Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

India Vs China

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: India Vs China
    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:17pm
reductio ad absurdum
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:23pm
Only been squabbling the last 70 years over a border, not news.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:32pm
It is certainly news when the 2 most populous countries engage in hostilities with fatalities for the first time in 50 years
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:34pm
All that curry and rice bound to take a few scalps Horlick LOL
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:35pm
Interesting though, the account I saw this morning said that no weapons were involved and the deaths were as a result of hand to hand fighting.

Dont know how that account holds up though, haven't looked since,
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:36pm
That is certainly what is being said PT
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:39pm
Would hold your powder boys, at least until our West Australian friend explains exactly what happened but more importantly which country was to blame.  
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:40pm
Love this statement on the BBC

Soldiers reportedly brawled with sticks, bats, and bamboo sticks studded with nails in the late night confrontation in the Ladakh region on Monday.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:41pm
A bit of argy-bargy and chest beating I would think. 

With the descendence of America as a world power the title of principle superpower is up for grabs, and the two most populous nuclear powers are definitely in the running for the title.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:42pm
Horlicks, can you fix the icon issue the forum platform is having?
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Would hold your powder boys, at least until our West Australian friend explains exactly what happened but more importantly which country was to blame.  

China $1.001
India $501

horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Horlicks, can you fix the icon issue the forum platform is having?

I cannot replicate the problem shrunk and neither can Gay

Confused    LOL    Big smile   Clap

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 7:07pm
Sister Dot & someone else has the same problem so maybe get in touch with each other to see what you share i.e. OS, are all updates current, anti virus apps & anything else you can think of Confused
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 7:09pm
SleepyDisapprove

Icons from the website seem to work but not if I use my keyboard on my iPad ?? ( rub chin)
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 5:24am
Harris Park and Chinatown should be in lockdown
EAD
 Post Reply Post Reply