Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Morrison Coalition Government

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212213214215216 389>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Hello Sunshine Hello Sunshine wrote:

Look at you jj

A night out, restaurants, furniture shops 

and you feel aggrieved?

Pathetic.

Firstly, I am in bed by six, as my back can't deal with long hours on my feet. (yum cha is served at lunch-time)

secondly...Moron-son did not allow us to sit down and eat, Dumb-Dom did. (that's alliteration)

thirdly...I am grateful to just be alive. It is not due to any politician, but to my neurologist, who now can't do my next operation because the idiot PM let the virus into the country and stuffed up the hospital system.

I'm pathetic? No. People who sit comfortably in a remote state with little virus problems, and hurl stones at the eastern-state residents, are pathetic.   

AngryAngryAngryAngry
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:01pm
 and the furniture shop visits were not my idea. I wanted to go home after lunch, but my daughter wanted my opinion on a new couch she intended to buy and dragged me (kicking and screaming) to those shops. Then she ignored my opinion. A total waste of three hours. See...nothing is quite what it seems. 

Unhappy
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:09pm
WOW the girls are at it ...     A cat fight is all the country needs.

Morrison is stuck with the climate change DELUSION now that covid has been put where it belongs .   The Whole World is in the grip of it .
Millions of years burning fossil fuels and suddenly the NUTTERS have grabbed it as a scare mongering means of getting their own way.
Their even trying ( with success) , To convince us that we have the wrong idea about our genitals .   We have to be put on the examination couch to see if our brain accepts those toys we were born with.
We have to go with the madness or the friggen stores wont serve us ,
        What a mistake closing down the large Psychiatric Centers . We need them now , more than ever.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:29pm
JJ, are you running as an ALP candidate at the next election,?  That manifesto, is straight out of the ALP's song book at the next election. No doubt the Liberals will produce a similar one about the failings of five bob each-way Albo.Smile
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:38pm
 please spare me the prospect of Albo as a possible PM.

Much as I intensely dislike Moron-son, Albo doesn't exactly set my heart on fire, either.

Throw in The Beet-rooter and you have the makings of a very ugly trifecta.

Ouch
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

and the furniture shop visits were not my idea. I wanted to go home after lunch, but my daughter wanted my opinion on a new couch she intended to buy and dragged me (kicking and screaming) to those shops. Then she ignored my opinion. A total waste of three hours. See...nothing is quite what it seems. 

Unhappy

I'm assuming you meant this little aside, Bob...

LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:58pm

Unhappy

I'm assuming you meant this little aside, Bob...

LOL

JJ, are you confusing me with Maaca ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 8:10pm
Macca is NOT GUILTY and is sticking to the story.

I wouldn't upset JJ for a million,   Bob.

A walking Volcano mate ... Steer clear.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Macca is NOT GUILTY and is sticking to the story.

I wouldn't upset JJ for a million,   Bob.

A walking Volcano mate ... Steer clear.

What about for 2 million ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 8:58pm
Only if she was going me halves .
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:14pm
Why are we in any way unsurprised:  Dead

The Coalition has blocked a bid to have former attorney-general Christian Porter investigated over his financial disclosures, despite the Speaker of the House having argued there was a case for further scrutiny.

Key points:

• Labor had asked for a debate on whether Mr Porter should be referred to a parliamentary committee
  • The committee could investigate whether he breached parliamentary rules in accepting an anonymous donation for his legal fee

Mr Porter quit the frontbench in September, after declaring anonymous donors had covered part of his legal fees in a defamation case against the ABC.

He insisted at the time that his disclosure was within parliamentary rules, but argued he would not pressure those who had contributed to the "blind trust" to go public.

Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:51pm

Unhappy
Now look at what you blokes have done!  You've stirred up an Eastern suburbs chick and she's paying out on us big time, leave her alone, she's dizzy from dodging all those old boyfriends from the front bar at Terry Pages Coogee Bay, or The Seals at the Bra, and is paranoid one of you might actually be 'one' of those lads.......or a taxi driver that drove her home in the early hours!
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Why are we in any way unsurprised:  Dead

The Coalition has blocked a bid to have former attorney-general Christian Porter investigated over his financial disclosures, despite the Speaker of the House having argued there was a case for further scrutiny.

Key points:

• Labor had asked for a debate on whether Mr Porter should be referred to a parliamentary committee
  • The committee could investigate whether he breached parliamentary rules in accepting an anonymous donation for his legal fee

Mr Porter quit the frontbench in September, after declaring anonymous donors had covered part of his legal fees in a defamation case against the ABC.

He insisted at the time that his disclosure was within parliamentary rules, but argued he would not pressure those who had contributed to the "blind trust" to go public.

First time that's ever happened I believe
Time is a flat circle
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Bonjour Bonjour wrote:

Unhappy

Now look at what you blokes have done!  You've stirred up an Eastern suburbs chick and she's paying out on us big time, leave her alone, she's dizzy from dodging all those old boyfriends from the front bar at Terry Pages Coogee Bay, or The Seals at the Bra, and is paranoid one of you might actually be 'one' of those lads.......or a taxi driver that drove her home in the early hours!

I must give it a

So realistic and something I have read about Back seat Betty on another forum ...        So Realistic but the type of thing you have to do to get 1st hand material for that next best seller.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 8:22pm
It's not going to take an advertising genius to convince most non-partisan voters that this government is crooked.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 9:43pm
Give Rupie time Tlaz.
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 9:44pm
Another death with Morrison's hands all over it, an Afghan interpreter murdered, he should have been here, with the people he helped save, our soldiers, Morrison, hang your head in shame, and thanks to Tanya Plibersek for raising this.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 8:21pm
Oh no - the Clive Kelly clown show has started on tv and we're at least 6 months away from an election. Angry
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 9:11pm
I was getting text messages from that pair of knobs until I replied with a simple f*#k off and never got another one
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Awaiting a mature discussion hasn't worked out so well so far. These brave women going on the offensive has forced more light to be shed on a chronic problem than has ever before with debate and inquiries and committees.
Brave women ? None in sight till Grace Tame inspired them to "come out".
When it comes to " Brave momen " you have NFI , read your Initial posts on these 2 women , your a hypocrite imo.Ouch
This is the Only time I used this word " Hypocrite " on Manuer , I am not a Liar. You owe me an opology ! 
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 12:23am
That reply is to " you know who " 
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

That reply is to " you know who " 

"you know who" is worse than Max Manewer when it comes to discussing abuse of women.

Now, just watch as he uses this post to have a crack at another one. Me. 

And people wonder why the women on this forum have no respect for him.

Angry
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 11:20am
When a man has had multiple failed marriages then you begin to ask, what is the common denominator? These types of people really have no right to comment on anything about women because they have proven they have zero ability to function with them. 
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 11:24am
Wowsers.
I dare you to repost that to JJ, swapping the genders.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 12:39pm
JJ hasnt had multiple failed marriages , unlike the bloke who brags about how many wives he has used and abused .
Just to be fair here.Stern Smile
animals before people.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:12pm
None of my or anyone else's business, AA.

Anyway, just watching ScoMo on TV and is it just me or does he sound like he has a bad cold? Could we have a Boris situation?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 1:14pm
Then why did you involve yourself?

Topic, by the way.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 2:36pm
Re-read my post, PT. Then get back on topic. (You're getting better at it, well done!)
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2021 at 3:20pm
The Treasurer at the time of Airport land sale?

The Immigration Minister at the time of Daryl Maguire visa scam?

The Prime Minister at the time of Sports Rorts?
Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Wowsers.
I dare you to repost that to JJ, swapping the genders.

I've been 'married' only once...

And I'm not, nor have ever been a misandrist...

In fact, I get on very well with men.

(not sure if I should put an 'embarrassed' emoticon after that suggestive line) 

Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212213214215216 389>