Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Pauline Hanson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 74757677>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Who cares if us tourists cant travel to Qld.  Plenty of places for us here in NSW.  I know of quite a few who plan 3 or 4 days away on June long weekend and all of us plan on supporting our own state with our $$$.   Plenty of places just as good to visit, and if you want beaches there is nothing wrong with NSW ones. Who needs the glitz of the Gold Coast when you can have better beaches closer to home.
Oh , and Max, I for one am not mean as catsh1t.  I plan on spending what I have , as my Mother always said, we wont have a pocket in our shroud .

Clap 100% aa!

The Temporary QLD Labor/Green Government has lost it completely - WA and Vic are just as bad ... they are spurning the 8 million people in NSW and their money ... costing them $1.5 billion a month in tourist dollars alone.

Stuff them, we have more than enough things to do in NSW to keep us busy for the next few years - support your local NSW businesses!Thumbs Up

... and who would want to go there anyway ... 30 year olds are being killed by the virus up there!!!Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:20pm
thanks for the arvo cameos Doc - although your better work is 4am.
how many qld'ers go to NSW for holidays? sort of breaks even don't you think. And didn't that guy at blackwater get the virus from a FIFO nsw miner?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:21pm
I wonder what "comorbidity" really killed that guy - like 90% of the Wu Flu "victims" ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:22pm
I'd suggest that 30 Year old has a story other than the virus ...

Qld doesn't have an Opera House or Blue Mountains, just down the track.

Rudd was moving the Harbour, Up here at one stage. Probably failed.

Not many tourists would prefer Jacki Tradd over Taronga Park.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

thanks for the arvo cameos Doc - although your better work is 4am.
how many qld'ers go to NSW for holidays? sort of breaks even don't you think. And didn't that guy at blackwater get the virus from a FIFO nsw miner?

Breaks even? pffft.

I know plenty of Queenslanders - the only time they come to NSW is for State of Origin, and they have no money to spend, and what they do spend and they bring their own XXXX (that's how they spell beer).Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I'd suggest that 30 Year old has a story other than the virus ...

Qld doesn't have an Opera House or Blue Mountains, just down the track.

Rudd was moving the Harbour, Up here at one stage. Probably failed.

Not many tourists would prefer Jacki Tradd over Taronga Park.

This says it all macca - what is your tip ... diabetes or heart disease?

a "complicated" medical history.

Most elderly "victims" were on their death beds with those 2 conditions being the primary contributors.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 6:34pm
Suicide Doc ...   He realised he couldn't escape from Qld.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:21pm
No he wasnt a FIFO miner.   He lived there and hadnt been to work for ages, according to what I read on google.  His partner lived there with him.
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:32pm
any mention of what his other afflictions were aa ...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:33pm
Your reading about Ludner a 30 year old American who died previously.
Staying with his wife and didn't seek help.
   That's a google story
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 6:17pm
Wow, who knew Poorleen was a vile racist? Shocked

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 6:21pm
Has Pauline sinned.

Who would watch the today show anyway .. With a brain that is .
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 6:44pm
What did Pauline say today ?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 6:51pm
She said a lot of them in that public housing are druggos or cant speak english..  Along those lines.  
animals before people.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 6:57pm
Be interesting to know.

Mind you she could always get a gig on 10's morning show where ignorance, studidity and banal writ large are prerequisites now that Ita has departed.

ps I know this having thrice watched for about 5 minutes in my medical clinic waiting room.  It's either that or read aged copies of New Idea etc.  Ouch
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 7:33pm
Pauline is pointing out the area is a Public Housing establishment , They are infested with massive Social problems ,   Drugs , Malicious damage is a past time .
Sympathy for those unfortunates , But The " TODAY SHOW " rats, can't face truth or facts.

When I said in an earlier post , the lock down there would implode ,   I had the same in my mind as Pauline.        . If you want tyranny & anarchy That's the places to find it.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 7:46pm
You forgot alcoholics Macca, also "identified" by Pauline.  Have spoken to a person who witnessed the show and she says the clear impression given was that the high rises were choc a bloc full of druggos, the unemployed, alcoholics and people who can't speak English.

Which totally demeans and denigrates the majority of people living in in community housing. 
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 8:21pm
You could watch The Project. i wonder why he didnt call her out for being blond.....

The Project: Marc Fennell apologises for ‘appalling’ disability joke

SBS star Marc Fennell has issued a lengthy public apology after making a joke about a woman “missing a chromosome” on The Project last week.

The guest host, 35, who most would recognise from The Feed, or as Triple J’s former movie reviewer, faced fierce backlash following his comments about a segment on an American vlogger making beans on toast in the microwave.

“Every time she posts a video I’m like, ‘Are you missing a chromosome? Like, what has happened to you?’,” Fennell had said to laughs from the panel.https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-project-marc-fennell-apologises-for-appalling-disability-joke/news-story/208c41aa84585ab6d563ab9da59dcc07

The Feed host Marc Fennell has apologised after making an offensive joke on The Project last week.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

You forgot alcoholics Macca, also "identified" by Pauline.  Have spoken to a person who witnessed the show and she says the clear impression given was that the high rises were choc a bloc full of druggos, the unemployed, alcoholics and people who can't speak English.

Which totally demeans and denigrates the majority of people living in in community housing. 

I didnt forget anything =   Drugs ,include Alcohol.

What Hanson says is spot on .       So many of these Housing Commission areas do create such havoc , that many are closed , bulldozed and the problems scattered into other areas .      And the cycle starts again.
The problem is more a failure to conform with any laws.

Sydney's Aboriginal ghetto to be bulldozed - BBC News.

Same type of things happened in , Dubbo etc.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 8:36pm
Can't she get a gig on Sky? The 11 to midnight slot is open isn't it maccmax?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 9:31pm
Pauline is a guest on Sky all the time ... because she tells the truth and she is working for the honest citizens who elected her, including the housos - it does them no favours lying about them.

Surely you've observed what your neighbours are like Tlaz - did Pauline miss any of them?Tongue
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 9:33am
Poorleen is always welcome on Sky(FOX Lite but for even bigger idiots).

It is home for her vile ignorant views.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 9:39am
What she says is spot on, but she isnt allowed to upset the snowflakes Embarrassed
EAD
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 9:58am
so honest, hard working families  living in these towers are snowflakes tiger? 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 11:46am
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain

LOCKDOWN CONTROVERSY OR COMMON SENSE?

It's being reported I made "a number of controversial comments" this morning. I've gone back over the interview and I'm struggling to see what I said that was so controversial.

LOL

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 11:48am
To be a snowflake one must be left of TIGER on the political spectrum, which obviously means nearly everyone is a snowflake.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 12:32pm
The Lefties can't face facts.   . To be blunt and point out the obvious, is not palatable to their precious ignorance.

Where do you think the bulk of the protestors , Street gangs, druggies, alcoholics, Social problems etc, that breach the health restrictions and general community problems , RESIDE.

Good ton see Pauline put it right up there for "the blind" to see.
Check out the problems and cost of Public Housing and the failure in putting the bulk of the Social problems in the one area.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 7:19am
Keep speaking the truth Pauline and telling it how it is

EAD
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 7:54am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Keep speaking divisive rubbish Pauline and telling us what we want to hear

Fixed it for you TIGER Thumbs Up
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 8:54am
-- "Best Ignored 2"---   is being re born.      . Must be the cycle of the TDS , getting to these followers.       
   Now that Melbourne is not escaping from the raging Flu , these TDS dotards ,have slowed up on Trump.

You had it right TIGER ...   Changing the wording of a members post and then re posting, is deceptive and should be frowned on ... Apology Afros.    
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 74757677>