and again at least a top 4 hope.
8. Wild Planet - 72. Has failed at this level before and his recent form is not his best so I will pass.
9. Rothfire - 80. Proved he had a bit of spark left in the tank last start. The barrier is hopeles, and so nothing to lose if they use his speed to skip across, get a few cheap midrace sections and kick hard at the 200m. Might struggle to win but can place.
10. I Am Superman - 77. Once again    has trialled well coming into major race, but he always falls short and I see nothing different here today although the stable is flying at the moment.
11. Ayrton - 78. His form is at this level but the gate and coming back 400m and the big field means he needs to much luck for mine. I will be taking him on.
12. Bandersnatch - 70. Not good enough.
13. Niccanova - 78. Just not suited at 1200m last week which tells me it was just a run to get him cherry ripe for this. 1400m, Eagle Farm and the back up are all pluses. As usual he will be over his rightful odds!
14. Buffalo River - 77. Gave a good sight last start from the front. Will roll forward again and I think he can give a sight again but not win for me.
15. Isotope - 79. The WFA was just a little beyond her last start. Back to handicap with 52.5kgs, drawn perfectly, will get a stalking spot behind the speed and her EF form is a bit misleading. 4yo mares have a nice record here and I can see her getting close at the end.
16. Brooklyn Hustle - 76. I get the feeling this is the race that she has been set for. If she could reproduce the effort which saw her score in the Dane Ripper last year she would be hard to hold out, but just a top five spot for mine.
17. Vilana - 79. Not sure about the strength of the form from that race last start but his effort was huge. I can see him getting a lovely run from the gate and he looks to be improving at the right time. Definite winning hope.
18. Startantes - 80. She has gotten into the habit of getting too far back from the start which gives her too much to do late. She can sit closer from the gate and if she can settle midfield she has the ability to win. 
19. Scallopini - 78. Going well enough to be a top four hope if he gets a run.
20. Ranch Hand - 77. Not sure 1400m is his distance but going okay. This might be a bit rich.
21. Flying Crazy - 75. The distance is his best but not sure about his class. 
22. Tycoonist - 72. Not here.
23. Frankie Pinot - 77. His run in the Goodwood was out of this world. His win before that was good, but does he do his best on wet tracks? He will not get a run here so it does not matter but he would have been a place hope if he got a run.     

Ratings

1. No.3 Apache Chase - 83
2. No.6 Soxagon - 82
3. No.9 Rothfire - 80
4. No.1 Private Eye - 80
5. No.4 Eleven Eleven - 80
6. No.16 Startantes - 80
Add ins for any scratchings are No.15 & No.17
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.15 Isotope
                              $10 each way No.9 Rothfire
Precedent: No.4 Eleven Eleven

Summary: Strong edition of one of my favorite races of the year! It would be easier for me to divide the field into categories so that is what I will do. For me the winning hopes down the page are No.1 Private Eye, No.3 Apache Chase, No.4 Eleven Eleven, No.6 Soxagon, No.9 Rothfire, No.13 Niccanova, No.15 Isotope, No.17 Vilana, and No.18 Startantes. Those with each way hopes are No.2 Laws Of Indices, No.5 Alligator Blood, No.7 Enerald Kingdom, No.11 Ayrton, No.14 Buffalo River. And the rest are not place chances. For the record I think No.15 Isotope  and No.9 Rothfire are the two top winning hopes. Both are getting to 1400m and back from the WFA they are well placed although Rothfire will need luck from the draw. No.6 Soxagon has been in career best form, No.17 Vilana won well last time out but are the 3yo's strong enough to be competitive here? No.1 Private Eye and No.2 Laws Of Indices are capable of improving here while No.4 Eleven Eleven loves Queensland and back to the handicap conditions he can run well. No.18 Startantes id good enough but she needs everything to go right to win. I am taking on No.11 Ayrton for several reasons but the main one is he is coming here off a injury, and this is the second prep where he is having more than two runs, which tells me he has ben a bit prone to injury. Good luck with all your investments!

Punters Club Investments

$100 win @ $7.00 No.4 Eleven Eleven
$100 win @ $14.00 No.15 Isotope
$30 win + $50 place @ $29.00 + $5.00 No.17 Vilana
$50 win @ $18.00 No.1 Private Eye
$50 win @ $18.00 No.2 Laws Of Indices
$70 win @ $9.00 No.11 Ayrton
$50 win @ $18.00 No.9 Rothfire

Good luck and lots of winners for all investors! 
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2022 at 12:30am
Okay lets see what we have tomorrow with no group 1's and the main meeting at Ipswich.

Belmont

Belmont Guineas

1. No.1 - 84
2. No.3 - 82
3. No.6 - 79
4. No.2 - 79
5. No.4 - 77
6. No.5 - 75
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Devoted
Precedent: No.1 Devoted

Flemington

Creswick Stakes

1. No.1 - 88
2. No.8 - 82
3. No.3 - 81
4. No.4 - 79
5. No.5 - 79
6. No.6 - 77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.7
Recommended Bet:$30 win No.1 Star Patrol
                             $10 each way No.3 Gimme Par
Precedent: No.1 Star Patrol

Rosehill

McKell Cup

1. No.5 - 82
2. No.8 - 79
3. No.3 - 79
4. No.8 - 77
5. No.7 - 76
6. No.4 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.1
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.5 Surf Dancer
Precedent: No.3 Dr Drill

Ipswich

Ipswich Cup

1. No.5 - 82
2. No.8 - 80
3. No.1 - 78
4. No.3 - 77
5. No.2 - 75
6. No.7 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.13 & No.4
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.5 Our Intrigue
                              $10 each way No.7 Smart Meteor
Precedent: No.1 Berdibek

Eye Liner Stakes

1. No.3 - 82
2. No.5 - 82
3. No.9 - 79
4. No.7 - 78
5. No.4 - 77
6. No.10-75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.15 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Holyfield
                              $10 each way No.7 Godspodin
Precedent: No.5 Vinco

Gai Waterhouse Classic

1. No.2 - 84
2. No.5 - 84
3. No.8 - 81
4. No.20-79
5. No.11-78
6. No.18-76
Add ins for any scratchings are No.14 & No.4
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Juan Diva
                              $10 each way No.8 Tycoon Evie
Precedent: No.5 Tahitian Dancer

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 8:35pm
Strickland Stakes

1. No.6 - 84
2. No.7 - 83
3. No.3 - 80
4. No.2 - 75
5. No.1 - 74
6. No.9 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.11
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Kaptain Kaos
Precedent: No.7 God Has Chosen

Randwick

Stayers Cup

1. No.1 - 81
2. No.4 - 79
3. No.7 - 77
4. No.6 - 74
5. No.8 - 74
6. No.3 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.5
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.4 Feel The Rush
Precedent: No.6 Shameless Miss

Civic Stakes

1. No. 9 - 84
2. No.12- 82
3. No.16- 82
4. No.8  - 80
5. No.17- 80
6. No.10- 78
Add ins for any scratchings are No.3 & No.11
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.9 True Detective
                             $10 each way No.16 Le Gai Soleil
Precedent: No.9 True Detective

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2022 at 9:19pm
Eagle Farm

Gold Crown

1. No.1 - 85
2. No.5 - 78
3. No.3 - 77
4. No.9 - 75
5. No.6 - 74
6. No.7 - 70
Add in for a sratching No.8
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Our Intrigue
Precedent: No.3 Rebel Rama

Tattersalls Cup

1. No.2 - 88
2. No.5 - 78
3. No.3 - 75
4. No.8 - 74
5. No.1 - 72
6. No.4 - 70
Add in for a scratching is No.6
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Esti Feny
Precedent: No.2 Esti feny

Tattersalls Stakes

1. No.8 - 85
2. No.1 - 82
3. No.11-78
4. No.2 - 78
5. No.7 - 77
6. No.4 - 76
Add ins for any scratchings are No.13 & No.5
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.8 Stroll
                             $20 win No.7 Chayse N Artie
Precedent: No.1 Thelwell

WJHealy Stakes

1. No.1 - 83
2. No.12-81
3. No.5 - 78
4. No.4 - 77
5. No.13 - 75
6. No.11 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.9
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Baller
                              $20 win No.12 Alpine Edge
Precedent: No.4 Ranges 
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 3:13am
Tatt's Tiara

1. Snapdancer - 85. She is in career best form but she has about four things she needs to overcome. 1 the distance. Has not won at 1500m. 2 she is here off a six week break. 3 she has drawn absolutely horribly, unless there is a bias towards the horses off the fence and 4th the run she gets from the gate, her best runs have been when she has led or had a smother. On class she can win but needs a career best to win here, and for me just a place hope.
2. Shout The Bar - 74. Should get a lovely run on speed from the gate. Has a terrible record at the distance, she is better at a mile these days and there is a good speed which means she may have to use some petrol before the turn. At her best she is a hope, but just top four for me.
3. Annavisto - 84. Looks well placed. In career best form with a group 1 placing last start, comes here after Drawn to get a smother, has an electric turn of foot on her day and even though we are ten weeks since her last run she goes well fresh. She only has to be near her peak fitness level and she is a danger!
4. Away Game - 79. Not doubting her quality, but it has been been a while since she tried the 1400m+, and she has not won in the past. Not sure she is right up with the best here at this distance, but she should run well.
5. Kiku - 80. Comes here as this seasons Nudge. Has improved to record a career best rating this prep and her win last start suggest there was something left in the tank. At the 1500m she is a genuine winning hope.
6. Vangelic - 77. I am prepared to forgive her fresh run as she does usually improve second up. Distance suits, will sit forward and should get every hope. Not sure she is going as well as she can but if near her best she can at least place.
7. Nudge - 80. Good run last start but she did get every hope. Draw is awful here, loves the track and distance, so iof she can get a fair run from the gate she can win.
8. Brooklyn Hustle - 77. For me she needs a super biased track for the swoopers. Good run in the Stradbroke but there a mares and fillies in this race in better form. Can run on for a top four spot.
9. Wandabaa - 80. Interesting runner! Her last run at 1500m was a good 6th in the Coolmore Classic on a heavy. If she can sit closer without doing any extra work, then she can place but I would prefer her if the track was a soft or worse.
10. Atishu - 83. Ran a very nice lead in run last start. Her problem has been the starts, but if she breaks cleanly and can sit forward which she has done before, she will go close. Again I would prefer her on a soft track.
11. Charmebaby - 80. Just needed the run fresh which is usual, and her two runs since have been quality. Beat some handy horses last start and if she can overcome that gate or get a Larry Casidy special, then she will run well.
12. Written Beauty - 77. In good form and I know some professional punters who have been waiting to see her at 1500m or a mile. I am expecting her to be well supported at good odds and she can run well but not win for me.
13. Yamazaki - 79. Basically given no hope last start sitting four wide from the 800m. Drawn awkwardly but she has the ability to run well however place hope for me the best.       
14. Palaisipan - 79. I thought her run last start was very good. She might lack the quality of some here, but the 1500m suits, she loves the track and she is improving through the preparation. No surprise to me if she ran well.
15. Bring The Ransom - 80. Not sure about her class, but loves the distance, just dropped last start off a huge rating fresh so she can bounce back here and has drawn to sit right behind the speed. I have seen worse $67.00 hopes in a group 1.
16. Startantes - 81. She just gives away to much start and needs luck with a late passage. She ahs drawn better to able to sit closer, and her last 150m in the Stradbroke was very good, and for me she can go close. 
17. Enchanted Heart - 72. Not a chance here. 
18. Salateen - 81. No knock here. Here previous form shows me 1500m, should not worry, she drawn well although she usually does get in the back half of the field and she is in good form. Steps up to a genuine group 1 here but she can acquit herself well. Place hope.
19. Dszenifer - 75. Going well but will need a career best here. 
20. April Rain - 76. Looks a promising type but at this point in time she lacks the quality of some here. Better of in something at a lower level.
21. Tycoon Evie - 77. Drawn to sit on pace, lacks the class but if she gets a run I can see her giving everyone something to run down.

Ratings

1. No.1 Snapdancer - 85
2. No.3 Annacisto - 84
3. No.10 Atishu - 83
4. No.16 Startantes - 81
5. No.18 Salateen - 81
6. No. 11 Charmmebaby - 80
Add ins for any scratchings are No.7 & No.9
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Annavisto
                               $10 each way No.10 Atishu
Precedent: No.5 Kiku

Summary: Good strong field to end the group 1's for this season. For me there are only four genuine winning hopes. No.3 Annavisto who looks perfectly placed here, No.5 Kiku is coming here in very good form and she can go close, No.7 Nudge can go close again just like last year and No.16 Startantes needs everything to go right but she is good enough to win. For me I have no doubt that No.10 Atishu can win but her starts are dodgy however if she can break cleanly she is a definite danger. No.1 Snapdancer is good enough,as are No.6 Vangelic, No.9 Wandabaa (although I do prefer her on soft ground), No.11 Charmembaby, No.14 Palasipan, No.15 Bring The Ransom and No.18 Salateen. I know some professionals who have been waiting for Written Beauty to get to 1400m or 1500m so I am expecting ehr to be backed on the day. Good race!

Punters Club Investments.

$200 Same race Multi No.3 Annavisto 1st + No.5 Kiku Top 4
$200 Same Race Multi No.5 Kiku 1st + No.3 Annavisto Top 4
$100 Same Race Multi No.3 Annavisto Top 4 & No.5 Kiku Top 4  

Grey Affair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grey Affair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 6:35am
The Tatt's Tiara is 1400m

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 4:49pm
I am not sure why I wrote that it was 1500m, but luckily I just put the race information into my computer program and then the ratings are all done by the software.

For the record the same race multi prices are

Annavisto 1st & Kiku Top 4 = $15.75
Kiku 1st & Annavisto Top 4 = $18.65
Annavisto Top 4 & Kiku Top 4 = $5.75
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 12:30am
Okay just before we get to the ratings. I have been asked to explain some of my summary comments and what they mean so I will do that on Monday. A example I was asked for is what do i mean when I say a horse is a top four chance. To me this means that if the horse runs a career best, and some of the other horses who are rated above it run below their best for a variety of reasons, then that horse can run 2nd 3rd or 4th but not win.  So I will do that on Monday.

Now to finals day at Flemington and Glaashouse Hcp and Winx Guineas day on the Sunshine Coast.

Flemington

Taj Rossi Final

1. No.2 - 82
2. No.1 - 81
3. No.4 - 78
4. No.8 - 77
5. No.13-75
6. No.5 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.3 & No.10
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Grinzinger Bishop
                              $10 each way No.13 Transzam
Precedent: No.10 Zoe's Promise

Santa Ana Lane Final

1. No.1 - 85
2. No.6 - 83
3. No.4 - 81
4. No.2 - 79
5. No.3 - 79
6. No.8 - 77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.5
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Savatoxl
                              $20 win No.6 Zac De Boss
Precedent: No.3 Sirius Suspect

Winter Championship Final

1. No.5 - 84
2. No.12 - 83
3. No.11 - 82
4. No.15 - 80
5. No.7   - 80
6. No.14 - 78
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $20 win No.5 Looks Like Elvis
                               $10 win No.7 Frankie Pinot
                              $10 each way No.9 Lunar Flare
Precedent: No.11 Biometric

Sunshine Coast

Bruce MacLachlan Classic

1. No.3 - 80
2. No.4 - 79
3. No.12-77
4. No.19-75
5. No.16-74
6. No.11-74
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Corfe castle
                             $20 win No.19 Underhand (if he dopes not get the run switch to No.12 Spirit Of Milan)
Precedent: No.10 Minks Star

Caloundra Cup

1. No.4 - 84
2. No.8 - 82
3. No.7 - 77
4. No.9 - 76
5. No.12-75
6. No.2 - 75
Add ins for any screatchings are No.10 & No.5
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Le Don De Vie
                             $20 win No.9 Alakahan
Precedent: No.12 Street dancer

Winx Guineas

1. No.2 - 84
2. No.1 - 81
3. No.5 - 80
4. No.6 - 78
5. No.13 - 76
6. No.10 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.7
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Subterranean
                              $10 each way No.13 Notions
Precedent: No.2 Battleton

Glasshouse Handicap

1. No.3 - 88
2. No.7 - 84
3. No.4 - 82
4. No.2 - 79
5. No.1 - 78
6. No.19-77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.20
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Holyfield
                             $10 each way No.19 Le Gai Soliel
Precedent: No.4 Desert Lord

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2022 at 5:57pm
Okay here we go with a small number of races this weekend.

Friday.

Rockhampton

Newmarket Hcp

1. No.5 - 84
2. No.10-81
3. No.8 - 79
4. No.2 - 78
5. No.3 - 75
6. No.7 - 73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.6
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.5 Sir Warwick
                              $20 win No.10 Palladas
Precedent: No.8 Plenty
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2022 at 6:39pm
Saturday

Beaufine Stakes

1. No.12 - 82
2. No.7 - 82
3. No.3 - 82
4. No.6 - 80
5. No.1 - 77
6. No.2 - 77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.4
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.7 Iseered Iseered
Precedent: No.6 How's The Serenity

Caulfield 

Sir John Monash Stakes

1. No.4 - 100
2. No.8 - 85
3. No.5 - 82
4. No.9 - 78
5. No.3 - 76
6. No.10-73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.1 & No.7
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.4 Oxley Road
Precedent: No.4 Oxley Road

Doomben

Darby McCarthy Plate

1. No.4 - 78
2. No.3 - 76
3. No.7 - 73
4. No.10-72
5. No.1 - 72
6. No.6 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.11
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Kallos
                              $20 win No.7 Miss Hipstar
Precedent: Not applicable

Chief De Beers Qlty

1. No.7 - 81
2. No.2 - 79
3. No.1 - 78
4. No.9 - 77
5. No.4 - 75
6. No.11-73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.6
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.1 Usmanov
Precedent: Not applicable.

Pam O'Neill F&M Qlty

1. No.3 - 85
2. No.2 - 83
3. No.6 - 79
4. No.9 - 77
5. No.5 - 76
6. No.19-73
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.1
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Dzsenifer
                              $20 win No.1 Tamahere
Precedent: Not applicable

Randwick

Winter Stakes

1. No.2 - 82
2. No.4 - 81
3. No.3 - 79
4. No.15-78
5. No.13-75
6. No.12-75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.14
Recommended Bet: $10 win + $40 place No.4 True Detective
Precedent: Not applicable.
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 10:42pm
Grafton

Ramornie Hcp.

1. No.2 - 82
2. No.8 - 81
3. No.7 - 79
4. No.5 - 77
5. No.6 - 77
6. No.1 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.13 & No.9
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Holyfield
                              $20 win No.5 Prime Candidate
Precedent: No.9 Surreal Step
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 10:51pm
Thursday

Grafton Cup

1. No.2 - 85
2. No.4 - 82
3. No.5 - 79
4. No.6 - 78
5. No.8 - 76
6. No.7 - 76
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.3
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Dr.Drill
                             $20 win No.5 Youth Spirit
Precedent: No.5 Youth Spirit
Precedent:
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2022 at 6:41pm
New Plymouth

Opunake Cup

1. No.4 - 84
2. No.1 - 81
3. No.8 - 80
4. No.13-78
5. No.17-77
6. No.10-75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.11
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.4 Darci La Bella
                             $20 win No.17 Cork
Precedent: No.13 Aromatic

H.G.Bolton Sprint

1. No.1 - 80
2. No.5 - 79
3. No.3 - 76
4. No.11-73
5. No.9 - 72
6. No.7 - 72
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.5 Hot Zed
Precedent: No.7 The Spruiker

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2022 at 6:59pm
Caulfield

Bletchingly Stakes

1. No.2 - 82
2. No.7 - 80
3. No.1 - 77
4. No.8 - 77
5. No.4 - 75
6. No.6 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.3 & No.5
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Scallopini
                              $20 win No.7 King Of Sparta
Precedent: No.4 Sartorial Splendour

Randwick

Winter Challenge

1. No.9 - 84
2. No.12-82
3. No.5 - 79
4. No.11-77
5. No.8 - 76
6. No.1 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.14 & No.10
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.12 Jo Jo Was A Man
                              $20 win No.1 Gold Trip
Precedent: No.9 Oscar Zulu

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 6:43pm
Okay a few things before we start the new seasons ratings.

1. The Punters Club have put me on notice that this is a make or break season for me remaining the Group 1 analyst, so I am now under huge pressure, but that was to be expected.

2. I may have a bit more on my plate this season (for instance I am heading to the Road Cycling World Championships which are in Wollongong in September, where I hope to interview some of the riders and team directors) so that week might be missing some selections, and so I am thinking this may be the last season I do my ratings. We will see how the season unfolds. 

So hopefully we can have a little better season than last season where we had a huge number of seconds but we did have some good winners along the way and hopefully we do not have a full carnival of heavy tracks again.

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 7:11pm
Riccarton

Winter Cup

1. No.2 - 82
2. No.7 - 80
3. No.11-77
4. No.6 - 76
5. No.14-75
6. No.17-75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.12
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Verry Flash
                              $20 win No.7 Kick On
Precedent: No.12 Lord Darci

Ascot

Celebration Day Stakes

1. No.8 - 76
2. No.9 - 74
3. No.6 - 74
4. No.1 - 73
5. No.3 - 72
6. No.7 - 70
Add ins for any scratchings are No.5 & No.2
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.3 The Spruiker
Precedent: No.8 Ginger Flyer

Flemington

Aurie's Star

1. No.4 - 85
2. No.2 - 79
3. No.3 - 79
4. No.5 - 77
5. No.1 - 75
6. No.7 - 75
Add in for a scratching is No.6.
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.2 Stageman
Precedent: No.1 Just Folk

Randwick

Missile Stakes

1. No.3 - 90
2. No.7 - 85
3. No.4 - 83
4. No.10-81
5. No.1 - 79
6. No.11-77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.2
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Forbidden Love
                             $10 each way No.4 Nimalee
Precedent: No.10 Belluci Babe

Good luck and lots of success to everyone!
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 4:54pm
Saturday

Belmont

Belmont Newmarket

1. No.5 - 81
2. No.1 - 81
3. No.4 - 80
4. No.3 - 79
5. No.10-77
6. No.7 - 76
Add ins for any scratchings are No.6 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.1 Nerodio
Precedent: No. 4 Hot Zed

Morphettville

Spring Stakes

1. No.1 - 79
2. No.10-77
3. No.12-76
4. No.5 - 75
5. No.3  -75
6. No.11-74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.2
Recommended Bet: $50 place No.3 Calypso Reign
Precedent: No.1 Behemoth 
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 12:34am
Caulfield

Vain Stakes

1. No.1 - 82
2. No.5 - 81
3. No.4 - 79
4. No.2 - 77
5. No.6 - 76
6. No.3 - 76
Add in for any scratching is No.7.
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Semillion
                              $20 win No.5 Alpha One
Precedent: No.5 Alpha One

Quezette Stakes

1. No.12 - 82
2. No.4  - 81
3. No.1 - 79
4. No.5 - 79
5. No.6 - 78
6. No.2 - 78
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.3
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.12 Waltz On By
                               $10 each way No.5 Ojai
Precedent: No.2 Bistro

Regal Roller Stakes

1. No.6 - 83
2. No.2 - 82
3. No.1 - 79
4. No.3 - 79
5. No.11- 77
6. No.4 - 76
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.6 Showmanship
                              $20 win No.2 Sinawann
Precedent: No.3 Ranges

P.B.Lawrence Stakes

1. No.2 - 87
2. No.4 - 84
3. No.8 - 78
4. No.5 - 76
5. No.7 - 75
6. No.1 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.9 & No.3
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.2 Mr Brightside
                              $20 win No.4 Scallopini
Precedent: No.8 Elephant

Rosehill

The Rosebud

1. No.1 - 85
2. No.3 - 80
3. No.11-79
4. No.10-78 
5. No.4 - 76
6. No.6 - 75
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Sebonack
                                $10 each way No.10 Psychiatrist
Precedent: No.3 Spacewalk

Good luck and lots of winners to all investors!   
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 12:28am
Had a couple of winners last week with Nerodio in Perth and Calypso Reign beating the triple group 1 winning Behemoth and Mr Brightside winning the headline race at Caulfield. A few too many seconds but again with Spacewalk throwing the Rosebud away and Ojai a little unlucky in the Quezette.

So lets see what we have in store for a light weekend this weekend.

Moonee Valley

McKenzie Stakes

1. No.3 - 83
2. No.2 - 81
3. No.1 - 80
4. No.5 - 78
5. No.4 - 77
6. No.9 - 76
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.7
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.3 Crosswinds
                              $20 place No.6 Latvian
Precedent: No.5 Foujita San

Carlyon Stakes

1. No.5 - 86
2. No.3 - 82
3. No.2- 79
4. No.1 - 78
5. No.9 - 78
6. No.11-77
Add ins for any scratchings are No.4 & No.8
Recommended Bet: $10 win + $40 place No.2 Roch N Horse
Precedent: No.5 Bella Nipotina 
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 1:02am
Randwick

Show County Qlty

1. No.6 - 82
2. No.2 - 81
3. No.3 - 77
4. No.5 - 77
5. No.1 - 74
6. No.9 - 74
Add ins for any scratchings are No.8 & No.7
Recommended Bet: $50 win No.6 Showmanship (if he is in Melbourne switch to $50 place No.5 Electric Girl)
Precedent: No.5 Electric Girl

Premiers Cup (this looks the Waller benefit for the meeting)

1. No.3 - 84
2. No.7 - 81
3. No.5 - 79
4. No.12-77
5. No.13-76
6. No.9 - 75
Add ins for any scratchings are No.10 & No.6
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.9 Grove Ferry
                              $20 win No.13 Yiyi
Precedent: No.5 Skyman 

Toy Show Qlty

1. No.10 - 88
2. No.1 - 88
3. No.2 - 85
4. No.5 - 82
5. No.4 - 80
6. No.3 - 78
Add ins for any scratchings are No.13 & No.6
Recommended Bet: $20 win No.10 Zapateo
                              $20 win No.2 Belluci Babe
                              $10 win No.5 Jamaea
Precedent: No.10 Zapateo

Silver Shadow Stakes

1. No.5 - 84
2. No.7 - 82
3. No.1 - 81
4. No.4 - 79
5. No.6 - 79
6. No.3 - 79
Add ins for any scratchings are No.2 & No.9
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.5 Willunga Beast
                              $10 each way No.3 Seven Veils
Precedent: No.1 Revolutionary Miss
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 1:33am
Winx Stakes

1. Mo'unga - 100. Looks well placed here. 1400m 1st up, likes Randwick and should get a lovely run and looks a place special in this. The one to beat.
2. Stockman - 79. Made good progress last prep which included the placing in the Tancred. Goes okay fresh but leaving for longer and later.
3. Anamoe - 85. No doubting his class and his record is probably the best in the race, but he does get better with a run, and he is better out to a mile or better. The 1400m fresh should suit and he loves Randwick but for me he is only a place chance.
4. Profondo - 75. He has the ability but I need to see him do it on the track before I back him again, especially in this grade. No surprise if he ran well, but off his trials I have to let him run without me.
5. Hilal - 75. Has been just short of group 1 class in his career and I did not see anything in his fresh run to say he has made the leap forward. 
6. Benaud - 79. Stepped through his grades nicely last prep and he can win a good race this prep, but looks outclased here.
7. Duais - 86. Made the leap from 3yo filly to outstanding 4yo mare last prep. She will get better with the run but she can run well here at the 1400m.
8. Forbidden Love - 91. Looks well placed here, but is she just a heavy tracker? No surprise if she won but I will take her on here.
9. Icebath - 85. Not sure she can win but I always have her in the exotics.
10. Fangirl - 87. I just can not get that fresh win last prep out of my mind. She will also be one of many runners who will improve on the drier track here. Drawn to sit about fifth or sixth out off the fence and if the track is playing fair, she goes close.     
11. Hinged - 83. Usually needs a run to get to her best but she likes the track, the distance and she looks like she could add value to the exotics.

Ratings

1. No.1 Mo'unga - 100
2. No.8 Forbidden Love - 91
3. No.10 Fangirl - 87
4. No.7 Duais - 86
5. No.3 Anamoe - 85
6. No.9 Icebath - 85
Add ins for any scratchings are No.11 & No.6
Recommended Bet: $30 win No.1 Mo'unga
                             $20 win No.10 Fangirl
Precedent: No.3 Anamoe

Summary: Looks a good field to assemble for the first group 1 of the season. No.1 Mo'unga is well placed here but he has to overcome a hoodoo to win the race for the second time. No.3 Anamoe is obviously class, but he does improve off a run. No.10 Fangirl was awesome beating the other fillies in the autumn but on a drier track she can perform at her best. No.7 Duais became a legitimate WFA superstar last prep so do not sell her short. No.8 Forbidden Love is  all quality but off her fresh run I need to see her do it on a drier track in this grade. 

Punters Club Investments

$150 win @ $7.50 No.1 Mo'unga
$250 win @ $3.00 No.3 Anamoe
$100 win @ $9.00 No.10 Fangirl

Good luck and lots of winners to all investors!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 56>