Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Biden Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 262>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:34pm
Can we play guess what Red moves onto next after this one fails? 

We've gone from Hungary cured Covid to Dan's going to jail in August/September/October to the Queen and Abbot are taking over to Trump wins lol to Biden wins lol (i guess this one was correct) to Trump wins lol and he's also an Emperor or something.
Time is a flat circle
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:35pm
Sorry, who could forget Little Kim over in NK being dead for months
Time is a flat circle
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

That is a fair comment fee.Thumbs Up
Your blessed PT - first of all you lose Whale for support , only to then get similar from Brokecell - & then when all seems lost along comes Fee to piddle in your pocket. As i said - just blessed  LOLLOL

Dont know what happened with brokecell but fee seems like a terrific judge. I guess in her reported line of work she would get to know what a lowlife sleazebag looks like.
Very true. Unfortunately as much as she was clever & on the ball she had a head like squashed pineapple. Stood out in a crowd you could say  LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:44pm
Wow, misogynist, sexist, plain bad form? Shocked
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:46pm
Typical. I did say she was clever LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:48pm
She saw off stayer. LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:49pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 4:52pm
Some fellas like girls with no teeth...I hear.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

Can we play guess what Red moves onto next after this one fails? 

We've gone from Hungary cured Covid to Dan's going to jail in August/September/October to the Queen and Abbot are taking over to Trump wins lol to Biden wins lol (i guess this one was correct) to Trump wins lol and he's also an Emperor or something.
Red needs a spell, not finishing her races off well.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 5:24pm
Badly requires regular doses of regumate.  Big smile

(hope that's an acceptable post)  Shocked Ermm
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Moderators, UNACCEPTABLE post

Legal action will be taken if not removed.

Joking about people's mental health is highly illegal under Discrimination
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
fee View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

I think she is right , even if it is true Smile

Whereas flooding this forum with weird , bolded , nonsensical rants in the middle of the night, calling people morons and fvk this and that endlessly is quite acceptable Thumbs Up
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 5:53pm

Shocking, just shocking, red, whenever anyone claims you are half-mad, I strenuously object ! All hail Emperor Trump !
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:04pm
I wish President Biden the best in getting on top of Coronavirus but it looks like mission impossible to me, because unlike Victoria, there are literally millions of kissw1ts in America who see it as their patriotic duty to keep spreading.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:06pm
I have NOT ONCE even joked about Biden's Dementia, despite personally seeing some sort of signs in it, as I have seen it personally with my Grandfather.

Nor did I even ever joke about Whale, as I never knew him, so I never questioned his mental stability.
He might be fine. I don't know. I hope he is okay.
I don't like him, sometimes he was funny, but I never once took aim at his mental health.

I will give you a classic example.
I LOVE TJ Mitchell on the Racing forum, but despise him on this forum.
That is just healthy banter and the way the forum should rock and roll.

He has a jab at me, but when people start making comments about a person's mental health and even suggesting a medicine, they have to be pulled up for it.

Frankly, I thought Biden's speech was nice.
I know they have cheated, but it was still a nice speech.
I can't stand Biden.
He sadly lost his son.
And I do think he has ailing mental health, but I don't joke about it.

I also believe Trump's health has declined, as you can see in 1980's, he spoke far more calmly and gently.

I have massive admiration for Trump, for how he handled so many things yet put his nation into a remarkable position.

Attacks on people's mental health, is very much wrong, in so many ways.

ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:08pm
When the toll inevitably rises before Biden officially assumes office you can be absolutely sure that Trump will put that down to his successor.  Or Fauci.  Or....
fee View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:15pm
I seem to remember a politician mocking handicapped people, suggesting Biden has dementia and read that years ago mocked his father's Alzheimers, who could that be ? Oh yes, it was the orange excrement and those are by no means the worst of his actions 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:19pm
Anyway, back to Democrat Biden and his goal to be President, he doesn't have the Military.

They have already delivered the package to Queen Amy Coney Barrett.

The soldiers are with Trump

Suggesting otherwise is FAKE NEWS.

Military are being very very quiet.

Trump has won the election.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:22pm
My migraine has just resurfaced.  Ouch
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:28pm

I have NOT ONCE even joked about Biden's Dementia, despite personally seeing some sort of signs in it, as I have seen it personally with my Grandfather.

Nor did I even ever joke about Whale, as I never knew him, so I never questioned his mental stability.
He might be fine. I don't know. I hope he is okay.
I don't like him, sometimes he was funny, but I never once took aim at his mental health.

I will give you a classic example.
I LOVE TJ Mitchell on the Racing forum, but despise him on this forum.
That is just healthy banter and the way the forum should rock and roll.

He has a jab at me, but when people start making comments about a person's mental health and even suggesting a medicine, they have to be pulled up for it.

Frankly, I thought Biden's speech was nice.
I know they have cheated, but it was still a nice speech.
I can't stand Biden.
He sadly lost his son.
And I do think he has ailing mental health, but I don't joke about it.

I also believe Trump's health has declined, as you can see in 1980's, he spoke far more calmly and gently.

I have massive admiration for Trump, for how he handled so many things yet put his nation into a remarkable position.

Attacks on people's mental health, is very much wrong, in so many ways.

As you say Red it's only Love in the racing section but not down here.

I'm pretty sure, and people can check if they want, you may have came up with the term "Bidementia' on this forum and you've definitely called him a 'pedo with dementia' before.

Still love ya though Handshake
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 6:28pm

Anyway, back to Democrat Biden and his goal to be President, he doesn't have the Military.

They have already delivered the package to Queen Amy Coney Barrett.

The soldiers are with Trump

Suggesting otherwise is FAKE NEWS.

Military are being very very quiet.

Trump has won the election.

"I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvellous! Hahaha! "

Simon Cameron

fee View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 7:03pm

[/QUOTE]

As you say Red it's only Love in the racing section but not down here.

I'm pretty sure, and people can check if they want, you may have came up with the term "Bidementia' on this forum and you've definitely called him a 'pedo with dementia' before.

Still love ya though Handshake
[/QUOTE]

Nice fact checking TJ Thumbs Up
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 7:34pm
By the way dementia is not a mental illness.  It isn't even a disease.  It is a condition caused by diseases of the brain.  Those diseases have a pathology. 

Alzheimer's is a disease of the brain.  It is one of several diseases of the brain that results in the condition we call dementia.

So all Alzheimer's results in dementia, but not all dementia results from Alzheimer's.

... and I thought Regumate was a hormone prescribed for the suppression of estrus in mares.  I don't know what it has to do with mental illness.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 1:56pm
Thanks TJ for bringing that up.  I thought the same about regumate and its use, so was a bit more Confused than normal when they started on about mental illness when regumate was mentioned .
Pleeeeese Eggsplain the connection ???
animals before people.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 1:08pm
Where is Shammy Davis? We need him to advise whether anyone bagging Joe Biden after 20 January will be considered as hating America. That was the rule wasn’t it?
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 3:30pm
That was exactly how some seen it Confused couldn't be further from the truth in my eyes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2020 at 8:58am
So what's that commie comrade Biden got in store for the oppressed?Angry

Taxes

Biden says America’s corporations and its wealthiest citizens need to pay their “fair share” of taxes. Some well-heeled Americans have already been planning for that scenario.

Biden is proposing to raise the income tax rate to 39.6% from 37% for people making over $400,000 annually. That sets the top rate back where it was during the Obama administration.

Biden would also set the corporate income tax rate at 28%, from the current 21%. The rate at the end of the Obama administration was 35%.

Biden hasn’t called for an additional “wealth tax” which was something several Democratic primary rivals to his left advocated during the primaries.

Biden wants to change the tax rules surrounding capital gains and inheritances. People making more than $1 million will have their capital gains taxed at their ordinary income rate, 39.6%, according to his plans.

The 40% estate tax would also apply a lot sooner. The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act increased the exemption level to estates below $11.4 million for individuals and $22.8 million for couples. The Trump administration law raised the exemption from $5 million and Biden says he wants to bring it back to “historical norms.”

Biden could get some traction on a larger child tax credit. Trump doubled the credit to $2,000 in his tax bill and Biden called for a $4,000 credit. Speaking before the election, Sen. Rob Portman, a Republican from Ohio, said there could be bipartisan agreement on some type of expansion.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/joe-biden-is-the-next-president-heres-what-that-could-mean-for-taxes-student-debt-health-care-housing-and-a-stimulus-package-2020-11-07?st=fgkuha61q35sw02&mod=barpocket21

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2020 at 12:38pm
Breaking news:

Joe Biden has won Georgia and its 16 electoral votes, an extraordinary victory for Democrats who pushed to expand their electoral map through the Sun Belt.

The win by Mr Biden pads his electoral college margin of victory over President Donald Trump.

Mr Biden was declared the winner of the presidential election on November 7 after flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin to the Democrats’ column.

Mr Biden now has 306 electoral votes to Mr Trump’s 232.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2020 at 12:40pm
Courtesy of any number of news sites.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2020 at 12:46pm
Trump has invited Republican legislators from Georgia to Washington to convince them to overturn the legitimate vote and declare him the winner of Georgia. It can in theory happen. In an ancient law the legislature can overturn the electors and send their own to Washington. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 262>