Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Biden Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 196197198199200 265>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 10:48am
Just an average weekend in America. 13 mass shootings leaving 13 dead and over 70 injured, taking the total to 246 mass shootings this week.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 11:10am
A Florida woman was yesterday charged with manslaughter after her 2yo son shot his father dead. 

This follows another case in Florida last August where a man was charged with manslaughter after their 2yo shot mum dead while on a zoom call to dad.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 11:14am
Sorry but when I see those tragic scenes in my minds eye ...LOL
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

A Florida woman was yesterday charged with manslaughter after her 2yo son shot his father dead. 

This follows another case in Florida last August where a man was charged with manslaughter after their 2yo shot mum dead while on a zoom call to dad.

yep...if you want to get rid of the wife/ husband, give the kid a toy replica pistol, encourage them to shoot at adults, then one day substitute it for the real deal...and BANG...job done...

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2022 at 12:01pm
Maybe if we heard more prayers from leaders in this country instead of taking god’s name in vain, we wouldn’t have the mass killings like we didn’t have before prayer was eliminated from schools
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 10:11am
Kyle the victim.  Seems business isn't too keen to hire lunatics who shoot the place up killing people randomly with assault rifles. Who woulda guessed? 

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 6:58pm

Maybe if we heard more prayers from leaders in this country instead of taking god’s name in vain, we wouldn’t have the mass killings like we didn’t have before prayer was eliminated from schools

Geez...it's usually the religious nutcases who own guns. 

Dead
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 1:49pm
Biden falls off his bike at the end of his regular ride and the RWNJ media claim it is a false flag plot to distract from the troubles he and the Biden crime family is in.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 2:19pm
Was he in pedal straps? I had few slow falls like that when I was getting the hang of spuds.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 2:21pm
He said he got his foot caught up as he was stopping.
I used to do the same all the time. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 2:25pm
I worked out it was a lot easier to make sure you've got one foot out while you're still moving. Then if you get stuck you keep moving.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 2:30pm
It didn't matter where I put my size 16's. They were everywhere they shouldn't have been.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 2:34pm
Julian Assange a step closer to heading to America after UK approved extradition. A few more processes to go yet but a step closer.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 2:39pm
The fix was in a long time ago.

Simon Cameron

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 2:41pm
Albo to the rescue ! Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 2:45pm
The Biden DOJ want him and an offer to cooperate will be on the table. I think that is his best chance of avoiding a long sentence. His biggest risk will be avoiding being ''Epsteined''
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 4:39pm

Julian Assange a step closer to heading to America after UK approved extradition. A few more processes to go yet but a step closer.

ClapClapClapClapClap

can't wait to see him incarcerated for good...

Caused many deaths with his interference...

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Albo to the rescue ! Wink

Don't waste a cent on him...

I'd happily protest in the street to keep him locked up. 

there are more important issues to use taxpayers' money.

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 4:53pm
Trump caused 10 times as many deaths for his contempt of Covid , who was the Aussie " Mug " who spruiked weapons of mass destruction? a drunk , who as far as I know resides in tassie .
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 6:01pm
 and Trump might never have been elected but for Assange's interference. 

Angry
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 6:04pm
May never been elected , if it wasn't for Putin either . Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 6:18pm
"Caused many deaths with his interference..."

False

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

May never been elected , if it wasn't for Putin either . Confused

That is the point. Per Mueller Report Assange gets email drops from Russia(Cozy Bear Fancy Bear hackers) passes them to (yet to be established). Trump's loyal MAGA congressman Dana Rohrbacher, Putin's favorite congressman went to the Ecuadorian Embassy in 2020 and offered Assange a pardon from Trump in return for information on the email drops and assurance it stays silent.

Assange allegedly passes emails to Roger Stone(as forecast by Trump) in the week prior to the election, Trump announces  at a rally that Hillary's emails have been located, Comey reopens the investigation into Clinton...game over. 

Assange's Australian lawyer Jennifer Robinson testified in the London extradition case that she witnessed the pardon offer. 
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 7:13pm
Many fingers in this pie PT , and many more have blood on their hands , this bloke has been kicked from pillar to post for the last 10 years , mental damage a strong possibility , for this man to have anything to do with trump gives the world another look at the destruction Trump had in mind , and the bludger is still eating fillet steak .
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 7:21pm
Anyhow , I know little of this whole affair , I'll keep out , and read up . Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 7:26pm
What he has done is exactly the same thing that they are trying to establish in these Jan6 hearings and subsequent DOJ investigation.

The crime Trump, Eastman et al are being investigated for is seditious conspiracy to interfere with an election. The riot and insurrection was what resulted from that crime. Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc all charged with it.

Assange did the same thing in 2016 putting his finger on the scale to swing an election. Penalty is up to 20 years hard time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 7:31pm
Both the DNC and RNC servers were hacked by the Russians, but Assange/Wikileaks only released the DNC emails, particularly John Podesta's. Trying to effect an outcome favorable to himself to avoid being extradited.

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2022 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

"Caused many deaths with his interference..."

False

indirectly, by aiding and abetting Trump.

These 'influencers' have done a lot of damage to both America and the rest of the world.

I have no sympathy for the Murdochs, Assanges and co, who think they are above allowing natural justice to take place.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 1:54pm
A fifth election in 3 years to be called in Israel next week, just ahead of Biden visiting.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 9:29pm
 Shammy?

Exclamation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 196197198199200 265>