Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Kim Jong un dead??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 1:01pm
Redemption, the funeral service of your credibility, on this subject, was some time ago.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 1:05pm
Dead again?Shocked

Was it like a Resurrection last time?
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 1:54pm
This is the best & most recent I can find - 4hrs ago.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-no-reason-think-north-korea-sister-power-1514178 not linked.

Recent events in North Korea have alerted the suspicions of longtime foe Japan, where Defense Minister Kono Taro told reporters that "recent movement is quite strange."

"We suspect, number one, that COVID-19 is spreading around North Korea as well, and Kim Jong Un is trying not to (get) infected by COVID-19 so sometimes he doesn't come (out) in public," he said.

"Number two, we have some suspicion about his health. Thirdly, the harvest last year in North Korea was... bad actually. The economy in North Korea is not doing well, so Kim Jung Un or his regime need some scapegoat so that people would look outside of North Korea," he added.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 2:14pm
Kim would eat all the food they produce.---
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 2:25pm
Looks like it, he has blown out like a cane toad.
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 2:31pm
He died when I made this thread. (by shock when I made a thread that he died)
North Korea held the funeral yesterday.

ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 2:34pm
Of course he did, your sources are impeccable.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 2:37pm
If he has in fact met his end and at the hands of his sister, the troubles may have just started on the peninsula.

The North Korea News has been reported his non sighting for three weeks now, following his re-emergence after the last time he died.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 4:31pm
Japan may still have an interest in their years of investment in Korea .

They still hold the deeds to the place they say.
Sister Dot View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 12:31am
Is he dead again! LOL
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 1:09pm
He has had more funerals than George. 
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 1:26pm

Also should note that a family friend & TBV member - Kwai Cheng Caine - is celebrating his birthday on here today 
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 1:26pm
He is probably wary of too many public appearances, knowing Trump is a bit trigger-happy, after seeing what happened to that Iranian honcho in Baghdad.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 9:45pm
King Jong Un died.

The funeral was held last week

They are respecting time for mourning.

All neighbouring nations are respecting this.
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

He has had more funerals than George. 

You just won the internet today aa ... brilliant!Clap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 9:57pm
If he is dead, CNN have blood on their hands ... 

I seems that The Donald offered him a free course of Hydroxychloroquine way back on 1st April ... but apparently he had already consulted with Dr Andrew Cuomo and Professor Don Lemon...

Finger Pointing GIFs | Tenor
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 10:28pm
Redemption will have to assassinate him, to maintain credibility. Or would, if she had any. Big smile
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 7:51am
I love how she suggests South Korea (amongst others) are keeping it quiet out of respect for the time of mourning.

I've met some people who's grip on reality is tenuous at best but I don't think BROOKE is even going that good.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 9:29am
Q is like Nostradamus. Puts out hundreds of cryptic and vague ''suggestions''. His devotees jot them down, retweet them and put out you-tube videos reading them out with vague interpretations. 

The cult then apply them retrospectively to anything that happens that is within several suburbs of his ''prediction'' and declare him a genius.  
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

King Jong Un died.

The funeral was held last week

They are respecting time for mourning.

All neighbouring nations are respecting this.

Now I know you're taking the piss
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2020 at 7:39pm
II reckon neighbouring nations would be putting on a free p**s up to celebrate.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2020 at 4:22pm
Dont they know he is dead? 

Weekend at Kimmy's maybe?

Trump interested in another summit with Kim, says North Koreans want to meet
Comments follow North Korea's repeated explicit rejection of further talks with the U.S. in recent days
Colin Zwirko July 8, 2020
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 8:08pm
Despite being dead Kim Jong-un has declared a state of emergency over a single coronavirus case.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 8:24pm
".........prompting officials to quarantine the person........" no one would want to be in that fellas' shoes x 2 Ouch
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 9:55pm
And he was never heard from again
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 7:29pm
Kim died.

Any footage of him now, is old.

There was a month of mourning, then his funeral.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 7:32pm
It must be true, given Viktor Orban said he attended the invite-only funeral. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 10:28pm
For those of you that dont know, I privately message PT.
We are in love.
I am his informant.
I have told him things like Abbott is about to be kicked out. Turnbull to replace him.

I told PT Turnbull was going to be kicked out by his own party, about 4 months before it happened.
I then told the forum who was replaces Turnbull.
Morrison. Who at the time, was the 3rd fave. The outsider of 3.

I just know things okay, because I know very very powerful people.
I just happen to love horse racing.

Kim Jong Un died.

By the way, remember Occupy Wall Street?
PT hated that movement, so did Whale.
Those people are Biden supporters. lol

Oh how the tide has turned.

Who would have thought, PT is an Occupy Wall Street supporter.

Ps, Trump has 65% of the American vote.
Its a landslide win.
Obama is going to jail.
So is Gates.
Bill Clinton in about a year.
Obama is going to jail first.

Hillary is going to jail in around 2 years
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 10:31pm
Damned right, Trump will drain that god-damn swamp !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 11:39pm
Bet PT appreciates all your help .  Thumbs Up  Without it he would be lost for words.  
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>