Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Village Administration - Support and Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

MEMBER RULES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEMBER RULES
    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 11:43am
1. Members will be kind and courteous, and respectful to other members and the moderators. No direct or indirect personal attacks or insults of any kind will be allowed. Posts which antagonize, belittle or humiliate other members and/or the moderators will not be tolerated, nor will racism, sexism, bigotry, hatred, violent language, threats, real-life threats, insults, extreme vulgar language, flaming, otherwise inappropriate or hurtful language, harassment, grammar policing. This also applies to signatures.

2. Private messages, along with other private correspondence, are not to be posted on the open forum. If someone is concerned about the content of a PM that they receive, they should report it to the moderators who will consider what action is to be taken.

3. Don't engage in dialogue with a troll or a spammer. Report them to the moderators

4.Moderators' and the administrator's decisions are final. If you are in doubt about a post, please contact a moderator before you submit your post. Moderators reserve the right to delete any questionable posts and/or suspend members.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 12:02pm
Hopefully you won't object to "for Pete's sake".  One of my favourite sayings when things go wrong.  The family all reckon cousin Pete must be the worst person alive!

90% is all negativity toward others occurs in Joffs/General so if anyone does happen to complain furious, it'll be thrown it out as a 'frivolous protest - dismissed' Wink
Those erring, know exactly what I'm referring to when I repost the OP Disapprove

Edited by Gay3 - 03 Dec 2020 at 1:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply