Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Morrison Coalition Government

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 49 minutes ago at 8:05pm
He quotes it so unless he's making stuff up he thinks it's from the letter.
"Two hundred years ago, 99.999 percent of human idiocy went unrecorded. Now we have the Internet."

Errol Morris
Sponsored Links

djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 46 minutes ago at 8:08pm
Would not believe a thing that comes out of that filth's mouth. 

reductio ad absurdum

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 44 minutes ago at 8:10pm
Bolt f-f-s?  Please don't give him the opportunity to insult what little intelligence some of us possess.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 44 minutes ago at 8:10pm
OK, we are going to get little snippets, not the letter itself, unless they redact names of people who are not named so far.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 42 minutes ago at 8:12pm
Only the illuminati have the letter.
"Two hundred years ago, 99.999 percent of human idiocy went unrecorded. Now we have the Internet."

Errol Morris
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 38 minutes ago at 8:16pm
It is "out there", a bit like its author was, seemingly.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 37 minutes ago at 8:17pm
Needless to say that excludes Scotty (I totally feel for abused women but support my man) Morrison.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 34 minutes ago at 8:20pm
We will soon see if killer Milligan can put some meat on the bones of the accusation. 

Errol Morris
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 23 minutes ago at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Needless to say that excludes Scotty (I totally feel for abused women but support my man) Morrison.
To what do you refer, SC ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 42 minutes ago at 10:12pm
Not having watched Porter's recent press conference, and seeing snippets tonight, he does not impress. Looked ready to burst into tears, I don't like that sh1t
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 51 minutes ago at 11:03pm
Max, on one occasion I recall Bob Hawke breaking down in tears over his family relationships.

If Porter is innocent of those allegations, of which I have no idea, do you not concede that his political career is now finished and he had every reason to be tearful ?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 30 minutes ago at 11:24pm
I didn't like Hawke much BB. This bloke should have been firm and frank, to the point, not answer questions, state his case and leave the dias. What is there to say, if you are strenuously denying something, the onus is not on you to offer "plausible denials". He looked like he was trying to garner sympathy, as a man unfairly accused.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 14 minutes ago at 11:40pm
Interestingly, it was mentioned by someone other than Porter, that this woman thought she was going to become PM, in her future, and incredibly, Porter was said to have the very same ambition, "before he was 50". Well, if people can't see the significance of that, I can, this woman may have harboured resentments that Porter had forged ahead in politics, and conceivably might have ended up as PM, and that might explain this woman coming forward in 2018, when the unthinkable seemed possible, Porter might become PM. Well, she was prepared to let it all slide, up till then, it really does seem whatever happened to her, was secondary to resentments around her voided political ambitions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 145146147
  Share Topic