Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Queensland Racing Integrity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:03am
Ive seen what epo does to a horse, I'll only tell under oath, but let me tell you doubting Thomas's, it puts lengths on them, they will run though brick walls, it will heal an open wound in days not weeks, just ask Lance Armstrong what it does.

This ITPP does the same thing, it's the ants pants, but it kills also, injected too quickly into the vein, they will drop, it causes heart attacks, it's the juice of choice for low bastards and I thank God the French have a LAB that can test for it.

If these snowball rumours become an avalanche I hope the FEDS do their thing with vigour, so far the FEDS have let us down, but I still have faith....for the horses sake.
Sponsored Links

linghi11 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linghi11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 10:40am
Hopefully some Australian labs can test for it
to the victor
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:28pm
the one disqualification that stands for Ben Curry is the Eight Over 12 month disqualification. Eight over was found to have Cocaine, methylecgonine ( a chemical intermediate derived from ecgonine or cocaine.) and benzolecgonine (corresponding carboxylic acid of cocaine)
12 months for coking up your horse.
He also faces District Court Criminal Charges yet to be heard. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic