Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Biden Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 262>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 8:55am
A large number of Republicans are now rediscovering truth(ignoring everything past) as they work out how to get rid of TFG.

Chris Christie wont do another tour of MSNBC anytime soon after being mauled over his hypocrisy while selling his book about rebuilding the party on a number of programs. 
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 9:20am
I've had a quick look at the Trump medical now too. The opening line, after his age, is an outrageous whopper

Height 75 inches.LOL

If Trump is 6 foot 3 inches I'm Yao Ming. Now either he got the doctor to put his name to the whopper or Trump wore his elevator shoes to the medical.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 9:27am
I am sure CONGRESSMAN Ronny Jackson wouldn't tell a lie. He is a Republican.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 10:43am
It has always been written that Donald Trump is 6ft 3 inches. What is the purpose for denying that FACT.

While questioning such minor data, ask yourself the question.

What faith do we have in some of the Worlds leading Medical Professors,   That , with the aid of the best technology available to them , can pass Joe Biden as Medically sound and suitable for the role of POTUS.

I Hope they are more reliable than the same group of people, assuring us, that covid vaccines are safe.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 11:32am
"It has always been written that Donald Trump is 6ft 3 inches. What is the purpose for denying that FACT."

Because every time he stands next to someone who is REALLY 6 foot 3 inches or even 6 foot 2 inches he is obviously shorter, even in elevator shoes.LOL

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 11:35am
The only true thing he has ever said in his life is about his height apparently.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 11:41am
It's a wonder Trump doesn't lie about his age or the size of his dick.Big smile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

But I digress. Back to little old Joe.Thumbs Up

Simon Cameron

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 11:46am
TRUST ME ...    He is well over 185 cm.   

I could never understand , when so many labelled him a Fat Slob ...    I feel he is a well built Man , a kilo or two , over , Maybe but for his age = GREAT stature.
   I must say , Politics aside ...    Mr Biden does present as a very sad case of progressing Dementia.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

What do you think of Joey re-appointing Jay Powell Shammy?
Jay will print less new money than most candidates for the position. Won't save Biden from the curse of high inflation. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 2:48pm
I think the steady hand approach is the right one with transitory inflation to be a distant memory in mid to late  2022. All the Trump and Biden stimulus($3trillion plus) that propped up the economy through the pandemic will have washed out by then and the steady hand will guide a soft landing..

Joey gets a bit of criticism from the left over some Trump holdovers he has kept, but I think he keeps the right ones.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 7:18pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 7:22pm
Geez maxie, makes you wonder why they booted the Orange guy to the kerb.

Oh that's right..Big smile
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 7:43pm
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 8:27pm
WHERE IS SHRUNK WHEN WE NEED HIM>>?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 7:41am
Where he belongs.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 7:45am
It is Thanksgiving n America today, a great tradition dating back to the early 1600's when the undocumented European asylum seekers were welcomed and fed by the indigenous population. How things have changed.

This year there is special thanks that the country has been freed from idiot rule, although the Orange Idiot still has a firm grip on the balls of about 20% of the population(not the best 20%) and the Republican Party.

Thanks President Joey.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 8:12am
Your TDS isn't improving with vaccinations. . You might have a compensation case. Mate ....   I'll save a ton with you , when I lodge mine .      A Long queue though.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 5:40pm
Joe celebrated Thanksgiving by carving up an Easter Egg in a Santa hat singing Auld Lang Syne. He struggled with blowing out the 400 candles though, poor bugger.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 6:54pm
Meanwhile this guy:

Trump: This Year I’m Thankful for Myself

Asked Thursday what he’s thankful for this Thanksgiving, President Trump answered as only he could, with a perfunctory nod toward his family and high praise for himself.

“For having a great family, and for having made a tremendous difference in this country,” Trump said at Mar-a-Lago, his private Florida club. He went on: “I’ve made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it.”

He added that foreign leaders regularly compliment the strength of the U.S., apparently unaware that feeding his ego is a well-known strategy. “When I see foreign leaders,” Trump said, “they say, we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United State two years ago. Made a lot of progress.” more including video...

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/trump-this-year-im-thankful-for-myself.html

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 8:24pm
Nudge
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 11:00am
This thread has died since Shrunk went walkabout.

NOT TO WORRY....      Only two days left and our hero can return to the fore ,   and go to the head of the Queue....
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 11:20am
Do you think he will come back maxie?
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 11:35am
It sure is a lot quieter without him and PT going at it in every thread LOL
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 11:53am
I am feeling a bit neglected. 
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 11:56am
LOL
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I am feeling a bit neglected. 

Your Banter with Shrunk, PT, is an entertaining part of our regular read.
   He will come back, in support of we other members who use our brain.

Your problem isn't Shrunk ATM ... With all these Jabs you face .

Yr Arz already looks like it's been in a hail storm .

Well , >>>    It did last time I saw it.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 5:21pm
You weren't supposed to share those pics.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 6:26pm
It is strange how we actually miss people when they go missing.

I see JJ has been gone a week ... Probably out trying to catch a covid ...   Be a shame to miss one .

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 12:11pm
The Republican civil war is hotting up Shammy, butter find some demented Joey memes quick.

Do you think Qanon Marj Three Names will make a good speaker if your mob wins back the House?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 12:16pm
Miranda Devine has a book out. Does it have any hard facts in it? Not of Hunter misbehaving. I'm not remotely interested. Of Hunter influencing Joe to do something improper.

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 163164165166167 262>