Print Page | Close Window

NRL Indiscretions

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=63635
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 12:46am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: NRL Indiscretions
Posted By: djebel
Subject: NRL Indiscretions
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 12:39pm
They just keep piling up.

Lets not polute the NRL Season thread.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Replies:
Posted By: Afros
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 1:05pm
First test for the new rules, Tyrone May should be sat down as well but Gus may not like that.

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 1:47pm
If what is said is on the tape involving violence to the girl, none will or should ever play again.

-------------

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 10:57pm
I see Laurie Daley has thrown a bomb at Gus Gould's leadership at Penrith after the videos and questioning the culture at the club.

As they say revenge is a dish best served cold, as Gus said in 2017 he would not allow his players to be involved with the NSW team because the culture was toxic.

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 11:09pm
LOL, I bet Gus has a few skeletons in the closet Cry

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 11:42pm
Paul Carter

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 2:57pm
A Federal Court judge says Jack de Belin will be free to play in Round 1 unless the can enact its new "no fault" stand down policy by next Thursday: https://t.co/uAerc7c92m" rel="nofollow - - - bit.ly/2ESerle

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 2:58pm
The NRL should be able to comply in  that time frame ? 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 3:51pm
The NRL should learn from The Thoroughbreds.

Most of these players would come back better as geldings.

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 4:50pm
Djebel would probably support gelding in these circumstances

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 5:13pm
Yes.

They do not add anything positive to the gene pool.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 5:21pm
There is some home truths behind what macca says, these are young men with large pay packets, plenty of free time compared to the average person and lets face it access to a lot of willing women made even more accessible with apps like Tinder, given all of this and what can be done with smart phones is anyone surprised these things are happening?

Young men have compared sexual conquests since before macca was a young man doing it with his mates however modern technology means secrets don't always stay secret.

Posted By: Carioca
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 6:01pm
It's never a secret when two or more know imo, the late Jack Gibson said nothing good happens after midnight ( or similar).

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 6:18pm
Sir Alex Ferguson believed it was good for his players to be married young, different approach for the same aim as Jacks statement I guess

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 6:50pm
The NRL circus continues

-------------
EAD

Posted By: Shrunk in the Wash
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 7:08am
Tiger, you know the AFL will join the circus soon

Posted By: jujuno
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 5:55pm
I bumped into Ian Heads' wife recently...they are old friends of mine. Anyone who doesn't know...Ian Heads has written over forty books on sports and sportspeople, especially in regards to Rugby League. He knows all the dirty little secrets that have been hidden for decades. He is now writing a book which will tell all that has gone on in the past and was kept under wraps. A few big names will be revealed to be anything but pure. 

On the news, they asked Cameron Smith and Sam Burgess their opinions of the latest scandals. Cam was disgusted by it all...Sam said he thought things had improved. LOL. Fancy asking someone who was involved in a sexting-type scandal what he thinks. Talk about Sam Elliott pronounced stupidity. 

-------------
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:39am
Be interesting to see just how much he lets out of the bag Jujuno.

A relatively recently departed "immortal" was rather depraved apparently. Wonder if he is mentioned.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:48am
Cant imagine asking Sam B his opinion on dirt in the league.  Disgusting  Pig  he is .    But , JJ, wernt you all for the Burgie boys here awhile ago ??   I seem to recall seeing some posts from you sticking up for the Burgie Boys ??? ???
And  saying what sweet boys the Burgie Boys are ??    Being personally connected to them, and all ??? 
Me,  I would be Following Cams lead.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 12:57am
Geez I wish I could recall what heading it was under ,  the thread where JJ was pontificating about what darlings the Burgie Boys were.  LOL

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 7:25am
Cam smith ain't much better, he fell out with Cooper Cronk over an alleged affair with a Fox female presenter

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 8:52am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Cam smith ain't much better, he fell out with Cooper Cronk over an alleged affair with a Fox female presenter

Not to mention his clear involvement in the salary cap cheating

Date Posted: 11 May 2019 at 2:02pm

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 11 May 2019 at 2:04pm
Let's face it, What does the Partner get out of her high earning footy playing lover get out of him being found guilty ?

I would bet Ben Barbas misses wishes he was on his old income, they are living at home with the inlaws.....

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 11 May 2019 at 2:57pm
Its  so obvious why she withdrew the charges.  Look what she stood to lose if she pushed forward.  As it stands now all she has lost is her credibility and pride in herself.  But hey,  she gets plenty of spending money and to hang off the arm of a knuckle dragger.  Lets see what he does to her next time. Bet those neighbours who spoke out for her this time and were made to look stupid wont be seeing anything next time. 
Ben B,s missus must be crazy.  He belted her once and got in trouble, and forgiven,  and another chance , so what did she do ?  Have another kid to embroil in all the domestic violence , and then he does it again.
Leopards never change their spots.  Give Walker time and see if he has reformed .  No time for women like her.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:22pm

Jack de Belin receives Dragons' backing as players association flags challenge to NRL stand down policy

Posted 16 minutes ago

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/jack-de-belin-arrives-at-wollongong-court-house/11135024" rel="nofollow">Jack de Belin arrives at Wollongong Court House on February 12, 2019. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/jack-de-belin-arrives-at-wollongong-court-house/11135024" rel="nofollow - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-17/jack-de-belin-loses-federal-court-case-aganst-ban/11124474" rel="nofollow - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-09/nrl-chief-greenberg-wants-to-see-de-belin-case-completed/11099240" rel="nofollow - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-15/nrl-rules-draconian-harsh-jack-de-belin-lawyer-says/11003512" rel="nofollow - Jack de Belin's St George Illawarra teammates have thrown their arms around the suspended back-rower and their support behind a potential players' union challenge of the NRL's no-fault stand down rules.

Key points:

• Jack de Belin may have lost his Federal Court challenge to the NRL's no-fault stand down policy, but his teammates are still in his corner
  • The Rugby League Players Association may challenge the rules under their collective bargaining agreement with the league
  • De Belin has been stood down pending the outcome of his aggravated sexual assault case, and he could be out for up to two seasons

The representative star forward's future is dangling precariously after the Federal Court last week dismissed his case against the governing body in a bitter blow to his bid to be reinstated.

His lawyers are weighing up an appeal and all the while he is battling an aggravated sexual assault charge in Wollongong Local Court.

He has pleaded not guilty, but has been sidelined under the NRL's hardline stand-down rules, under which any player charged with a serious crime which carries a jail term of 11 years or more can be stood down.

He does have another avenue of recourse in a Rugby League Players' Association (RLPA) challenge of the stand down rules under the collective bargaining agreement (CBA).

The RLPA has flagged a potential challenge and Dragons forward Jeremy Latimore, who sits on the organisation's board, said he was supportive of the union's stance.

"A hundred per cent. We're very disappointed with what happened with Jack," Latimore said.

"We feel like the NRL has acted outside the realms of the CBA which we agreed upon as players and clubs and the NRL.

"They were reactive to a lot of stuff that wasn't good enough by players.

"I want to see something done because you don't want to see your teammate found guilty until proven innocent."

Dragons prop James Graham also said he was firmly behind de Belin and the RLPA's challenge.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/jack-de-belin-runs-with-the-ball-for-the-dragons-1/11135190" rel="nofollow">An NRL player runs with the ball as an opponent chases after him. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/jack-de-belin-runs-with-the-ball-for-the-dragons-1/11135190" rel="nofollow -

De Belin will continue training with the side while his criminal case runs its course — which could extend into late next year — and he looked positive as he ran with teammates in Wollongong on Tuesday.

However Latimore said de Belin was "struggling" with the prospect of sitting out the game for two seasons, and his Dragons teammates were supporting him as best they could.

"I understand [the NRL's] position, they've got to act in the best interests of the game," Latimore said.

"But there's two sides to every story.

"He's been put on the sideline and he's struggling. He's around training but he can't play. We're really missing him as a playing group.

"It would be good to get the RLPA and NRL together to work on this. They've made a decision but hopefully the RLPA can dispute that."

AAP

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:33pm
Great looking girl - real head turner !

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:47pm
where did you see her?

Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:50pm
Walking sideways past the TV towards the Dorito's & french onion dip

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:52pm
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:54pm

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:58pm
I really have little sympathy for this bloke. Whilst his partner is at home carrying his baby he is out gallivanting about.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: Heavy10
Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

I really have little sympathy for this bloke. Whilst his partner is at home carrying his baby he is out gallivanting about.

Played up on Origin camp as well few years back..

Date Posted: 21 May 2019 at 11:35pm
Tells us the girl is a bimbo.   Why would any self respecting girl stick with this super jock ?  Let alone get preggers to him. 
They both deserve what they get.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 22 May 2019 at 12:03am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Tells us the girl is a bimbo.   Why would any self respecting girl stick with this super jock ?  Let alone get preggers to him. 
They both deserve what they get.

Money.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 22 May 2019 at 1:09am
Yeah, you are correct there djebel, ( notice the small d Wink ) .
But geez, money isnt the be all the end all.
Pretty girl with baby on the way.
Living with that thing.  No telling where its been.   Revolting.

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 22 May 2019 at 1:53am
The players association which has to be one of the most inept and ineffectual player organisations in the world, says the NRL have breached the CBA.

Well I bet the CBA says nothing about the players being allowed to be involved in off field incidents which damage the sports image, and cost sponsorship money.

A CBA, is a two way street, the players need to abide by it as well, and if they do not then there is a consequence.

The no fault policy is legal, because the NRL is not saying anything about him being guilty or not.

There plenty of professions where you are stood down until an investigation is completed, no different here, as long as he continues to get paid!

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Date Posted: 22 May 2019 at 2:35am
Originally posted by VOYAGER VOYAGER wrote:

The players association which has to be one of the most inept and ineffectual player organisations in the world, says the NRL have breached the CBA.

Well I bet the CBA says nothing about the players being allowed to be involved in off field incidents which damage the sports image, and cost sponsorship money.

A CBA, is a two way street, the players need to abide by it as well, and if they do not then there is a consequence.

The no fault policy is legal, because the NRL is not saying anything about him being guilty or not.

There plenty of professions where you are stood down until an investigation is completed, no different here, as long as he continues to get paid!

The CBA or EBA like everybody else calls them says de Bellin should stood down for a maximum of 18 weeks. The NRL has no right to break that. They have no right to make new rules.

The players union should have taken them to the Industrial Relations Commission which would have found in their favour and the NRL would than be required to appeal to a higher authority.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 27 May 2019 at 10:30pm
A brick for a brain - James Segeyaro

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 28 May 2019 at 9:15am
What was his reading?

Date Posted: 28 May 2019 at 9:31am
0.05 but as a P Plater zero is the limit.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 May 2019 at 10:00am
They actually said in all reports that his reading was BELOW .05

It could have been. .ooo1

Date Posted: 28 May 2019 at 10:09am
Sorry yes, below .05, caught on his way to get a coffee. Pretty low level indiscretion 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 9:36pm
Is that the only photo ?

If I was Shaun Lane I'd deny it was me. 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 3:05pm
Seriously, what is Tod Greenberg thinking ?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 7:10pm
Latrell Mitchell hops on the victim gravy train.

"... I'm a proud indigenous man and my peoples been coping it for THOUSANDS OF YEARS ..."

oh boy.

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

"... I'm a proud indigenous man and my peoples been coping it for THOUSANDS OF YEARS ..."

oh boy.

Thuck off, If you want to get involved have a look at the gelati he had to put up with last week. 

But you would still see as simply whistling. 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 8:04pm

oh boy.

Doc, do you support what he copped last week?

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 8:10pm
Watch your manners potty mouth.Censored

I'm not defending the abuse, and I hope those responsible are properly punished - but please, learn something factual about your history Latrell. I know it's hard, because a lot of the virtue signallers are actively omitting the historical facts and replacing them with fantasy ... remember Bill Shorten lying about whiteman's atrocities against Aboriginals "poisoning water holes and giving them blankets infested with diseases we knew would kill them" ... what are the lazy uneducated supposed to believe?

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 06 Feb 2020 at 11:39pm
The Josh Reynolds saga has taken a bit of a twist.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 10:23am
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

The Josh Reynolds saga has taken a bit of a twist.

As could have been expected. Pity he was publicly hung before it went to court

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 10:26am
Yes.   Seems she is a total wack job.   Have to feel sorry for a bloke crucified by the likes of her.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 12:07pm
Grub got hard done by, the scrag in question told many different stories from brain cancer to paying for funerals

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 12:14pm
It is just a Westie mating ritual thing Tigg...nothing to see here.Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 10:17pm
The NRL has broken and agreed no National Anthem at the indo V The others game .......      Ho Ho Ho

Who wants to watch it anyway ......

"My People"     always amuses me ...      Which half are they running with .
We are born In Australia or circumsized naturally to become a true blue .

END OF STORY .

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 11:47pm
Agree Macca.   Which half ????    Most of them are more white than black.    But hey, lets cash in on the small splash of indigenous blood we have  in us.   At least Lattrel shows his indigenous heritage.  Unlike a lot of others. 
And so if they dont want to sing Advance Australia Fair as a national anthem , what do they want to sing ? 
Every country, and everyone, has a national anthem.  So what do they want to make theirs ???  
If a full indigenous team were to go overseas ,  what do they want to sing to represent them ??? 
The Maoris know they have the Haka.   What do our fellas have ??  

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 11:49pm
And , Please, NO, not that sad old smoking ceremony.   Where they all look like deros in rags, wandering about in smoke. 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 12:03am
So no anthem at the All Stars game. So that means they all now have the green light to turn their heads & shun it when its sung at an International game. And will all become a bloody embarrassment for the game every time it occurs. Guaranteed it wont stop at the All Stars game - will end up being either pulled altogether or changed to suit. 

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 12:26am
Yes.   Someone has to decide, and stand firm, on what the teams sing at internationl games.
Cant have a bunch of half castes , and useless whities,  wandering onto the stadium, with no idea about what to sing, standing their looking like a bunch of reffos,,
Makes us look like idiots .

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 1:07am
Don't watch it .....     It is a waste of good viewing time anyway .

State of origin worth viewing as it rips the normal competition to shreds.

Me tinkim this anthem chit, might see sponsors throwing the didgedoo ,

& they won't come back.

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 1:44am

And , Please, NO, not that sad old smoking ceremony.   Where they all look like deros in rags, wandering about in smoke. 

Yes, I'm sure you are like me aa ... I don't need to be welcomed to my own country ... if the "welcome" doesn't include a free meal and a slab, you can shove it brudder.Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Feb 2020 at 11:14am

Yes, I'm sure you are like me aa ... I don't need to be welcomed to my own country ... if the "welcome" doesn't include a free meal and a slab, you can shove it brudder.Big smile

Thumbs Up

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2020 at 1:02am
V'Landy will find a way ....       Was once said , " wiith time and patience you can bonk a cat "

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 7:55pm
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-young-gun-perese-stood-down-over-alleged-drug-offences-20200217-p541op.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-young-gun-perese-stood-down-over-alleged-drug-offences-20200217-p541op.html

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 12:10pm
Canterbury should be barred from travelling to the North Coast of NSW.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 5:37am
How times have changed - these young guys have committed no crime, they are not subject to any police inquiry, they are victims of some horny 18 year olds who couldn't wait to brag to their mates about screwing a footballer ... they didn't get pissed and assault their partners or a total stranger, they didn't go DUI, they weren't found off their face on drugs, they didn't piss in their own mouths ... they had consensual sex with another adult.

Never seen a better case of scapegoating ... just ask some of the "legends of league" what it's like when you get caught out, and the vested interests get the wagons circling, and make sure all the right people get their palms greased to hush it up ... maybe these boys will claim mental illness? ... that works if your profile is right.Ermm

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 6:42am
Deary me Doc, you still roaming with the dinosaurs.

-------------

Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 7:54am
It might not be wrong but it's dumb dumb dumb. You morons - you just screwed your team - feel good?

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 7:57am
Doc doesn't believe, even on a basic legal level in code of conduct contracts(see Folau thread) nor the moral aspect of it.

These clowns, everything else aside cost the Bulldogs their major $2million sponsor(so far) who withdrew on the basis of breaching basic community standards. 

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:43am
to be fair, most blokes wouldn’t think that having legal sex was an issue

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:57am
Dont get it. Since when was a couple of young folk having a bit of fun a problem. If it was totally consensual as claimed its just another PC beat up. Jesus PT - up your way young folk like that are bonking their arses off all day - do you complain about that as well ? Actually don't answer that - you probably do LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

to be fair, most blokes wouldn’t think that having legal sex was an issue
Guess why Shrunk - because it isn't !

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:04am
Coffs Harbour changed everything for the Doggies and the NRL.

How difficult is it for them to keep it in their pants for one weekend while on official club trip?

If it was on their own time on any other weekend probably little problem, but while on official club time...not good.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:06am
Btw, I know you have to say that after the 171 pages of the Folau thread.Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Coffs Harbour changed everything for the Doggies and the NRL.

How difficult is it for them to keep it in their pants for one weekend while on official club trip?

If it was on their own time on any other weekend probably little problem, but while on official club time...not good.
What do you mean "probably little problem" LOL  It is NO problem - except for old wowsers like you that want to agree to beat it up. People should be taking aim at the bloody sponsors - not the players. 

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:19am

Yes - & still going strong. Will you be voting for him after he finishes his career with the Roosters PT ?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:22am
If a 15, 16 or 17yo girl decides to go to police it can be a problem, particularly if a parent becomes involved.

Cant remember who it was but remember there was a case a few years ago of NRL players picking up girls at a school open day to meet players. Didn't go down very well.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:24am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Yes - & still going strong. Will you be voting for him after he finishes his career with the Roosters PT ?

No, we have already secured a geriatric winger on his last legs just yesterday with the release of Josh Morris from the aforementioned Dogs.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:25am

Deary me Doc, you still roaming with the dinosaurs.
Classic PT post right there. As if young people bonking in a consensual manner is somehow wrong. Hello !!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:26am

If a 15, 16 or 17yo girl decides to go to police it can be a problem, particularly if a parent becomes involved.

Cant remember who it was but remember there was a case a few years ago of NRL players picking up girls at a school open day to meet players. Didn't go down very well.
Where did the 15 year old girl come into it ?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:27am
How old were they? Any birth certificates requested by the players?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:30am
Bonking in Man is more so than, Barking in dogs.     . That irresistable force is Mother nature's way.
All not guilty and deserve a scalp to be proudly displayed on the Belt.

The lure gets caught =   Often.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:32am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Bonking in Man is more so than, Barking in dogs.     . That irresistable force is Mother nature's way.
All not guilty and deserve a scalp to be proudly displayed on the Belt.

The lure gets caught =   Often.

They should be sacked.

They broke a team rule.

They cost the club $2m.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:33am
You do know some "school girls" can be as old as 19 don't you PT. Would it make you feel better if they were 19 year old's picked up at the night club ?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:34am
It isn't that difficult djebel.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:35am
I'd be betting these schoolgirls could teach us lot a trick or two (except for Macca of course)

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:38am

It isn't that difficult djebel.
Yes - correct. If the allegation was only that they broke team rules they deserve a breach. But its not - its being described as "disgusting, vile" behavior. Which of course it just isn't

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:40am
Over in some of those middle eastern countries some on here are so fond of those "schoolgirls" would have had 3 kids by that age

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:42am
Deary me oneone, are you trying to argue that Bankstown is almost Saudi Arabia so it doesn't count? LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:45am
You right wing dribblers just refuse to see the point.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:48am
djebel - whilst your contribution was appreciated in the tougher times - we are now back in order. So please stick to topics that you can make sensible comment on (ps like horses)

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:00am
oneone, were those girls tested for coronavirus? 

Should the team, management and all their families all be quarantined?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:01am
Get the resident expert to answer that. That would be djebel

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:02am
I thought you meant Redemption.

-------------

Posted By: jujuno
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:45am
ll we need now, is for photos to appear...as per St Kilda players, w**king...taken by all involved. 

Anyone who doesn't understand that this will damage the club further (is that possible?), is doing ostrich impersonations. 

Predatory behaviour on a school visit?  The girls' ages don't matter.  As someone else just said: Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Question   

-------------
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...

Posted By: max manewer
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:46am

How old were they? Any birth certificates requested by the players?

Not a matter of police interest, obviously past the age of consent, who was the "give-up" that alerted the media and/or the NRL ?

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:59am
The girls should be named and shamed too. Its said they are 18 and it was consensual.
These idiots broke a club rule , which I am sure they would have had hammered into them.
Lost a massive sponsor to boot.
They just dont get moral obligations, and as PT says, for one weekend couldnt they keep it in their pants ?
So much good work done by so many footy teams and players around the community during the fires and after, and to think these 2 morons have to hit the headlines.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:09am
Footy players are brutes, they are like racehorses, who when rid of the restraining influence of the rider, will bolt 95% of the time.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:19am
When they can carry a bucket of water was the time of consent in my day.

You might note I purchased the factory and halved the size of the buckets.

God didn't give us any toys to play with .. They were production lines.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:22am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

When they can carry a bucket of water was the time of consent in my day.

You might note I purchased the factory and halved the size of the buckets.

God didn't give us any toys to play with .. They were production lines.

You are trying to infuriate jujuno, I am tipping you have succeeded !

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net