Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

MIA Members/Where Are They?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 52>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 12:02am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

To be fair Acacia - i have no problem with PT enjoying his recent success. He deserves it after spending every waking hour for years death riding Trump & his associates - putting his head out - & actually calling the outcome correctly. I mean he could have ended up with a lot of egg on his face. Full marks to the bloke.
 Its the likes of Rusty & co that are getting up my nose. Say bugger all on the topic until a few days AFTER the result looks obvious - & then come out stealing PT's thunder. Not much "character" in any of that I'm afraid. Anyhow - onward & upward Thumbs Up

Too right 1x1.  Thumbs Up
animals before people.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 12:08am

To be fair Acacia - i have no problem with PT enjoying his recent success. He deserves it after spending every waking hour for years death riding Trump & his associates - putting his head out - & actually calling the outcome correctly. I mean he could have ended up with a lot of egg on his face. Full marks to the bloke.
 Its the likes of Rusty & co that are getting up my nose. Say bugger all on the topic until a few days AFTER the result looks obvious - & then come out stealing PT's thunder. Not much "character" in any of that I'm afraid. Anyhow - onward & upward Thumbs Up

Ha ha,,love how Rusty seems to find most of us to be dumbos that dont comprehenday .  LOL  We do get it. We just dont get Rusty . 
animals before people.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 7:27am
Not “most of us”
Just the select few that comment on topics they clearly don’t understand.

Like the pensioners who voted against franking credits, or poor old 1,1 commenting on gambling odds, or pretty much any fool that supports the orange idiotWink

But that’s ok, there’s a place for these slow people in our society, that’s why we have minimum wages, and government safety nets.....

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 7:56am
Ha, ha - too funny Rusty.

I don't think too many of us going into pubs & show some random "mate" posts from an internet forum. Sort of suggests your social skills are a touch lacking LOL  Lets put it another way - the day I start quoting your comments as a conversation starter is the day i jump off the gap LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 8:33am
Its about this time of day i normally visit to catch up on the night owl comments whilst eating my breakfast. Calorie controlled of course - a little bowl of granola with a teaspoon of yoghurt & honey & then 1 poached egg on brown toast. Get to read all of Macca's great advice to fellow posters - using all that accrued knowledge from over the years. And then finish the meal with a double pepperoni pizza & a bowl of fries - easy on the salt. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 9:20am

Ha, ha - too funny Rusty.

I don't think too many of us going into pubs & show some random "mate" posts from an internet forum. Sort of suggests your social skills are a touch lacking LOL  Lets put it another way - the day I start quoting your comments as a conversation starter is the day i jump off the gap LOL
From the room clearer...
Hahahahaha 

Who would you be quoting to anyway?
Some poor random with the window seat on the bus?

Nothing like a captive audience LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 10:51am
Gee Rusty - your starting to show a bit of form at last. Do you mind me asking who is helping you ? Anyhow , at least you’ve recovered from the Funny Stories thread when you failed dismally TRYING to catch Baghdad out. You do realise not all punters are cash cows like you are you know. Suggest you follow  Bob around for a while instead of Afross & you’ll be a lot better off . Take the tip ??
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 11:21am
If you’ve got nothing to say, best you don’t.

Your primary school jibes, demonstrate the depth of your intellect.

And the projections of your punting failures, is frankly pathetic.

Can someone tell me what steps I do, to ignore the room clearer?

Interaction with this joy vacuum adds nothing to my day.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 11:30am
That’s more like I expected in your previous post. Dummy spit. The answer is pretty obvious dopey - don’t make stupid comments & I will ignore you. I’m not 90 years old you know. 
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 11:31am
Goodness me, tribalism has re-emerged on the old TBV !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 12:23pm
Its good how Rusty always reminds us how superior he is to the rest of us.Thumbs Up  Legend in his own mind Wink
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 1:10pm

That’s more like I expected in your previous post. Dummy spit. The answer is pretty obvious dopey - don’t make stupid comments & I will ignore you. I’m not 90 years old you know. 
And room clearer once again proving my point.

I don't need to score points with some humorless nobody on the internet.

I would prefer that you are invisible whenever I frequent this site.

You appear to me to be a bitter old man, who acts like a lonely 90 yo.
I have no interest in interacting with you.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Its good how Rusty always reminds us how superior he is to the rest of us.Thumbs Up  Legend in his own mind Wink
You must be used to that.....
fee View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 1:14pm

[/QUOTE]

That is unfair, he posts gems like this :

Its about this time of day i normally visit to catch up on the night owl comments whilst eating my breakfast. Calorie controlled of course - a little bowl of granola with a teaspoon of yoghurt & honey & then 1 poached egg on brown toast. Get to read all of Macca's great advice to fellow posters - using all that accrued knowledge from over the years. And then finish the meal with a double pepperoni pizza & a bowl of fries - easy on the saltEmbarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

You must be used to that.....

Used to some nameless nobody doing his best to put me down, you mean ?LOL  About as funny as  a boil on the bum, you are Thumbs Up
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

And room clearer once again proving my point.

You appear to me to be a bitter old man, who acts like a lonely 90 yo.
I have no interest in interacting with you.
Too funny - just like he has been all day LOLLOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 3:27pm
& you blokes have got history bullying 90 year olds !  LOLOuch
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 3:35pm
Wish you would either put up or shut up Rusty. Keeps telling me how he wants me to disappear ( like Macca I suppose) - that he does want to interact with me - & then starts talking rubbish to me again. Sheesh - make up your mind LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 3:36pm
''Not'' 
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 3:38pm
I think it is time this thread was confined to matters a little bit relevant.

If the continual bickering between some members continues maybe I will stop being so lenient
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 11:45pm
Where has Straight Arrow gone ???
animals before people.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 8:10am

Where has Straight Arrow gone ???
I think he/she went out in straight sets back in September 2020.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 8:41am
Where’s OneOne? Lurking in the background but not posting. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 10:58am
Finally worked out he has no value to add?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 12:03pm
Could say that about a lot of us, really.Cry
animals before people.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 12:06pm
LOL
Time is a flat circle
Foxseal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxseal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 2:57pm
Wonder what’s happened to RED HUNTER?

Some pretty odd posts over the years but was really prolific poster for a decade and missing since Oct 2020
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 3:00pm
Hope all is well with RH, foxy.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 3:02pm
It's not unusual for him to go missing for periods of time, has done it many times over the years. 5 months since he has logged on this time.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Foxseal Foxseal wrote:

Wonder what’s happened to RED HUNTER?
Some pretty odd posts over the years but was really prolific poster for a decade and missing since Oct 2020

To save you turning back a page Wink

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 52>