Print Page | Close Window

Coronavirus

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=65092
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 8:02pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Coronavirus
Posted By: Second Chance
Subject: Coronavirus
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 6:48pm
Anyone else who can't even be bothered opening the link?

Replies:
Posted By: Mumtaz
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 7:04pm
Quite a horrifying vid.  Especially the part about Wuhan being barracaded in and how wil people last in two weeks time with no food etc?

Posted By: Redemption
Date Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 10:09pm
The video shows the truth, that Wuhan, normally has many hospital beds available, thousands, and yet people are dying, or waiting in corridors.

Thousands are infected.

Wuhan has been shutdown.

The virus is far far worse than we have been told.

We are being super lazy about it here.

The speed its spreading, is absolutely extraordinary.
You dont even have to be showing symptoms to be spreading it.

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 8:24am
China has never been forthcoming about the severity of anything & the fact it's contagious during the 14 day incubation period is more than scary.

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 11:53am
I dont understand why they are still allowing plane loads from China into the country .  Flights should be suspended until tighter security screening can be carried out.  The way they are going about it now is too blaise for mine.

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Sister Dot
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:09pm
Could not agree more! What the hell is going on with the running of this country? (Into the groundđŸ„”)
Maybe they are just too scared to offend, upset, or in any way perturb that particular country?
FGS, surely it’s just plain common sense to clamp down immediately? This does not bode well

-------------
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”

Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Just another conspiracy for the febrile redemption Confused

The virus does not even seem to be that deadly, Australian sufferers are not dying, I would think pneumonia or the common cold kills more

Of course all precautions should be taken, these things can mutate to something much worse 

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Sister Dot Sister Dot wrote:

Could not agree more! What the hell is going on with the running of this country? (Into the groundđŸ„”)
Maybe they are just too scared to offend, upset, or in any way perturb that particular country?
FGS, surely it’s just plain common sense to clamp down immediately? This does not bode well

don't wet yourself LOL

Posted By: Sister Dot
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:15pm
My hubby says they should all go to an island for the fortnight incubation period.
And please Whale, don’t mention Elba 🙄😊

-------------
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Just another conspiracy for the febrile redemption Confused

The virus does not even seem to be that deadly, Australian sufferers are not dying, I would think pneumonia or the common cold kills more

Of course all precautions should be taken, these things can mutate to something much worse 

Doctors dropping dead in hospitals and thousands affected in 2 weeks, is a "conspiracy" is it Whale?
LOL
Ignorant fool.
This thing is the real deal. Its spread very very rapidly.
Its a conspiracy to say "its not" spreading rapidly.
You are such a tool Whale.  Nobody has bigger conspiracy theories than you.
Go ahead, jump on a plane to China, its all just a big lie and conspiracy Whale. Be their guest. Enjoy your stay.
Stay in Wuhan.  
Whale does Wuhan.  Big smile

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:24pm
The stock market certainly isn't taking any chances & that's generally a fair indicator.

-------------

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:29pm
Oh, I thought that was John Bolton's book. Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:35pm

Doctors dropping dead in hospitals and thousands affected in 2 weeks, is a "conspiracy" is it Whale?
LOL
Ignorant fool.
This thing is the real deal. Its spread very very rapidly.
Its a conspiracy to say "its not" spreading rapidly.
You are such a tool Whale.  Nobody has bigger conspiracy theories than you.
Go ahead, jump on a plane to China, its all just a big lie and conspiracy Whale. Be their guest. Enjoy your stay.
Stay in Wuhan.  
Whale does Wuhan.  Big smile

[/QUOTE]

Wow, not very nice language from a "religious " person, full of hate, bile and viciousness. Of course that is what we can expect from most religious people, total hypocrisy, god fearing, loving people till you disagree and then they want to kill you. 

Nobody has bigger conspiracy theories than me, really, show me one LOL

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:36pm
The death rate from the Corona virus is 3%, from SARS it was 9 - 10 %

Posted By: Isaac soloman
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:00pm
Early days.
Have you seen the report of a secret biological weapon lab that is near by the fish market in wuhan?

isnt it reassuring whale you dont have to hide behind religion to be "full of hate, bile and viciousness."

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:03pm
I am with Pauline.   Stop them at the entry point.    Dont let anyone in until they have the tests to clear them.  Why is that asking too much ?? 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Early days.
Have you seen the report of a secret biological weapon lab that is near by the fish market in wuhan?

isnt it reassuring whale you dont have to hide behind religion to be "full of hate, bile and viciousness."

what is reassuring is that you are lurking in the shadows, reading every post. sad, pathetic clown Embarrassed

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 7:54am
Australian scientific researcher on the weekend said that they had been tasked with coming up with a vaccine in a month, something he was confident with achieving. This virus is a mutation of SARS and MYRS so they have a head start.

Warning: This was from a scientist, not from Bolta or Daisy, so probably take with a grain of salt.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 8:37am
Interesting, the hysterical overreaction here has been from the girls Smile

Coronavirus grown in Australian laboratory hailed 'breakthrough' in race to develop vaccine

https://www.9news.com.au/meet-the-team/nine-com-au/richard-wood" rel="nofollow -
https://www.9news.com.au/meet-the-team/nine-com-au/richard-wood" rel="nofollow - By Richard Wood

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:35am
Lets all take the vaccine, turn up to a Doomsday Climate Change Cult protest, and start coughing.
That will make their extinction faster.

Note, never before in history has there been so many flu shots given in Australia, yet the highest recorded number of flu cases in our history. Mmmmmm???

Whale and PT, when are you going to stop copying and pasting bloody dumb mainstream links.
Do you even chat to real medical people, scientists?

Bill Gates is lurking with his vaccines. Wuhan started a biological weapon, in a lab. Bit of a coincidence the bloody lab was there where they were dealing with this very virus months ago.
It got out, now its spreading very very fast.

But as per usual Whale, you are hiding behind your Gods,  Yoda?, Snow White? a singing cactus?
Who knows, but enjoy the bullsh#t vaccine they bring out on mass.

2020 marked the year Bill Gates decided to start his dream of a planet for one billion people.

Nah, conspiracy. People dont do bad things. Never Whale. Never.
Bad people dont exist in your heavenly atheist world. You are more religious than anyone.

And you hate religion. I didnt know you hated Islam and Judaism. Anti-Semite Whale??

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:39am
I am waiting for an official ruling on this from Alex Jones.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

LOL

Jones has admitted it is all show biz but some still take his word as gospel Confused

Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:52am
Note, never before in history has there been so many flu shots given in Australia, yet the highest recorded number of flu cases in our history. Mmmmmm???

Hmm, I wonder where she got that from.LOL

"There have been a total of 310,011 laboratory confirmed notifications of Influenza in Australia for 2019, at the start of 17 December.

Please note that many people do not get tested for influenza and that there may also be some delays in reporting confirmed influenza cases.

Therefore data presented here may be underestimating influenza activity.

Community influenza related activity started and peaked earlier in 2019 than in recent seasons, but remained at a low level overall. 

Severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) hospitalisation rates also increased earlier than in recent years, with similar levels of SARI hospitalisation to other recent years.

The severity of illness as measured by the ratio of influenza associated intensive care unit (ICU) admissions compared with influenza associated hospitalisations was low, which is similar to other influenza A(H3N2) predominant years. 

The 2019 publically funded influenza vaccines available in New Zealand were a good match for the circulating strains. There was a genetic mutation in the influenza B/Victoria virus circulating during the season. However, this change had no discernible impact on vaccine effectiveness."

https://www.immunisationcoalition.org.au/news-media/2019-influenza-statistics/

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:14pm
Christmas Island is being used as a Quarantine to isolate people with Coronavirus.

Yeah, nothing to see here. Cant be that bad. Move along.  LOL

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:22pm

LOL

Jones has admitted it is all show biz but some still take his word as gospel Confused

Who is Alex Jones?
Dont follow him
This guy is the real deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRh4ZVeOmiY&feature=youtu.be" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRh4ZVeOmiY&feature=youtu.be

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:27pm

I am waiting for Whale and PT to admit they are both anti-semites because they openly admit to hating religion. The question is, why do they hate Judaism and Islam so much?

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:31pm
You are bat sht crazy, thanks for confirming it once more Wink

PT and I have done nothing but defend Muslims against the bigots on this forum.
Why am I even responding to Miss loony tunes, sucked in again LOL

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:37pm
Taking precautions is a good idea but :

SARS 9- 10 % mortality rate
Ebola  25 - 50 % 
Corona - 3 %

Any virus is bad but there is certainly a hysterical overreaction to this one.

Posted By: stayer
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:37pm
My goodness that's gold.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:40pm
The "PT amd I have always defended muslims" one, I mean. Wowsers.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

you are quite the sniper, but quite thick so you're not to good at it Wink

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 10:54am
Ahh c'mon Whale.  You dont have to be a mental giant to work your way thru this forum.   Even I can keep up with you,  and that doesnt require too much work.Tongue

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 11:04am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Ahh c'mon Whale.  You dont have to be a mental giant to work your way thru this forum.   Even I can keep up with you,  and that doesnt require too much work.Tongue

That is true AA, I just enjoy pointing out the way PT destroys every argument you put up , and there are plenty Smile

Admire your guts though, you keep coming back for more Thumbs Up

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 11:07am

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

you are quite the sniper, but quite thick so you're not to good at it Wink

Thick? But he’s a lawyer though....... oh wait!

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 11:10am
Flew out of Kuala Lumpur on Sunday night. All airport staff in masks as a precaution as were many of the passengers.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 12:15pm
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandscience/how-do-bats-live-with-so-many-viruses/ar-BBZsljQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11" rel="nofollow - https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandscience/how-do-bats-live-with-so-many-viruses/ar-BBZsljQ?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Interesting.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 12:19pm

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

That is true AA, I just enjoy pointing out the way PT destroys every argument you put up , and there are plenty Smile

Admire your guts though, you keep coming back for more Thumbs Up

But I dont spend all day and half the night on the computer, just searching for answers to life, like PT does. And then he has you come in to back him up.
Imagine what I might do if that was me.  Big smile  I prolly would not need  you as back up tho !Wink

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 12:28pm

Health experts say human-to-human spread of new virus is worrying

A disturbing new report says China is cremating bodies in secret, suggesting the official coronavirus death toll is “way too low”.

AP and staff writers
https://www.news.com.au/" rel="nofollow - news.com.au January 30, 20209:42am

World health officials, back from a visit to Beijing, expressed great concern that a dangerous new virus was spreading between people outside of China, even as the number of illnesses continue to grow dramatically inside that Asian nation.

The new virus has now infected more people in China than were sickened during the 2002-2003 severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak. On Wednesday, the number of cases jumped to 5974, surpassing the 5327 people diagnosed with SARS.

The 1500 new cases means infections increased more than 30% in a day.

The trouble with a corrupt, secretive leadership is that you never get the true story Ouch

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/health-experts-say-humantohuman-spread-of-new-virus-is-worrying/news-story/9c2a58ffe1060669fe65f8408ad5655e" rel="nofollow - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/health-experts-say-humantohuman-spread-of-new-virus-is-worrying/news-story/9c2a58ffe1060669fe65f8408ad5655e

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 12:30pm
and they are slowly but surely buying up the world.  

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 12:51pm
Isn't it all just a big conspiracy story Whale? Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 12:55pm
You been waiting for a long time, glad to help you Gay Thumbs Up

I still don't believe in the HAARP stuff Wink

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 2:28pm
We're free to believe whatever we like but it's a rarity for you & PT to disagree on a subject Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 3:14pm
There are those who cant bear the thought that China might be sneaky and underhanded, no that is the realm of the Americans.
And will defend China to the hilt, the same way they are disparaging of America, not unless you are a democrat.
Western Australian labor government are doing their darnedest to avoid upsetting China; dont mention the CHINA word
Looking at vision of the wet markets in Wuhan the shoppers are not exactly "down at heal"
There was koala on the menu....
Western society is sending money to save the koala
and the chinese will EAT them...
For that matter what has been China contribution to Australias bush fire crisis?
You know very well they will PROFIT from it.
Western society will never understand eastern societies and vise versa.

How is that for a sniper attack whale? Quality over quantity. Hope it got you up the derriere....

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 4:32pm

Censored If you bothered to read above here and in your languishing China thread you would see I had a go at China. I mean really, how dopey can you get, and Isaac was feeling so pleased with himself LOL

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:21pm
Censored how ironical.
Do you think you are entitled solely to have an opinion? and no one else without a PERSONAL ATTACK, hey mods.....
whale, No 1 for crassness.

Yes, was noted & attended to.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:28pm
Welcome back Isaac. How come you didn't mention me in your post? Dont you love me any more? Cry

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:31pm

Censored how ironical.
Do you think you are entitled solely to have an opinion? and no one else without a PERSONAL ATTACK, hey mods.....
whale, No 1 for crassness.

Yes, was noted & attended to.

you mean like this LOL

Hope it got you up the derriere....

Back to important stuff, the content of your post was complete cow dung as I had criticised China here and in your forgotten thread.
Apology accepted Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 1:39am
This virus thingy is turning out to be even more epic than you whale.
Will it bring the world to its knees?
Greta Tunbergs predictions may be coming true but not in the way it was supposed to be.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 1:42am
PT i imagine you trying to pop your head above the parapet wall to defend China.
Defending the indefensible...

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 2:29am
I'm going to be eating at an Italian restaurant this weekend - no Chinese Food, that's for sure! ... and no Uber eats ... they are almost all Asians!!!

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I'm going to be eating at an Italian restaurant this weekend - no Chinese Food, that's for sure! ... and no Uber eats ... they are almost all Asians!!!

Not just food Doc. Maybe you should advise the guys to expend the circumference of the circle and use disinfectant wipes regularly.

How does the virus spread and how long does it stay on surfaces?
https://twitter.com/DrJohnTorres" rel="nofollow - @DrJohnTorres
: The virus can now spread from human-to-human, but only with close contact. It can remain on surfaces for a few hours.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 9:21am

Greta Tunbergs predictions may be coming true but not in the way it was supposed to be.

What a hysterical overreaction. Worldwide just over 8000 cases ,170 dead, that is 2%.

SARS death rate was about 10%

Corona is spreading faster than SARS but much less deadly, it will run its course as all these viruses do.
Ebola didn't wipe out half the worlds population either

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 9:34am

What a hysterical overreaction. Worldwide just over 8000 cases ,170 dead, that is 2%.

SARS death rate was about 10%

Corona is spreading faster than SARS but much less deadly, it will run its course as all these viruses do.
Ebola didn't wipe out half the worlds population either

Correct Whale.
Its now just hype.

Do I believe Wuhan created this in a bio lab? Yes.
Do I believe Wuhan sent out hundreds of flights globally, knowing people were infected? Yes.
Do I believe China tried to send the world a biological weapon with Coronavirus? Yes.

But one problem,,,,, it failed.

Its all now just hype.

Note the changes in wording the media use. "Cases".  Hundreds of "cases". Globally.
Not "fatalities"

Classic example, Asian guy got on a Tigerair plane from Melb to Golf Coast, with the virus, could have infected the entire plane.

1: That guy didnt die.
2: Nor did anyone else.

Point being, the strain of virus is already weak.
Within just 2 weeks, humanity beat the virus and turned it into a very weak strain, NATURALLY.

Only morons who get a vaccination for it, may turn it into a super strain.
Humanity beats things off naturally.
The weather, cold, hot, immunity, etc, we beat things off naturally.

The likes of Bill Gates are lurking, reading to Vaccinate the world, by using WHO hysteria.

But most of all, as of now, pay attention to how media use the word "cases" not "fatalities".
People are surviving it, as its already a weak strain, globally.

Humanity beat it naturally,  end of story.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 9:42am
Absolutely astonishing a 180 degree turnaround. Well not really it is Redemption LOL

First this 

The video shows the truth, that Wuhan, normally has many hospital beds available, thousands, and yet people are dying, or waiting in corridors.

Thousands are infected.

Wuhan has been shutdown.

The virus is far far worse than we have been told.

We are being super lazy about it here.

The speed its spreading, is absolutely extraordinary.
You dont even have to be showing symptoms to be spreading it.

Now it is all hype, make up your mind Confused

Posted By: Afros
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 10:10am
There is a conspiracy in this Whale, BROOKE is just trying to figure out which one.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 11:40am
You want a conspiracy theory? This is the 6th episode on this on Bannon's impeachment podcast.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 12:39pm
What a ripper, assuming it hasn't been tampered with LOL LOL LOL

https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 12:44pm

Absolutely astonishing a 180 degree turnaround. Well not really it is Redemption LOL

Now it is all hype, make up your mind Confused

You've never ever changed your mind Whale, as facts have evolved? Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 12:55pm
Yes I have Gay.
What I have never done is subscribe to a crazy conspiracy theory, with very little data available, because I like a You Tube video.
And then a few days later subscribed to another crazy conspiracy theory which says the opposite of the first one Clown

Posted By: Baghdad Bob
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 2:19pm
Got this from my member of parliament today. I imagine it is a fairly standard given out by all members of the government

Dear Baghdad Bob,

The Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) has caused alarm among some residents in my electorate of Higgins and I would like to take this opportunity to ensure the most up to date information is available to you.  

A coronavirus is a type of virus that most commonly infects animals and sometimes also infects humans. Some viruses transmit easily from person to person, while others do not. There are many different strains of coronavirus.

Currently, Australia has not seen a significant number of confirmed cases compared to other parts of the world.

Australia has well established processes in place for screening ill travellers arriving at our international air and seaports but has implemented additional measures.

Hospitals and general practices have also been provided with information regarding a possible outbreak.

In the last week, I have visited the Alfred Hospital, the closet public hospital to Higgins; and Cabrini Health, the only  emergency department in Higgins. I received an update on their preparedness for a coronavirus outbreak and I am very impressed by their readiness to help Victorians. 

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade have raised the level of travel advice for China to 'level 3 - reconsider your need to travel'.

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, have also updated health traveller advice on https://katieallen.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9210872f52fe37e5891de5dd6&id=a61c6d6fdc&e=51871180de" rel="nofollow - Smartraveller to level 4 –  do not travel to all of Hubei Province.

The Department of Health is closely monitoring this situation in collaboration with the World Health Organization and the States and Territories to ensure the health care system is well prepared to respond to cases detected in Australia to minimise the risk of further disease transmission.

The Australian Government has provided some useful https://katieallen.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9210872f52fe37e5891de5dd6&id=e2a7c1480a&e=51871180de" rel="nofollow - resources which may be helpful to you or your family and I encourage you to familiarise yourself with the symptoms of coronavirus. 

As always if there is something you think my office or I can help with please get in touch. 

Katie Allen MP 
Federal member for Higgins

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 2:50pm
Only the best wokest people up PT's part of the woods ...

Byron Mum Worried This Coronavirus Might Result In Another Deadly Vaccine

WENDELL HUSSEY | Cadet 

Byron mother and online retailer of bespoke Balinese goods Andrea Vachser has today taken to a few online Facebook groups to voice her concerns about big pharma today.

This comes after news broke this morning that Australian scientists have achieved a major breakthrough in the fight against the Coronavirus by manufacturing the virus in a lab – which is a huge step towards developing a vaccine.

However, that global breakthrough has not been received well in the Northern Rivers of NSW or the Northern Shivers as it is also known.

“Here we go again, #notmychild #not my baby,” said the wife of a fringe NRL player for the Gold Coast Titans.

“People are so concerned about the Coronavirus that they are willing to risk their lives letting the government and big pharma develop another deadly vaccine,” she said whilst sipping her cold-pressed arrowroot, carrot and turmeric juice.

“I refuse, they can bully us all they want, but I will not let my children be subjected to governments sanctioned programs like lab rats in a cage.”

The angry mother of Aldous and Petunia then told us that she just can’t believe how the people of this country just roll over and submit.

“5-G, chemtrails, fluoride in the water, the light rail burning and now this latest vaccine, when will people wake up.”

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/byron-mum-worried-this-coronavirus-might-result-in-another-deadly-vaccine/?goal=0_ac916ebeb2-9aa60b1ac2-215844141&mc_cid=9aa60b1ac2&mc_eid=1b8d058525" rel="nofollow - https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/byron-mum-worried-this-coronavirus-might-result-in-another-deadly-vaccine/?goal=0_ac916ebeb2-9aa60b1ac2-215844141&mc_cid=9aa60b1ac2&mc_eid=1b8d058525

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 4:52pm
So tell us Whale, if someone provides an opinion, a thought, a theory, then changes their mind on the matter/subject, is that a bad thing or good thing?

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 5:05pm
I am glad you are taking it seriously Doc. Someone snapped this picture of the sign on the front of your falafel van.Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 5:22pm
The Byron mother is right

-------------
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 5:35pm
Redemption, you do realize who issued the above?The Betoota Advocate for goodness sake, and they're simply taking the p1ss to ease some understandable tensions.

For something authoritative, try the Chief Scientist and similar.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 6:26pm

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Not just food Doc. Maybe you should advise the guys to expend the circumference of the circle and use disinfectant wipes regularly.

How does the virus spread and how long does it stay on surfaces?
https://twitter.com/DrJohnTorres" rel="nofollow - @DrJohnTorres
: The virus can now spread from human-to-human, but only with close contact. It can remain on surfaces for a few hours.

So you have already adopted those protocols then PT ... very wise.Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 6:30pm

I am glad you are taking it seriously Doc. Someone snapped this picture of the sign on the front of your falafel van.Clap

LOL

... aaaah, the old "pretending to eat an invisible falafel being mistaken for coughing" emoji.

Not a thing around Bankstown - they just cough and sneeze and spit directly on the ground, or in your face if you don't move quick enough PT!Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

So tell us Whale, if someone provides an opinion, a thought, a theory, then changes their mind on the matter/subject, is that a bad thing or good thing?

silly girl Smile

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 5:32pm
thats your reply Whale?

Is it sane to change your mind about something or never change your mind??

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 5:34pm
heres what I think Whale,

It was a deadly virus for 2 weeks, now its a pathetic weak bug.
Humans beat it off.

The whole thing is now hype.
It started serious, but its not anymore.

People arent dying from it.
Very short lived virus.

Would rather focus on heart disease. It kills half the planet. Ban junk food not flights.  :)

Date Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 5:54pm

thats your reply Whale?

waiting Smile

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 1:05am

thats your reply Whale?

waiting Smile

What would he get for his mind if he changed it .    More emptiness.

I thought he would have choked on his finger nails by now ...

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 7:33am
Welcome back maxie Hug

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 9:56am
Yep and it was so worth waiting for, more of the same old crapLOL

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 10:10am
Image result for coronavirus myths and facts"

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 10:30am
a display in a store window: ‘The corona virus won’t last long because it was made in China!!!’ the message reads

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 10:57am
PT, your nation China aint going too good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE7Iz7HLpYg&feature=youtu.be" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE7Iz7HLpYg&feature=youtu.be

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 12:05pm

a display in a store window: ‘The corona virus won’t last long because it was made in China!!!’ the message reads

Whale of a post.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 12:11pm

Welcome back maxie Hug

Lost me little dog last week PT ...     You don't realise how much time you spend with them when the house only has one other resident =   Me .

I see yours is going OK.    You should train him a bit better , as He thinks my posts are crap.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Welcome back maxie Hug

Lost me little dog last week PT ...     You don't realise how much time you spend with them when the house only has one other resident =   Me .

I see yours is going OK.    You should train him a bit better , as He thinks my posts are crap.

Sorry to hear that maxie. They leave a huge hole when they go.

-------------

Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 12:21pm
Yes Macca - also sorry to hear that. Pets are magnificent company - even more so when you are living alone. Give it a bit of time & then go & get a rescue dog. Will be good for both of you. Cheers

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Yes Macca - also sorry to hear that. Pets are magnificent company - even more so when you are living alone. Give it a bit of time & then go & get a rescue dog. Will be good for both of you. Cheers

As PT said , they leave a huge hole in your life .

I'm still feeling I haven't done something , since her passing a week ago.   They can be part of every minute of your life .

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 4:56pm
Pets are an important part of our lives.   As my thingo at the bottom says.  I much prefer animals to people.   Sorry you have lost your little mate, Macca.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 5:03pm

Humans beat it off.

Very short lived virus.

Would rather focus on heart disease. It kills half the planet. Ban junk food not flights.  :)

I don't think it is deadly as some but humans beat it off, really Confused

On what do you base that ridiculous statement, you have an inside man at WHO LOL

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 12:30am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

As PT said , they leave a huge hole in your life .

I'm still feeling I haven't done something , since her passing a week ago.   They can be part of every minute of your life .

Sorry for your loss macca ... I was almost going to suggest putting a leash on Whale as a poor substitute ... but I don't think he's house trained ... besides that, if he was at your place, who would poop on his lawn?Stern Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 8:18am

Humans beat it off.

Very short lived virus.

I don't think it is deadly as some but humans beat it off, really Confused

On what do you base that ridiculous statement, you have an inside man at WHO LOL

Between an actual crisis of their own making, the bushfires and a fake crisis of their own making, Coronavirus, they will be arguing their is now an out for them with their fake budget surplus.

Also a deflection from their bushfire and hopeless leadership woes.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:04am

Sorry for your loss macca ... I was almost going to suggest putting a leash on Whale as a poor substitute ... but I don't think he's house trained ... besides that, if he was at your place, who would poop on his lawn?Stern Smile
[/QUOTE

Gosh Dr E, so incisive and witty. Laugh, I never started . But not to worry , the main thing is that you entertain yourself in the early hours of the morning when everyone else is sleeping Wink

Posted By: jujuno
Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:48am
the main deaths from the coronavirus have been elderly, or so China reports. Of course, the real statistics are yet to be revealed. 

I asked a chemist, the other day, for a P2 mask, since I've just come out of hospital after a serious operation and am very vulnerable to infection. He pooh-poohed the seriousness of the situation and told me everyone was panicking unnecessarily. That's fine for him to say...perhaps it is over-hyped...but I asked for the mask now because it's going to be more difficult to obtain them if it spreads. I'm not an alarmist, but I can't afford to even get a cold, with my present condition (a sliced neck and freshly-fused vertebrae). He gave me a simple mask for free, but I'm cranky that someone like him can make decisions on others' health issues. 

Angry

-------------
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:51am
Being on chronic illness list, I would get a text message to come in to my doctor if there was an actual risk to vulnerable people.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 10:43am

Being on chronic illness list, I would get a text message to come in to my doctor if there was an actual risk to vulnerable people.

of course...but as I said, even a cold can be dangerous to me...I don't think a chemist can make decisions on people's individual health problems. 

I pity Chinatown and Paddy's markets. They will suffer economically with this.  

Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 10:50am
pt, why do the Chinese feel the need to build 2 1000 bed hospitals specifically for this virus?
Is this worse than they are letting on?
Are they still that 3rd world country, yet the elite can have their lobster and racehorses?
Or are they showing off, what they can do without red tape and unions?

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:01am
Possible reasons for the cause of the coronavirus....
Climate change...
The GFC...
Coal mining...
Brexit....
Donald Trump...
Or all of the above ,then again let’s what they come up with at the annual conference at Melbourne University of Marxism later this year.
What do you reckon Second Chance ?

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:13am
Why make a d1ck of yourself with posts like that Bob?

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:16am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

the main deaths from the coronavirus have been elderly, or so China reports. Of course, the real statistics are yet to be revealed. 

I asked a chemist, the other day, for a P2 mask, since I've just come out of hospital after a serious operation and am very vulnerable to infection. He pooh-poohed the seriousness of the situation and told me everyone was panicking unnecessarily. That's fine for him to say...perhaps it is over-hyped...but I asked for the mask now because it's going to be more difficult to obtain them if it spreads. I'm not an alarmist, but I can't afford to even get a cold, with my present condition (a sliced neck and freshly-fused vertebrae). He gave me a simple mask for free, but I'm cranky that someone like him can make decisions on others' health issues. 

Angry

go to an industrial supplier , much cheaper, if they still have stock

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

Climate change...
The GFC...
Coal mining...
Brexit....
Donald Trump...
Or all of the above ,then again let’s what they come up with at the annual conference at Melbourne University of Marxism later this year.

what a dumb azz post, you really can't help pushing your agenda, EVERYWHERE Confused

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:19am

Why make a d1ck of yourself with posts like that Bob?

it's easy for him to do...LOL

geez...those two posts in a row just deserve a "duh!"..but what else can one expect from closed minds...

Question

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:33am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

of course...but as I said, even a cold can be dangerous to me...I don't think a chemist can make decisions on people's individual health problems. 

I pity Chinatown and Paddy's markets. They will suffer economically with this.  

Dead

I wasn't differing from you, just saying that people like you and me get notice to take action when required. Last year they asked me to come in earlier for my annual flu shot because of an anticipated worse flu season.

The fact that there has been no notification to do anything different suggests that those that take these thing seriously dont read Murdoch media or take their cues from them.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 3:20pm

Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

Climate change...
The GFC...
Coal mining...
Brexit....
Donald Trump...

what a dumb azz post, you really can't help pushing your agenda, EVERYWHERE Confused

It certainly fired up conversation at both my nearby Chinese restaurant and at the local bridge club.

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 3:40pm
These outbreaks of infections , with resistance to traditional drug treatments , are not to be taken lightly.

I've always had a fixed idea that nature provides , and something will raise it's ugly head to balance over population.

Date Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 6:44pm
FWIW, my dad's a doctor and I joked with him last night about the masks people are wearing, and he said they are good because they can keep the sneezes and coughs IN to those wearing the masks. A different perspective.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net