Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 5:17pm
"the most disloyal human God ever created."

a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

Hey I'm warming to this Ann Coulter. LOL
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 5:40pm
Ms. Coulter turned on Trump early on but kept going back before finally declaring herself done with him, because he wasn't extreme enough for her.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 5:07pm
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 5:35pm
Give all your supporters COVID Marj. That will show those communist libs. 
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 5:40pm
Nice idiot that piece , but got a little bit right , just the wrong country LOL read where the army in Indonesia are going into some buildings , locking the doors and vaccinating all .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 5:47pm
The Sturmabteilung was the Nazi Party's original paramilitary wing. It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s.

AKA the 'Brownshirts"

I thought Marj had recently apologised for her holocaust comparisons?
Time is a flat circle
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 5:57pm
Its selfish idiots like her that are the main cause of this virus coming back over and over again. 
I cant handle the anti vax crew at all.  Fair enough if you have a GENUINE reason , such as JJ , for not getting it, but otherwise I think get everyone that wants it done ASAP.  And those idiot brigade can just get it and pass on if thats the way they feel about it.
A friend has a shop, and the woman that works in it is refusing to wear a mask, and my friend is sick with worry, because she wil be in trouble if this other one gets caught working there with no mask.  And some one will dob because country towns are trying hard to keep the virus out as best they can. No good talking sense to  this one as she just flatly refuses to see sense.   Says she wont have a shot either.
animals before people.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 9:36pm
Tell her she complies or has no job? Simple surely? I mean it'll set the worker off on a rant for sure but the worker is obviously mad and would have set off on a rant about covid sooner or later regardless anyway.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 9:52pm
I think the employer is afraid this nutter will take her to some tribunnal for unfair dismissal, being as she is a crazy about things.  I am pushing her to say due to lack of business due to covid she will have to let her go as she cant afford to pay her.  Surely that will get rid of her.
animals before people.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 8:56am
Well if the area the business is in requires masks and the employee refuses to wear one, surely that is grounds to go down the verbal warning/written warning/dismissal path? 

Or if the employee is a casual then she can just tell her there is no more work available.

I'm all for fair treatment of employee's but if someone is paying you to do a job and makes a reasonable request then you do it, refusing to wear a mask in a pandemic to prove your a "sovereign citizen" and can "do whatever I want" is really just the adult version of a child who threw a tantrum until mum and dad let her have ice cream before she finished dinner.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 1:39pm
I agree Afros, but with these people that wont vacc and go maskless, and all the other crazy things they think is acceptable , its always a worry they are going to try and drag you thru the ropes just to make their point.  Whatever that point seems to be. Wacko How many have we seen being hauled off by the police for refusing too obey the mask rules, all of them kicking and screaming and claiming to have done nothing wrong. Calling covid a hoax.  Its a big thing for a small country employer to face down , dealing with a woman like this one.
Me, I would tell her to take a hike, and not let the door hit her on the ass on the way out,  but this employer woman isnt like me.  LOL

animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 2:05pm
 I think it's a shame we don't have the army going house to house, vaccinating those who want it...

oh wait...we don't have enough to do that because someone stuffed up...

Stern Smile
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 2:08pm
I think everyone who doesnt have a genuine reason, with a Drs back up note as to why, should be forced to have it, especially if they are receiving any sort of Govt hand out. If they refuse, cut off the hand out.

animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 4:30pm
 isn't that a form of fascism or totalitarianism...?

I thought we live in a democracy...

Evil Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 5:11pm
Maybe its not democratic , but if its risking lives of the rest of the population, I dont see that as very democratic either.   Evil Smile
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Well if the area the business is in requires masks and the employee refuses to wear one, surely that is grounds to go down the verbal warning/written warning/dismissal path? 

Or if the employee is a casual then she can just tell her there is no more work available.

I'm all for fair treatment of employee's but if someone is paying you to do a job and makes a reasonable request then you do it, refusing to wear a mask in a pandemic to prove your a "sovereign citizen" and can "do whatever I want" is really just the adult version of a child who threw a tantrum until mum and dad let her have ice cream before she finished dinner.
I actually had to deal with this (in Retail). Few months ago had a full time frontline employee who literally went crackers when told she had to wear a mask - started banging doors / counters. Claimed anxiety issues. She has been with me for years & I have always considered her well above average as an employee.  So came as a surprise. Told her to go home (on full pay) until we could sort it out. Came back with a medical exemption the next day for 1 week only & a referral to a shrink. Been an on-going backwards & forwards issue getting exemptions as mask requirements come & go. However the real issue is the requirement to enforce the wearing of a mask by customers in the premise when you are exempt from wearing one yourself. Still going on & is painful ! 
Refer ALP Election Promises
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Maybe its not democratic , but if its risking lives of the rest of the population, I dont see that as very democratic either.   Evil Smile

we will always have conscientious objectors who will take it to court. And nutters who will protest and refuse, no matter the law. 

Luckily, the majority of the populace are responsible and will get vaccinated. We just need the right vaccine to be available and an easier method of having it done, than going out to a hub situated at woop-woop.

Confused

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 12:53am
I will have you know I dont live in Woop Woop !Shocked
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2022 at 2:57pm
Perma'd off twitter.
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2022 at 3:06pm
Poor Marj. No libs to ''own'' on Telegram. The donations will dry up after a sympathy surge in payments.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2022 at 5:38pm
She's got a slimmer CV than a companion dog if you don't count writing nutty articles, tweets etc. She defeated John Cowan, neurosurgeon, in a runoff election.Wink

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12