Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Morrison Coalition Government

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 219220221222223 389>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 2:36pm
It works. Thumbs Up
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 2:38pm
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 2:45pm
PT quote...HbA1c 4.2

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Jeez, that looks very much like my Commonwealth Bank password.  Shocked

Better do a quick account check.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClap
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 2:51pm
Cholesterol levels are the biggest rort .........well, until Rona.

Most people should ignore them
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Cholesterol levels are the biggest rort .........well, until Rona.

Most people should ignore them

My brother once had cholesterol levels over 13.0. He was told to get it down or face a possible heart attack or stroke. He gave up eggs, butter, cream, milk and cheese. His cholesterol levels dropped a few points, but he now has Parkinson's Disease, which started in his early sixties. 

Cholesterol levels are often determined by your metabolism. Dropping all dairy products and certain fats is more dangerous to long-term health as it deprives the brain of necessary fat-based vitamins.  

Three friends of mine, who have/ had Parkinson's...one has died...all avoided dairy products, or disliked eggs.

Far too co-incidental. 

I eat eggs nearly every day. And a glass of milk, following my mother's lead. She lived to 98 with her brain being brilliantly active till the end.

My cholesterol levels sit at about 4.9, all the time. 
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 3:33pm
Another area of divided Medical opinions.

Can you go to a Restaurant if your not testing positive to LIPITOR. ?
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 4:53pm
the big fat pie eating liar from the shire supports scientists when they suggest opening up at 80% vaccinated is the go,  but doesn't believe scientists are correct about climate change ?
my head is spinning from all the spinConfused
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 4:58pm
Poor Scottrick can't decide what he wants you see

Time is a flat circle
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

the big fat pie eating liar from the shire supports scientists when they suggest opening up at 80% vaccinated is the go,  but doesn't believe scientists are correct about climate change ?

Funny though,  the rolled gold standard is supposedly 95% so the science is very subjective isn’t it

The6 apparently can’t agree
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 6:13pm
Sure as there is shxt in a cat.

The big Vacc. penalties and threats are part of the HUGE backdown.

My Pub tried to make me pee in a bottle .... No way can "willy" fit in a bottle .
    Some clown offered to get me a bucket ...   What could I say , except ,                     Can You fit yours in a Bucket. ?/
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 6:29pm

Not defending the idiot, but that seems consistent to me - he just wants to get on with things.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 6:46pm
The big laugh I expect is that,   what fool thought they could be successful in forcing mandatory vaccination to the maximum.

We don't lay down that easy .

The next joke is , POLICE trying to set up another " Lindy Chamberlain " Replay.     What Iriots run this country.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2021 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Funny though,  the rolled gold standard is supposedly 95% so the science is very subjective isn’t it

The6 apparently can’t agree
99% of the worlds bug scientists agree on that 95% figure !

The science is settled
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 6:31pm
An interesting read . Re Hashed by Cori Benardi in his attempt to enlighten the public about vaccine dangers.
   I'm not suggesting there is proof beyond doubt of his info.
---
In the early years of the Polio vaccine’s administration, two unexpected issues occurred. In 1955, some lots of the vaccine produced by one company actually contained live poliovirus, explains the CDC. This led to more than 250 cases of the disease polio and a number of deaths.

In 1960, scientists discovered that some of the monkey kidney cells used to make the polio vaccines were contaminated with simian virus 40. For monkeys, this virus is harmless, producing no symptoms. But in high doses, SV40 can cause cancer in rodents.

Starting in 1961, authorities required new lots of polio vaccines to be free of SV40. Still, many vaccines produced prior to this year weren’t recalled. ( suggestions of up to 100 million doses)
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 7:12pm
Cori who?

I thought he was laughed out of the country.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2021 at 4:10pm
Big battle for the anti-vaxxer and neo-Nazi vote between Pauline and Scomo.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 3:14pm
With all this China war drum beating, declaring terror organizations abroad, Dutton warning of terror attacks here when air borders open, there must be an election in the air. Of course the LNP are the only party who can keep us safe.Thumbs Up
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 3:23pm
the new subs Dutton has ordered could help a heap if terrorists delay possible sea-borne incursions for 30 years or so.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 3:34pm
Dont mention the subs Shocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:14pm
Josh was not happy a Coalition MP dare stand up and second a debate on a National Anti-Corruption Commission. Looks like she got a stern talking to from the weasel.

Tim Wilson almost fell off his chair when she did LOL
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:30pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:32pm
Meanwhile Mr. Speaker makes a statement. 

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:34pm
Note he's very consciously talking down to her, physically as well as presumably verbally.  That's what all bullies do.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:36pm
So will Bass now get a new toilet block, car park or shooting club now?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 2:38pm
Frydenberg will be lucky to hold his seat. In fact, I will go early, he wont. 

Vote for Frydenberg, Sharma etc you get Barnaby and Co for free.

Simon Cameron

rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 9:09am
Good work if you can get it……

A shelf company awarded Nauru contract worth $1.6B in NON COMPETITIVE TENDERS thus far.

It’s only a rort if you’re not involved 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 9:13am
BB and the Hun keep a close eye on the penny ante Greens local council spends. Blind to the billion dollar dodgy Tory deals.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 10:09am
ICAC's wrong, ATAGI's wrong, UNESCO's wrong, COP26's wrong, Macron's wrong, Brittany Higgins is wrong, Christine Holgate's wrong, Julia Banks is wrong, Kate's wrong, Rudd's wrong, McGowan's wrong, Daniel Andrews is wrong, Palaszczuk's wrong...
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 5:36am
Another one:

High-profile Liberal woman quits party to run as independent after alleging ‘inappropriate’ behaviour

Natalie Baini, a lawyer and sports administrator, is withdrawing from the preselection process in the marginal Sydney seat of Reid

A high-profile NSW Liberal woman is quitting to run as an independent at the next federal election, partly to protest the handling of an internal complaint in which she alleged “inappropriate” behaviour by some senior men within the party and government.

Natalie Baini, a lawyer and sports administrator who nominated as a Liberal candidate for the marginal Sydney seat of Reid in May, is withdrawing from the preselection process and quitting the party to run as an independent.

Her decision is also due to her concerns about the preselection process, with expectations growing the Liberals will not allow a ballot of members in the seat that would have seen her compete against the sitting moderate MP, Fiona Martin.

Baini, who advised the party on Monday that she would be withdrawing from the preselection race and cancelling her membership, told Guardian Australia she had initially decided to nominate after being approached by party faithful unhappy with their representation in Canberra.

She accused the Morrison government of paying “lip service” to women’s issues, saying she had raised “serious concerns” with the NSW state division about the alleged conduct of some senior individuals in the party, and she was yet to receive a response.

“It is astonishing the level of dismissiveness with which those concerns have been met,” Baini said.

“At the same time, I see a government paying lip service to this notion of respect at work and the protection of women and I believe that the concerns that I have raised have caused the party to sweep yet another critical issue under the rug.”

Baini did not want to discuss the details of the complaint made to the NSW division, other than it related to the alleged “inappropriate conduct of some senior members of the party and the government”.

“The party failed to respond adequately at all,” Baini said.

“I am a fair person. I could have accepted that following a thorough investigation, the findings did not come down in my favour. However, despite a number of reports that suggest an investigation was conducted and that it reached a conclusion, I received absolutely no requests for input into that investigation, which is astonishing.”

It is understood the NSW division responded to Baini’s complaints – three years after her initial complaint – but found the behaviour was outside the scope of the party’s code of conduct.

The self-described “lifelong Liberal”, who was previously vice president of the Reid branch, said she had struggled with the decision to withdraw from the preselection race and quit the party she had supported for 40 years.

She first joined as a member aged 16 in the mid-1990s and has been involved in every election since, including as co-manager of the 2016 campaign of former sitting Liberal MP Craig Laundy.

But Baini said once it became clear the Liberal party was not going to allow the preselection process to go ahead, she made the decision to run to offer an option to “traditional Liberal voters” in the seat.

“The reason I have withdrawn from the preselection process is because it is entirely unreasonable and infeasible that a candidate for an upcoming election would be preselected now, given the various challenges the government is facing, and certainly the uphill battle it is facing in Reid.

“I believe that nominations were sought in bad faith by the party and I am calling it out.”

Frustration has been building in the NSW division over the failure of the party to finalise preselections in a raft of other seats in NSW, including Hughes, Gilmore, Parramatta, Warringah, Bennelong, Dobell, Eden-Monaro, Fowler and Greenway.

Baini said there was unhappiness among conservative Liberals in the seat about the issues being pursued by Martin in Canberra, who has become one of a group of outspoken moderate MPs agitating for more action on climate change. more...

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/nov/30/high-profile-liberal-woman-quits-party-to-run-as-independent-after-alleging-inappropriate-behaviour

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 6:46am
Most corrupt Commonwealth government ever welcomes Gladys. Come on down to where the livin' is easy.Hug

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 219220221222223 389>