Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tassie Tipping Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tassie Tipping Results
    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 1:55pm
Hi everyone.  Five of us faced the starter on Sunday and here's the outcome.

9 points: PB - two winners including a $7 job weren't enough to save our lad from the hat this week.  Cry

10 points: Macca - only one winner for this hardened performer, however at least it was his $4 special.

15.5 points: RFF - 3 1/2 winners and a couple of placings was a fine effort on the day
                  Second Chance - whilst my 3 1/2 winners and three placings totalled the same.

and it was right down to the line, however on

17.5 points: Vixen - secured the last race winner to go with 3 1/2 earlier successes to win late but well.

So it's congratulations to Vixen on her top class performance to blouse us on the day  ClapStar 

See you all next time.
Sponsored Links

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 2:03pm
Congratualtions Vixen ... Your consistent ...   Will you give me some , whatever it is, it's a good tonic.    
Thank U SC and co for the work you put in.
NEVER FORGET,    > DOCTORS < ---
   CAN'T SAVE THEMSELVES.
Vixen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 11:17am
Thanks Sc, really enjoying looking forward to Tassie Suandy racing & reading your result thread...
Ta Macc, I look at same site for selections & just trying to make something from them. Never had a dollar on them, probably go the other way if I did. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic