Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

New World Order - Conspiracy or......?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New World Order - Conspiracy or......?
    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 4:58pm

12 mins

Drought in Taiwan Pits Chip Makers Against Farmers

The island is going to great lengths to keep water flowing to its all-important semiconductor industry, including shutting off irrigation to legions of rice growers.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 5:04pm
Time is a flat circle
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 5:15pm

Edited by Gay3 - 15 Apr 2021 at 5:38pm
Refer ALP Election Promises
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 5:56pm
Im sure a few will sweep it under the carpet
EAD
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 6:26pm
A little enlightenment & from sites that whilst many would describe as 'fake news' arre bound to be the only ones reporting on the subject, for obvious reasons.

The 13 Families Who Rule the World: Dark Forces behind the New World Order

The shadowy forces behind the NWO are following a slow-paced agenda of total control over humanity and the resources of our planet. 

David Icke coined the “Totalitarian of Puntilla”, because “they” are making very small steps towards our complete and definitive slavery. 

These are the families who rule the world from shadows.As a result, the masses remain relatively unconscious of the fact that their freedoms are being taken little by little, while the octopus power of NWO grows steadily.(Families Who Rule the World)

The dark forces behind the agenda of the New World Order

Somewhere near the top of the pyramid, an extremely elitist organization known as the 13 Families Council organizes all major world events. As its name implies, the Council is made up of the 13 most influential families on Earth.

More and more people are becoming aware that 99% of the Earth’s population is controlled by a “elite” of 1%, but the Council of 13 families consisting of less than 1% of 1% of The “elite” and no one on Earth can apply for a membership.(Families Who Rule the World)

In their opinion, they have the right to rule over the rest of us, since they are the direct descendants of the ancient gods and are considered of royal lineage. These families are:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
Medici
Hanover
Habsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (the Bank)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

(We suspect this may not be the complete list and some very powerful lineages are still unknown to us). The Rothschild dynasty is undoubtedly the most powerful lineage – which is visible – on Earth and its estimated wealth is about $ 500 billion.(Families Who Rule the World)

They exert their power through the world banking empire, which is almost entirely owned by them.

The most important institutions that work hard to establish the New World Order and completely enslave our species are:

1 . The City of London (finance, controlled by the Rothschilds) – is not part of the UK;

2 . The US Federal Reserve (finance – private bank owned by the Rothschilds) – is not part of the US;

3 . The Vatican City (indoctrination, deception and tactics of fear) – NOT part of Italy;

4 . Washington DC (military, mental programming, brainwashing and depopulation) – is not part of the US;

All the functioning of the institutions mentioned as individual states, operate under their own laws, therefore, there is no court of justice on Earth that could ever process them.(Families Who Rule the World)

Families Who Rule the World

The multitude of secret societies in existence today, operate as branches of a mega-corporation, which is owned by the Council of 13 families. Although they have been generously rewarded for their work, the members of these secret societies are not members of the “elite” lineage, they do not know who their masters are and they have no idea what the real agenda is.

Brainwashing

Another tool for mass slavery that they are using against us, is the so-called educational system. Schools are no longer what they used to be and children are learning to memorize without thinking and obeying without question. In fact, this established educational system is very expensive to keep operational and obsolete in the internet era. “Why obsolete?” You may ask.(Families Who Rule the World)

Because the Internet gives us free access to almost infinite amounts of information. So why do we keep paying huge amounts of money for government education? Because the “elite” world requires our children to learn from conformity and thinking from within the box.(Families Who Rule the World

What can we do about it?

The faith of mankind hangs in the balance at this moment, as the octopus control of the New World Order proliferates. On the one hand, we are very close to our complete slavery, while on the other hand, we could easily crumble the soil of your power pyramid, simply uniting against its disappointment in a peaceful revolution of minds, hearts and souls.

I have wondered for years what his greatest weapon of slavery is. Is bad manners combined with constant indoctrination? Is fear generated by religion? Is it the fear of being punished (imprisoned or killed) by the system, or is it the invisible slavery of the monetary system? In my opinion, all of the above combined had a great impact on our society and the way we think, but its biggest weapon is by far the financial system!

Slaves of money

The financial system has enslaved our species and now they are being used as slaves of money. We work from 9 to 5 every day, in boring and depressing environments, not stimulated by anything creative or constructive.

In most cases, the only motivation to get to work, is the next paycheck – and no matter how hard we work, it seems like we never have enough money. Have you ever wondered why mega-corporations (reaping $ millions / year in profits) pay tens of millions to their CEOs and as close as possible to the minimum wage for the rest of the employees?

This has been carefully designed, because a person who is constantly “on the edge” will never have time for self-education, introspection and – finally – spiritual awakening. Is not this our main purpose on Earth? To become spiritual beings (and by spiritual, obviously, I do not mean religious) and complete the cycle of incarnation? “They” do not need educated people, who are capable of critical thinking and have spiritual goals. No, these types of people are dangerous to the establishment!

“They” want obedient “robots” just smart enough to operate the machines and keep the system running, but stupid enough to never ask questions.

Money is the eye of evil

All the world’s biggest problems are rooted deep in the financial plague: wars are profitable, diseases are profitable, plunder of the earth is profitable, human slavery and inhumane working conditions are profitable. Our leaders have been corrupted by money and the collective mission of humanity on Earth has been kidnapped by money. So why do we need the financial system in the first place?

In fact, we do not need it (at least, not more). The planet does not charge us a penny for the use of its natural resources and we have the technology to extract them without working physically one day.

The solution To Fight The Families Who Rule The world

More to the point, there are brilliant minds “out there” discussing the concept of a resource-based economy for decades. An example is Mr. Jacque Fresco, an industrial designer and brilliant social engineer, who spent most of his life designing the future.

Other people are already discussing the transition plan for the future economy where money is no longer needed and all individuals will be offered the best conditions to reach their highest potentials – all for the benefit of our species, as a all.

So the question is: Are we prepared to embrace the future and escape the control of the “elite” in a world without money, or are we going to let the New World Order happen?

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 7:51pm
i hope they don't control the racing and breeding industry as well!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 8:13pm
Why would you have any doubts when the factories & syndicates continue to grow at a phenomenal rate, reaping ever increasing benefits at the top end leaving the lower tier to wither & eventually die?
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 8:33pm
I look forward to BROOKE's 1000 word essay on this next time she logs in.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 8:50pm
 I'll probably be dead when they completely take over, so I don't care.

Confused
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 10:26pm
Seems they have a bit in common with racehorses tho ?  Rather inbred Stern Smile
animals before people.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 12:48am
What I can tell you is the following, and I only found out today:

Russia has teamed up with Hungary and Italy, and every Central/East European nation.

People have to understand, the Kingdom of Hungary is central Europe.
Without Hungary's signing to anything, nobody gets passage.

Putin, is not a Communist.
The past 5 years in particular, Putin has built thousands of Christian churches in Russia.

Now here is what gets very very interesting.

Russia and Hungary are meeting with Ukraine, for a cup of tea.
Ukraine of course, partly belongs to both Hungary and Russia.
Hungary and Russia have agreed to enter Ukraine, and let them know they are taking over.
So stay tuned for that one.

Now with that said, what is happening is even more fascinating.
Hungary, Poland, Italy, Latvia, Russia, etc etc, all the Visegrad 4 nations, have decided to restore all their old buildings and together they are declaring the start of a new empire.

Okay, so where does China stand on this?
China is with them.

China has zero intention to invade the new empire that is rising.

You see, what happened, Trump created such a massive circus, while all that was going on, Visegrad 4 nations headed by the Kingdom of Hungary, joined with Russia.

Basically all of European nations and Russia, are forming the new empire.
England is left languishing, and France, well, its imploding, Paris looks like Detroit these days.

On top of this, China has been lighting up their skyrise buildings with the Russian flag, the Hungarian flag, and even Catholic Saints.

This is very fascinating, because what they are signalling, is the same as Russia.
Putin and Russia absolutely hate Bill Gates, George Soros, etc etc etc.

This also explains why China, Russia, even started teaming up with vaccine research.

Simply put, Trump was and still is, with Russia and Visegrad 4, thus he is actually with China.

Want to know the ONLY war Russia has ever lost?
To China.

England was gone. It was Russia that saved them. BUT, that was COMMUNIST RUSSIA
Dont get confused. Russia is NOT Communist anymore.

The point is, Russia, creating this new empire with Hungary and Visegrad 4, they are not going to lose a war.

Christianity and nationalism has been restored, due to Putin and Orban.
A new empire has risen.

But one thing matters, and one thing only.
Lady Gaga's dogs.

Please, continue your circus

Big big things are happening, watch what is about to happen to Ukraine over a cup of tea.
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 2:34am
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Hungary and Russia have agreed to enter Ukraine, and let them know they are taking over.

Your knowledge of history is poor and is provocative just like the folks you admire.

Firstly, are you sure that historically Muscovy does not belong to Ukraine?

While Kyiv the birth of Slavic Orthodoxy gleamed in glory, Moscow was mud flats. Russians are descendants of the Mongols.

I'm currently in Ungvar. You should know that even though what was yours long ago was lost and never to return. Very little Magyar spoken on the streets here and I don't think those folks would want to come here. Most of them want to speak Englysh as fluently an leave for hAmerika and not Rashyn....

So maybe Putin can have a cup of tea with that obtuse Hun he's in Budapest next time but preferably he should work out his own problems before bothering us here.

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 8:57am
Brooke’s knowledge of history has always been poor at best Brudda. I remember Saintly totally schooling her on European history several years ago. It was a total hammering and funny to watch. If it was Olympic baseball they would have invoked the mercy rule and called it off.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 7:04pm
 I miss hearing from Sainters...our AFL draft comp got disbanded this year, so I don't even have the pleasure of beating him. 

He's a smart cookie but he forgets to change his teams, some weeks.

Broken Heart
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 1:53am
Note,  Biden today putting sanctions on Russia

Geez,  how did I know that was coming??

Bit of coincidence the timing of my post yesterday.

Russia and Visegrad 4 have joined to start en empire, and its a Christian Empire.

Time to sanction Russia.

LOL

ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Brudder_A Brudder_A wrote:

Your knowledge of history is poor and is provocative just like the folks you admire.

While Kyiv the birth of Slavic Orthodoxy gleamed in glory, Moscow was mud flats. Russians are descendants of the Mongols.

I'm currently in Ungvar. You should know that even though what was yours long ago was lost and never to return. Very little Magyar spoken on the streets here and I don't think those folks would want to come here. Most of them want to speak Englysh as fluently an leave for hAmerika and not Rashyn....

So maybe Putin can have a cup of tea with that obtuse Hun he's in Budapest next time but preferably he should work out his own problems before bothering us here.

You do realise that Hungary was basically geographically ALL of Europe?

Do you even know that true Royals dont turn up to British Royal events?????
No, they get Elton John,  Oprah, etc. Pop stars.
Because the true European Royals know the Windsors arent Royal.

Real Royals are the likes of Romanovs,  Otto Van Habsburg, Umberto, etc

I cant even be bothered schooling morons like you.
You are the type that thinks England invented everything.

Diana Spencer was a true Royal.
The Windsors are NOT
And England is and always will be, a fishing village.
They have zero resources. Thats why they steal everything.

Even losers like englishman John Williams steal music.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 9:28am

Note,  Biden today putting sanctions on Russia

Geez,  how did I know that was coming??

Bit of coincidence the timing of my post yesterday.

Russia and Visegrad 4 have joined to start en empire, and its a Christian Empire.

Time to sanction Russia.

LOL

Anyone who was awake in January when Biden said he was knew it.

Anyone awake through any sane administration who imposed rolling sanctions on Russia would not be surprised either. 

Nostradamus? not so much.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 10:10am

Originally posted by Brudder_A Brudder_A wrote:

You do realise that Hungary was basically geographically ALL of Europe?

Do you even know that true Royals dont turn up to British Royal events?????
No, they get Elton John,  Oprah, etc. Pop stars.
Because the true European Royals know the Windsors arent Royal.

Real Royals are the likes of Romanovs,  Otto Van Habsburg, Umberto, etc

I cant even be bothered schooling morons like you.
You are the type that thinks England invented everything.

Diana Spencer was a true Royal.
The Windsors are NOT
And England is and always will be, a fishing village.
They have zero resources. Thats why they steal everything.

Even losers like englishman John Williams steal music.

Ignoring the fact that you are totally wrong with almost everything you say (as usual), why do you think calling someone a “moron” is acceptable? Abuse like this is just cover for you having no idea what you’re talking about. 
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 11:09am

"Real Royals are the likes of Romanovs,  Otto Van Habsburg, Umberto, etc"

'Royals', in general, are an anachronism...

just some twats who once proclaimed themselves better than the general population, then sired a whole lot of other self-important offspring.

One day, people might wake up and realise they are being conned by these so called 'blue-bloods'...

Thumbs Down  
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 3:49pm
In case this is of interest to anyone:

Just before I head off to collect my next stash of Silver, below I am going to put the link to the reddit group called Wall Street Silver. Amazing reading, people putting on reddit how much physical Silver they are stacking. There is a plan afoot to surge the price higher.
On May 1st, the plan is for 100,000 people to purchase 100 ounces of Silver each, in physical form, and this is going to do two things, first it will surge the price higher, and second it will bleed the mints of their silver, silver that they do not possess! John Adams has been highlighting this, anyone who was allocated or unallocated gold and silver are at huge risk next month.
The reason is, the mints and bullion dealers are supposed to hold this metal in their vault and when you want it, they simply take it out of the vault and send it. Thats not happening, instead they are taking peoples money for Gold and Silver they do not have. Just like the banks, this is fraud of the highest order.
And this is why I chose As Good As Gold Australia, they do not offer anything other than physical products, they do now do any synthetic products. So if you haven't bought yet, please email me and I will get you in touch with Brian, as I expect Silver to double in price and Crypto markets to collapse. Longer term, Silver will reach prices that are unimaginable.
Take care out there and stay safe, the next wave of bullgelati is almost here!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 1:43pm
Quite a coincidence that I mentioned conspiracy theory The Great Reset earlier today, probably also known as the New World Order as this huge, long, non mainstream article touches on just that. Who knows - for certain Confused
Far too long to copy/paste so for those with time to waste & yes, Nexus LOL:
https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/technocracy-the-operating-system-for-the-new-international-rules-based-order-1

Technocracy: the Operating System for the New International Rules-Based Order

The International Rules-Based Order (IRBO) is under threat and global power is shifting. As East and West rekindle old enmities we are led to believe that this struggle will determine the future of international relations and the direction of nation states. However, the global transformation is not led by national governments but by a global network of stakeholders and global technocracy is their goal.

In this article, we will explore the true nature of the international rules-based order (IRBO) and examine the forces that shape it. We will consider if the narratives we are commonly fed stack up. 

It is widely accepted that the IRBO is undergoing disruptive change. That transformation is often reported as an eastward shift in the balance of power between nation states. 

It is said that this new, emerging international order will be founded upon a global multipolar system of sovereign states and international law. This new system allegedly stands in opposition to the fading, western “rules-based” model. 

This time, rather than relying upon western imperialism, the new international law-based system will emphasise multipolar cooperation, trade and respect for national sovereignty. It will instead be led by a Eurasian economic and technological power-block.

The apparent, ongoing antagonism of geopolitics looks likely to maintain the East-West divide we are familiar with. However, what is now being framed as the multipolar order is, in reality, the multistakeholder order. 

As we shall discover, nation states are not the driving force behind the current restructuring of global governance. The geopolitical narratives we are given are frequently superficial. 

Those leading the transformation have no allegiance to any nation state, only to their own globalist network and collective aspirations. In their hands, international law is no more of an impediment to their ambitions than a vague commitment to “rules.”

National governments are partners within this network formed of both state and non-state actors. Despite professed animosities, they have collaborated for decades to fashion the global governance complex that is now emerging.  

No matter who is said to lead it, the IRBO is set to continue in a new form. As the post WWII system recedes, the framework being imposed to take its place is completely alien to the people who live in the former western, liberal democracies.

Thus, we too must be transformed if we are to accept the realignment. We are being conditioned to believe in the promise of the new IRBO and the global technocracy it is built upon.
Continued..........

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 5:38pm
I absolutely believe that there's something real to it, and it shouldn't be thrown in a whacko conspiracy basket. Lots of real money and real power and real belief in creating a different global structure to what the article calls the "fading Western" structure. Many people probably believe it's a good thing.

But that doesn't mean it's achievable. A small bunch of Bond/ Batman villains can't change the world as easily as movies would have us believe, even if they are part of some powerful network like masonism, or some new-agey movement like gaianism.

You can't wash away centuries of traditions, attachments to "old ways" of thinking about long-held values, connections to country/ history etc, just through clever infiltration of institutions. Ordinary people don't generally care about grand ideas - they just want to have something to do, someone to love and something to look forward to. Communism for example didn't succeed in destroying personal identity in the name of a "greater good", and neither will the "new world order" movement. In the end, people matter, and there'll always be enough people who can smell BS and oppose it when their personal lives are threatened.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 6:43pm

Canada freezing bank accounts is child’s play compared to the coming ‘Central Bank digital currency’

It is not a conspiracy theory. Earlier this month, Canada’s Prime Minister began freezing the bank accounts of protesters who stood against tyrannical mandates and arresting them. Not only did they go after the protesters, but the government went after the bank accounts of those who provided monetary support in the form of donations as well.

For practicing their free speech, Canadians were persecuted and driven into financial ruin by the government who claims to protect them. This was all carried out with zero due process and without any democratic input at all.

Last week, holding no punches Deputy PM Chrystia Freeland announced that “…all crowdfunding platforms and the payment service providers they use must register with Fintrac, and they must report large and suspicious transactions to Fintrac.” This, she said, is a way to “mitigate the risk” of “illicit funds” and “increase the quality and quantity of intelligence received by Fintrac and make more information available to support investigations by law enforcement.”

When the American political class watched as the Canadian government began financially persecuting individuals for their freedom of speech, it was crickets from the mainstream. This was one of the most tyrannical moves in recent Western history and instead of standing against it, the establishment actually supported it.

In fact, a poll by Trafalger Group for Convention of the States recently found that a super-majority of Democrats, 65%, actually thought Trudeau’s authoritarian move to arrest people and confiscate their life savings — for practicing their freedom of speech — was a good thing.

Just 17% of the establishment left disapproved of it.

This insane authoritarian action was carried out with almost no resistance and private banks in Canada proved they were more than willing to comply with the state’s demands.

Think about the ease with which this was done using the Canadian dollar and real money inside real banks and then consider the implications had the Canadians already adopted the federated digital ID system with a digital asset controlled by the central bank and the state. Sounds like a conspiracy theory, doesn’t it? Unfortunately, it’s not and it will be here before you know it.

But don’t take my word for it, listen to Neil Parmenter, the President and CEO of the Canadian Bankers Association explain how this new system, supported by the World Economic Forum, will work. Plastic credit cards, ID cards, and cash are a thing of the past. Under the Great Reset, your entire financial portfolio will be controlled by the central bank and your assets relegated to a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), that can be turned off in a split second by the tyrannical regime you dare to criticize.

We just witnessed Canada seize the assets of its citizens for peaceful protest and now they are pushing a new system in which the state and central banks literally control everything. And it’s spreading — to America.

Earlier this month, Federal Reserve Board Governor Lael Brainard laid out plans for the United States to adopt a similar system.

“It is essential that policymakers, including the Federal Reserve, plan for the future of the payment system and consider the full range of possible options to bring forward the potential benefits of new technologies, while safeguarding stability,” Brainard said in remarks prepared for delivery to the U.S Monetary Policy Forum in New York. “A U.S. CBDC may be one potential way to ensure that people around the world who use the dollar can continue to rely on the strength and safety of U.S. currency to transact and conduct business in the digital financial system.”

Don’t let the rhetoric about competing in the digital currency age fool you. Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrencies are a threat to the global banking cartel because they cannot control it. The anonymity and independence fostered by cryptocurrencies on the blockchain are enemies to the ruling class who seek to maintain control through centralization.

This is why China, last year, banned cryptocurrency trading and mining. It is a threat to their totalitarian grip over its citizens. It is also why they have ushered in the digital yuan. China has been working on their own digital currency since 2014 and the e-CNY is already being pushed on its citizens.

The e-CNY is completely controlled by the People’s Bank of China (PBOC), the country’s central bank and the Chinese Communist Party who exclusively leads the People’s Republic of China. Every single transaction conducted with the e-CNY is a matter of state record.

Given China’s Orwellian social credit system which punishes people for smoking, bad driving, shining a negative light on the CCP, and wasting money on “frivolous purchases,” the idea of the state controlling the whole of an individual’s assets is chilling. Yet this is exactly what has been unravelling in China for the last 8 years. And others are now following suit.

One indicator that CBDCs are an ominous ploy by the banking cartel and the state to take over our lives is the fact that the Atlantic Council is a lead proponent of them. For those who may be unaware, the Atlantic Council is the think tank, who is contracted by Facebook and Twitter to conduct censorship operations on their platforms.

Their censorship arm, known as the Digital Forensic Research Lab was suspected to have played a large role in the removal of hundreds of anti-establishment pages in 2018 and the years after.

The Atlantic Council is the group that NATO uses to whitewash wars and foster hatred toward Russia, which in turn allows them to continue to justify themselves. It’s funded by arms manufacturers like Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and Boeing. It is also funded by billionaire oligarchs like the Ukraine’s Victor Pinchuk and Saudi billionaire Bahaa Hariri.

The list goes on. The highly unethical HSBC group — who has been caught numerous times laundering money for cartels and terrorists â€” is listed as one of their top donors. They are also funded by the pharmaceutical industry, Google, the United States, the US Army, and the Airforce.

On their website, the Atlantic Council, advocates for central bank controlled digital currencies and notes how 87 countries, which account for over 90% of the world’s gross domestic product, are exploring a digital currency, and five countries have already launched one.

One of the main reasons the council and others advocate for such a centralization of power is to limit or prevent “illicit activity.” This is a prominent selling point from both the Atlantic Council and the equally dubious World Economic Forum.

In their White Paper Series on a Digital Currency Governance Consortium, the WEF outlines a plan for private entities, ie central banks, and the state to work together to prevent any activity the two deem “illicit” — like protesting forced vaccinations, for example.

An outspoken opponent to the CBCDs is Maajid Nawaz who recently appeared on the Joe Rogan podcast and laid out in shocking detail, the implications for such a system, which as illustrated above, is being pushed by all the world’s power players. In his example, he notes that the vaccine passport system is the gateway through which the digital currency will be pushed.

Nawaz detailed the new system. “So the vaccine passport infrastructure is in place. But now we know that the vaccine doesn’t stop infection or transmission but the Checkpoint Charlie exists everywhere. They bring in digital banking, central banking, digital currencies. You’ve got a scenario now that you’re checking in and out everywhere you go, using vouchers that are programmed and you can only spend where you’re told you can spend them.

“There’s another word for that. That’s called the Chinese social credit system. That’s what it’s called. And anyone who watches Black Mirror will know what I’m talking about,” Nawaz said.

“So what they are telling us, and when I say they, who’s they, people in power, that’s the head of our economy, the Chancellor of the Exchequer, the second most powerful person other than the prime minister, and maybe the foreign secretary in the UK, right?

“He’s telling us I just played it there for you. He’s telling us that’s what he, as the UK, the head of the G7 want to bring in for the G7. So a scenario where like in New York at the moment, because the passport infrastructure is in place, you bring in that digital currency, and you’ve got this total control. And if I’m speaking to you the way I’m speaking now, and my employer or government… deems me as saying or doing something inappropriate, suddenly, I can’t actually pay to come here and speak to you anymore. My digital currency won’t even pay for the ticket. Because it will be known that I’m coming to speak to you, ‘sorry, your vouchers don’t allow you to purchase that ticket to go and speak to Joe.'”

This is a system that Hitler, Stalin, or Mao would have relished over. Imagine a dictator having global transaction censorship across their empires and at the touch of a button, they could silence their political enemies and propel them into financial ruin. That is what’s coming.

Over the last two years, politicians and bureaucrats have been exploiting the pandemic and preying on the fears of citizens to usher in systems like the vaccine passport. The groundwork has been laid and the elite — who actually call themselves this now — are ready to strike and they may use this current crisis in Ukraine to do so.

Will we stand up and say no, or will we roll over and allow the state to take complete control over our lives and surrender our voices and freedoms for a false assurance of security?

The choice is yours.

For the rest of this article please go to source link below.

Video can be accessed at source link below.

Source: thefreethoughtproject.com; February 27, 2022; https://tinyurl.com/r45jn2nm)
https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/geopolitics/canada-freezing-bank-accounts-is-child-s-play-compared-to-the-coming-central-bank-digital-currency

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 6:59pm
Oh no, not the cunning Plantagenets again.Shocked
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 6:48pm

The Earth only has a three month supply of food

– if production stops humanity has nothing to eat ‘in 90 days’

We are far closer to a potential global cataclysm than most people would dare to imagine.  Right now, leaders from all across the political spectrum are openly warning us that a worldwide food crisis is coming.  But when people in the Western world hear of such warnings, most of them assume that it will just be something that affects poor people in Africa or Asia.  Unfortunately, that will not be the case this time around.  We truly are in unprecedented territory, and we are going to see things happen in the months ahead that once would have been absolutely unthinkable.

Global hunger had already been steadily rising for the past couple of years due to the COVID pandemic, and now a confluence of events here in 2022 threatens to create a true global nightmare.

At this moment, we are still eating food that was previously grown, but it is the food that will not be grown in the months ahead that will be the real problem.

Because the truth is that we do not have much of a buffer to work with at all.

David Friedberg is an “early Google executive who started the farming insurance company Climate Corporation,” and he just told the All-In podcast that the Earth operates on “a 90-day food supply”…

“The whole planet Earth operates a 90-day food supply, that means that once we stop making food, humans run out of food in 90 days.”

It is estimated that approximately 7.9 billion people currently live on the planet, and feeding everyone is a real challenge even if everything goes perfectly.

Unfortunately, global conditions have been much less than perfect for the past couple of years, and Friedberg says that the new global energy crisis has pushed the cost of key fertilizer components to levels that are absolutely insane…

“The price of nitrogen has gone from $200 to $1,000, the price in potassium has gone from $200 to $700, and the price of phosphorus has gone from $250 to $700. So now it is so expensive to grow a crop, that a lot of farmers around the world are pulling acres out of production. So they’re going to grow less this year than they would have otherwise because it is so expensive and they can not access fertilizer,” he explained. “Food supplies are going to go down and it is going to be catastrophic.”

Many farmers all over the world will try to grow food without fertilizer this year, but that will result in a whole lot less food being grown.

In one of his latest videos, Chris Martenson compared rice plants that were grown with phosphorus to rice plants that were not given any phosphorus.

I was absolutely blown away by the difference.

As global food production drops precipitously, there simply will not be enough food for everyone in the months ahead.

Of course the wealthy nations will buy up what is available, driving up prices in the process, and the poorer nations will be left out in the cold.

In fact, this is already starting to happen.  In March, the global price of food rose at the fastest monthly pace ever recorded…

March’s food price index from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) printed 159.3 points in March, up 19.15 points from February, when it had already reached record highs. The index was up 33.6% from the same time last year.

The March rise in food prices is a stunning 12.64% MoM – almost double the previous record monthly surge…

If you are looking for “red flags”, you just found one.

Food riots have already begun in some parts of the globe.  For example, you can see a clip from the rioting in Peru right here.

In the months ahead, it is only going to get worse.

Thanks to the war in Ukraine, the price of wheat was up almost 20 percent last month alone…

The war has helped push cereal prices up 17% over the past month with the closure of ports throttling wheat and maize exports from Ukraine. Russian exports have also been slowed by financial and shipping problems.

World wheat prices soared by 19.7% during March, while maize prices posted a 19.1% month-on-month increase, hitting a record high along with those of barley and sorghum.

As I have discussed perviously, Russia and Ukraine normally export enormous amounts of food to the rest of the planet.

But that won’t be the case this year.

Sadly, it is being projected that corn production in Ukraine will be cut by more than half in 2022…

Ukraine is one of the world’s top exporters of corn, sunflower oil, and wheat. Disruptions stemming from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine have stoked fears the war-torn country could experience a 50% decline in crop output this year, according to Bloomberg.

Forecast data from ag expert UkrAgroConsult show Ukraine’s corn output could be as low as 19 million tons, about half of last year’s 41 million tons.

And the Ukrainians have already announced that they won’t be exporting any of their production at all this year because they need it to feed their own population during the war.

Here in the United States, the bird flu pandemic continues to escalate, and as a result the price of eggs has more than doubled in recent weeks…

A deadly and highly infectious avian flu is forcing US farmers to kill millions of egg-laying hens, reducing the country’s egg supply and driving up prices.

On Thursday, retailers paid between $2.80 and $2.89 for a dozen large grade A white eggs in the Midwest, according to the USDA’s daily Midwest regional egg report. That’s more than double the roughly $1.25 they cost in March, according to data compiled by Brian Earnest, lead protein industry analyst at Cobank, which provides financial services to agribusiness.

That is extremely alarming.

So what is going to happen if this pandemic continues to wipe out millions of chickens every month?

Meanwhile, certain shortages that have been simmering for a long time are now reaching critical levels.  For example, Walgreens has announced that it is going to start rationing baby formula…

A national shortage of baby formula brought on by pandemic-related supply-chain issues has forced US retailers such as Walgreens to ration the all-important product.

The company – the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS – said Friday that amid the supply-chain crunch, it is limiting customers to three infant and toddler formula product purchases at a time, at its 9,021 US locations.

This wasn’t supposed to happen.

According to the optimists, things were supposed to be getting back to normal by this point.

But instead things are getting even worse.

According to the Daily Mail, “29 percent of all top-selling formulas are out of stock at stores across the nation” right now.

Unfortunately, this is just the beginning.

Everyone agrees that the global food crisis is going to intensify in the months ahead, and David Friedberg is trying to warn us about what could happen if widespread panic sets in…

“I don’t know about death, there will be famine. Famine is to be short of calories. There will be strategic reserves released, but it won’t be enough. We won’t have enough. The way supply chains are set up, there will not be enough,” he said. “As you know with any market, when there is scarcity, people come in and buy at a faster pace. So this is a market dynamic. It is not like people are physically hoarding loaves of bread, but commodity traders, countries, strategic reserves start buying up what they can get to prepare for the famine… prices go even higher and it kicks other people out of the market. The whole thing gets ugly fast.”

We have been warned over and over again that this was coming, and now it is here.

You may have noticed that my articles have been longer than usual lately, and that is because there is so much more information that I need to share with you each day.

We truly are entering a full-blown planetary emergency, and I am trying to do my best to sound the alarm.

Unfortunately, most of the population is still not taking this crisis seriously.

So many people out there are fully convinced that they will always be able to rely on the system, and a lot of them will continue to believe that even as the system literally collapses all around them.
https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/food-cooking/the-earth-only-has-a-three-month-supply-of-food

furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 7:22pm
No wonder the news stations and papers are anti Labor.  They don't have the right pedigrees!

With all the rain my veggie growing has gone to rust and black spot.  My fruit has gone to fruit fly.  Never know a season as bad!  Don't know how the farmers are dealing with it.  But they just produce the goods.  Wonderful down to earth people.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 7:40pm
You have 2/3 of Africa in war zones , Russia bombing the hell outa Ukraine who supply upwards of 20% of the worlds wheat , the farmers in the US in the middle of the biggest drought for 12 years , wheat has suffered badly too along with bird flu , OZ wheat production in record harvest has a lot of mouths to feed world wide , and beef exports to Asia down by more than half , thank god we don't fight amongst ourselves , our only saving grace .
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 7:42pm
Interesting article, Gay. That stuff should be getting attention on media instead of all the usual crap.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2022 at 9:30pm
It doesn't suit the 'agenda' of those who own the mainstream media, stayer & furious, many cropping areas have beed decimated by floods either in Spring &/or the latest & drought elsewhere e.g. large tracts of SA, Wimmera, Western NSW & Q/land that I'm aware of. In flooded areas, if the sowing wasn't a wipeout, harvesting was & it's ongoing tho' I doubt the flow on will be felt for many months Unhappy
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 5:57pm
India and China are stockpiling large quantities of Russian cheap oil and grain, not complying with sanctions. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>