Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Prince Andrew

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 8:39am
If there was a video of the whole nights alleged encounter and I could get $1.10 there was no Princely coercion of any kind at any point I would take that bet.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 8:41am
Interesting that Allan Dershowitz, Trump and Epstein lawyer who claimed in his own case brought by Epstein victims that it was just innocent massages by Epstein's kids and he kept his underpants on, contacted Ms Ghislaine Maxwell to authenticate the photo of Andrew with his arm around Ms Guiffre with Maxwell standing behind them. Maxwell confirmed the photo legitimate in an email sent to Dershowitz, a fact revealed in her trial last month and considered the major reason Andrew was forced to concede and settle. 
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 10:00am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

And needless to say I'll at least second your first sentence at JJ.  

Pity so many males, here too it needs to be said, go to such great lengths to mitigate the alleged offences and conversely criticize the complainants.  As is the case with Giuffre, indeed a mirror image of what it's been like for victims like Brittany and Grace.

Not once have i defended Epstein or his mates. Prince William is a prize punce. Just need to be a bit fair dinkum - this lady was well & truly damaged well before the age of 15. As I said - there is an argument to suggest it actually improved her position in life. 

Poor Wills...he isn't even involved, the dear boy.

Get your names right, oneone...you could start a new conspiracy, otherwise...

Ermm
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 8:47pm
"Have I Got News For You: Queen makes first public appearance in over a week after being spotted at local petrol station drawing out £12,000,000."

LOL
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 9:36pm
Haha, apparently Prince Andrew insists that his 72 teddies are arranged in the correct order on his bed each day……
Baguette View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baguette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 7:26pm
How’s next on the list to be named and shamed? Because Prince Andrew is most certainly not the only one involved in this . My worry all along was Andrew would be the scapegoat and all the others will just walk away. That’s not in any way defending Andrew but this Epstein saga is huge and is too big too be swept under the carpet.
Baguette View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baguette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Baguette Baguette wrote:

How’s next on the list to be named and shamed? Because Prince Andrew is most certainly not the only one involved in this . My worry all along was Andrew would be the scapegoat and all the others will just walk away. That’s not in any way defending Andrew but this Epstein saga is huge and is too big too be swept under the carpet.
That should be Who. Sorry.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 7:40am
A lot will depend on upcoming decisions in more than one court regarding people involved in other lawsuits against Epstein and Maxwell that are under seal. Maxwell's lawyers following her guilty finding and facing 50+ years have made a statement saying they will no longer try to prevent stuff being unsealed and people identified, alleged victims and other people named. 

There are 16 names alone in one civil suit by Guiffre against Maxwell and 8 names in another.
Andrew's lawyers tried to get his case thrown out claiming he was covered by the Guiffre/Epstein settlement and non disclosure agreement. The judge threw that out, forcing Andrew to settle rather than have that agreement exposed. Maxwell handed over Epstein's black book in her trial(it is under seal)

A lot will also depend on how many loose ends were tied up in the Andrew/Guiffre settlement agreement. I would think it would be more secure than the Epstein deal.

Once these victim names are released, and in light of the judge throwing out the Epstein NDA in the Andrew case, it could open the floodgates to more civil actions by young women. Gloria Allred said last week that she alone is representing 26 women.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 12:22pm
 Go Gloria. Bring them all undone.

Thumbs Up
Grey Affair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grey Affair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 12:45am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 7:55am
Epstein modeled had said his ''modeling agency'' on his good friend's modeling agency Trump Models founded in 1999 but operating under different iterations prior to that.

Fun fact: The Epstein Brunel company was set up legally by future Trump Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, something he has tried to slither away from.

Small world?

Epstein enjoyed hanging out backstage at beauty pageants and fashion shows with his Palm Beach and New York neighbor and friend Donald Trump, former models said. He admired Trump’s T Models agency — which represented Slovenian model and future first lady Melania Knauss — and wanted MC2 to be just like it, Vasquez said he told her at MC2’s opening party.

Epstein may have met Brunel at a New York Fashion Week event, agents said. The pair tried to create a new agency with Elite Model Management before they founded MC2. On Brunel’s recommendation, in 2001 Epstein bought an $8 million Paris apartment at 22 Avenue Foch, blocks from Brunel’s ornately decorated flat on Avenue Hoche in the upscale 16th arrondissment, or administrative district, near the Arc de Triomphe. On trips to Paris, Epstein was always accompanied by “jeunes femmes,” and his guests included Prince Andrew, Bill Gates, Steve Bannon and other “crowned heads, diplomats, businessmen and politicians,” Epstein’s Paris butler of 18 years told Radio France in October.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 11:04am
Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 12:08pm
What will she look like when she gets out ? 
reductio ad absurdum
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

What will she look like when she gets out ? 

Certainly not like that girl friend of the bikie who, overnight, was charged with murder in Sydney.
Unlike that girl friend I doubt she will be able to have her hair dyed blonde or have cosmetic surgery to make her lips fattened or her breasts enlarged.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 1:34pm
You'd wonder why these superwealthy sleazebags don't stick to 18-19yos. They could have a harem of legal girls.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 1:37pm
She will be 80 if she survives.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 2:46pm
What happened to all of the spilling of the beans that everyone claimed she would do Confused
Refer ALP Election Promises
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 2:58pm
1200 degrees , too darn hot methinks . Wink
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:01pm
Didn't have much to lose. 

If it was me & i was getting locked up until I was 80 i would be taking a few with me
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:06pm
She'll take a lot more with her if she gets knocked off , that's for sure and certain , it will have been arraigned imho. Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:07pm
Her black book was given up and was used in the Guiffre trial with only the jury seeing it. As that was settled out of court iy may have remained sealed. It only contained a lot of names(near 1,000) but no details it was reported at the time.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:09pm
Any hidden vids . LOLLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:15pm
Epstein's butler claimed there was on his personal computer when he tried to sell Epstein's black book to an undercover cop in about 2008 or 2010. He served time for stealing and selling it
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:21pm
I'm tipping ( if she doesn't drop ) she'll do 7 to 8 years tops , any advance on that LOLLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:24pm
If America is insane enough to return Trump to power he will pardon her.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:50pm
To be fair she isn't a serial killer. And 20 years is a reasonable stretch.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:53pm

Life must be tough, his hair is already so gray

He sure looks older, but it's clear from his smile

The older he gets, the more juvenile

Ghislaine is lavishing him with her affections

She claims he has 24-hour erections

Sounds like he's busy, now ain't that berserk

How does he find the time to get off to work

He wakes when the cock crows while everyone slumbers

He rivals Einstein when crunching those numbers

He taught at Dalton: The naughty boy blushes

To think of schoolgirls and all of their crushes

Song commissioned by Ghislaine sung at his 40th birthday party.TongueClown

Simon Cameron

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 3:53pm
Yeah , that's what the bloke said " I'll do that on me head " judge ,  " well here's another 20 to get you back on your feet . Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 4:14pm
Fun fact: He got his job at Dalton, a private girls school without teaching qualifications, given the job by former AG Bill Barr's father who wrote bizarre sexual novels about alien impregnations to create a super race. A theme Epstein carried out at his New Mexico ranch with himself as the donor.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2022 at 4:17pm
PT, Earlier I was bagged for not attributing anything positive about Dan Andrews, well I might say the same about you and Donald Trump.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>