Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Passing Through

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 10:32am
And i was beginning to think pt is whale.
You are busy 11...LOL
macca will be in with the solution.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 10:33am
okay, what have I missed. Where PT?
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 11:02am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Now listen - i'm feeling guilty - maybe its time to let the cat out of the bag. . . There you go - finally off my chest.

Image result for laughing gif
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 1:58pm
Shame on you Shammy - that's right between the eyes for poor old PT. 2,567 pages (combined across 14 Trump threads) & it comes down to that LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 3:35pm
Recent posts on this thread were highly amusing.        . Especially when one of our Beauties suggested , that I would come up with the solution.

Basic maths said ... You will always wake up with the solution , = If you go to sleep with the problem in hand.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

I am committed to filling the void.

Im currently overdosing on ABC, Reuters, Wikipedia as a "fact finder",  CNN, and a bunch of newspapers in general.

I am considering buying a Chinese flag too.

Im on Bernie Sanders for the election.

So that is PT covered.

For Whale, I will just try to troll the members that make the most sense and offer zero critical thinking and thought process.

OOOWAH......Shades of the Toorak farmer methinks.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 5:41pm
A few cracking posts on here.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 5:41pm
But I hope he's ok??
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 6:12am
Hi Whale
EAD
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 9:17am
Okay, as PT, I am now on Biden.

If Doc puts any Biden children hair sniffing videos on here, divert attention to Michael Jackson, or Trump being friends in one photo, with Epstein.

Team Biden.
"We widen hope".

Edited by Gay3 - 08 Mar 2020 at 1:27pm
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 10:50am
PT, welcome back, as 1+1 has already posted the cat has dragged you back into the forum. Some of your relieving teammates can now go back to the bench to get their breath back, until take your next sabbatical.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 11:18am
Thanks Bob, haven't caught up with it all but glad to see a strong thread of common sense running through a good number of posters. Shame about your lot though. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:48pm
AHA...   I knew you wouldn't allow Redemption to destroy your good name.

I want your return to be pleasant so I won't mention how well Trump , Scomo , Abbott and Co are going .

Nice to see the health issues settle,   It is a battle , aye .

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:50pm
No you shouldn't mention how well they are going maxie. The feeble are being gaslit enough already. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 2:03pm
 I haven't caught up with the back log either PT .    We can do it together.     Take our poodles for he walk .

No worries ,   Donald will be muzzled , I know how unreliable these Pitt Bulls are .
   Especially toward your Chihuahua's.

Edited by horlicks - 08 Mar 2020 at 2:57pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 2:28pm
I would but I fear your Donald has rabies or coronavirus maxie. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I would but I fear your Donald has rabies or coronavirus maxie. 
             Be Nice PT...     Donald is our friend ..
He has Afghanistan signing peace deals , Pals with Russia . and is creating jobs in Iran.        . That is good work.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Shame on you Shammy - that's right between the eyes for poor old PT. 2,567 pages (combined across 14 Trump threads) & it comes down to that LOL
  Shame on me again.  Just read this off Google news and immediately knew what thread it needed to reside on.Embarrassed
"Throughout their lifetime, everyone is likely to encounter several people within their family, relationships, friendships, and work environments who have a Personality Disorder (PD).

As a general rule, people with personality disorders can be difficult to get along or maintain a healthy relationship with. They can be argumentative, stubborn, and frustrating if there is a lack of understanding about what a PD really means or how it manifests itself in an individual. A person with a PD has an inaccurate perception of reality which is pervasive in every environment and is not diagnosed until 18 years old. However, there always is a previous history of five years giving indications that a person has a PD before their formal diagnosis that can still help those around them identify the issue.

While there are several other personality disorders that are not listed here such as passive-aggressive and depressive PDs, the main ones are: anti-social, narcissism, borderline, histrionic, obsessive-compulsive, paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal, dependent, and avoidant.

In order to help identify someone who may have a personality disorder, below are ten signs a person may have a PD.

1. Multiple Misunderstandings. A person with a PD often hears intentions that no one has expressed. Thumbs UpMeaning that they will often perceive an ulterior meaning to someone’s language. . .
  2. Major Misperceptions. Because of the misunderstandings, PDs have significant misperceptions . . .Clap
  3. Spoiler Alert. A spoiler is a person who hijacks other’s fun. . .Dead
  4. No Doesn’t Mean No. Overstepping boundaries is a typical sign . . .Thumbs Down
  5. Plays the Victim Card. In an effort to evade responsibility, a PD will play the victim card  . . .Cry
  6. Relationship Imbalance. . .there is no balance . . .Wacko
  7. No Progress. There is not a lot of growth for a PD. They can change but the change is prolonged and time-consuming. . . .Disapprove
  8. Blame Shifting. . . . they are very quick to paint a pristine image of themselves while making the other person look crazy. . .Pinch
  9. Blatant Lies. . . . over-dramatized to the point of ridiculousness in an effort to reel in the other person. . .Clown
  10. Distortion of Life. . . have a distorted view of life and their place within it. They tend to see the world through a prism where things are not exactly what they seem. There is a lot of fantasizing about a world that is not based on reality. . ."Confused

https://pro.psychcentral.com/exhausted-woman/2020/06/10-traits-that-may-indicate-a-personality-disorder/

rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 3:55pm
Oh, the irony LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:08pm
This is better than maxie's 3 poems. Thanks Shammy.LOL

And yes the irony.Embarrassed
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:13pm
Only 95% Shammy ...

You didn't mention TDS or Rusty's insomnia after 11 am.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:23pm
"Personality Disorder" is a rather broad-brush, some people would detect it in others, as when they stop doing what is most convenient for you, it is really not something with any scientific basis.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:31pm
All of my personalities are in good order thanks.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:31pm
Bit off track ,  but I was just reading about this bloke who has a brain disorder that causes him to want to be rid of certain of his limbs. Big fit man with 4 kids Question who has already had one leg cut off, and now wants an arm cut off. Wacko The wacky syndrome has some long winded name that is  BIID for short. 
Here are so many people who have lost limbs would give anything to have them still attached, and this bloke wants these perfectly good limbs cut off because he doesnt recognise them as part of his body. Cry And they have let him breed !!!!
animals before people.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:34pm
That problem soon solves itself AA, you run out of limbs, and I suppose then he has to decide what to do with his willy.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:38pm
Funny how thats one bit that he considers part of him.  Just wonder who is supporting him and his kids as he chops bits off here and there.  Shame willy didnt go first, before all the kids came along.  Wonder what his wife thinks .
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 5:08pm
The Mentally ill have some weird delusions and practices.

Part of the Personality disordered , usually have a stage of self mutilation.       Superficial cutting of many areas of the arms most prevalent and a bluddy nuisance having to suture or dress such brainless, attention seeking behaviour.       Noted ,very few cut their throat.

Despite my good advice.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

All of my personalities are in good order thanks.
LOLSaid Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2020 at 12:59am
Very well known stock horse stallion called Dr Jekyll, and his owner was Mr Hyde .
animals before people.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 7:26am
How's the Trump shrine going up in hippyville PT
EAD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>