Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Justice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2022 at 9:21am
I was trying to be tongue in cheek PT. 

Once you get used to me you'll get to realise i can be like that
Refer ALP Election Promises
Rhino View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2022 at 10:59am
Darn it - 5G Rat tests. Bloody Big Brother!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2022 at 11:07am
Where are all these rat tests you speak of ??? Confused  If anyone can get some please PM me to arrange for you to send me some, and I will pay the costs.
animals before people.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2022 at 12:23pm
I could send you some, AA. Seriously. But with the Post the way it is right now, by the time they get interstate your symptoms will be gone! Serious offer though. People should have them, especially if visiting vulnerable people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2022 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Where are all these rat tests you speak of ??? Confused  If anyone can get some please PM me to arrange for you to send me some, and I will pay the costs.

My married daughter has them handed to her, free, by her boss at the vet clinic. He seems to have an endless supply, so she gave us a couple. 

They were in our chemist warehouse two weeks ago and we laughed at the thought of buying them when the testing clinics are free.

About time the govt fessed up to who gets the supply they already have.

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12