Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Here Is The News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 188>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 7:54pm
Isn't it amazing how many of these shootings occur around the same areas in Sydney.

Nothing to see here - move on - only been the case since pussy was a kitten Confused

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/two-women-found-dead-after-shooting-in-southwest-sydney/news-story/d13d6ca80f6a35fea3dca6231095d615
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 7:55pm
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 8:24pm
This gangland murder spree in both Sydney and Melbourne(linked) is getting serious with a couple of dozen dead and them now doing what has rarely ever been done before, killing wives. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 8:28pm
What I always find hard to believe is how little the Detectives seem to know about the perpetrators. Their grapevine seems to be pretty ordinary.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 8:35pm
Maybe they are happy to let them thin themselves out.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 8:35pm
In previous times the detectives seemed to be involved, hope that is not the case nowadays
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Maybe they are happy to let them thin themselves out.

I think most citizens would be happy for them to be put in an arena, with guns, and let them shoot it out.  
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 10:18pm
As long as they are shooting among themselves, let them go.   Who cares.   Why tye up police time sorting it out ??  
Thin them out is good.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 9:13am
Apparently one of the women shot was a hairdresser came to the other dead woman's house to give her a a hairdo prior to them going out for the night.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 3:12pm
Decades-long secrecy orders have been made over files related to former Morrison government minister Christian Porter’s now-settled defamation case against the ABC.

Porter launched defamation proceedings against the ABC over a story about historical rape allegations against an unnamed cabinet minister.

The former attorney general strenuously denied the allegations.

That legal action, settled outside the federal court in May 2021, sprouted a protracted battle over a judge’s ruling that disqualified prominent silk Sue Chrysanthou SC from representing Porter.

The final chapter in the legal saga closed on Monday with the former MP agreeing to pay substantial legal costs after failing to overturn the disqualification order.

After ruling on costs, the full court of the federal court ordered the unredacted versions of certain exhibits remain secret for at least a decade.

One document tendered in the legal battle was ordered to remain suppressed until 2052.

Wonder what they could be?
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 7:13pm
La Nina going back to back to back? The Threepeat!
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 6:33pm
Jane Doe 22-B, a 16-year-old in the care of Florida child welfare authorities, lacks the maturity to be allowed to terminate her 10-week-pregnancy, an Escambia County judge said.

Mature enough to go through child birth and become a mother though I guess
Time is a flat circle
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 6:38pm
So sad Cry
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 6:44pm
what a joke - they are not much different to the talibanConfused
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 7:04pm
you're right there Marble. who  do these ignorant fu cks think they are. What a sad state of affairs America is in. 
Rebel - racing. Lionel - in work. Glory - spelling. Ray - spelling. A Wee Nip - in work.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 7:13pm
its not good slowdown - I loved the place and the people, but right now I doubt whether I'll go back
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 7:22pm
 I have two American friends...women...enquiring whether they would be granted citizenship of Australia, if they left the land of the not free anymore.

I told them they would have to play for Collingwood, first.

Thumbs Up
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

its not good slowdown - I loved the place and the people, but right now I doubt whether I'll go back

ditto. Too chancy. Hawaii might be the only state we ever visit again. 

Ouch
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 7:50pm
I just hope some of this stuff sticks on Trump. What a self interested prick. Hopefully they can get back to some sort of normal once he is gone. sorry to go the political line but I just have to say something. In the old days he would have copped a bullet . problem solved. 
Rebel - racing. Lionel - in work. Glory - spelling. Ray - spelling. A Wee Nip - in work.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 9:53am

Fears for patient safety with hundreds of medicines in short supply

/ By Lauren Day
Posted 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 9:56am
Originally posted by slowdown slowdown wrote:

I just hope some of this stuff sticks on Trump. What a self interested prick. Hopefully they can get back to some sort of normal once he is gone. sorry to go the political line but I just have to say something. In the old days he would have copped a bullet . problem solved. 

As George Conway says, watch Georgia, that is the shortest line between him and an orange jumpsuit.
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 7:57pm
hope he is right P.T. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 9:22am
He is usually on the ball slowdown.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 8:42pm
Time for Alan Joyce to fall on his sword. Absolutely embarrassing how Australia’s airline is being run. This is the same bloke who wanted to sack Australian workers & send the jobs off-shore. More efficient. And he wonders why the coal face have 30% absenteeism. Getting exactly what he deserves - so move over Joycey - time to find someone more efficient & at half the price !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 8:50pm
& big hearted Qantas want to make up for all the disgraceful operational performance & give a $50 discount on your next flight. Big deal. And those who tried to claim it today hit a crashed website all day. Can’t even get the olive branch too work efficiently. Embarrassing !
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 11:26pm
 Joyce should have gone long ago. 

Give him a free flight...anywhere...one way.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 11:37pm
Shame seeing the iconic Aust airline in this shape. 
And that garden nome running the show !!!   Wish he would talk english.

animals before people.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

& big hearted Qantas want to make up for all the disgraceful operational performance & give a $50 discount on your next flight. Big deal. And those who tried to claim it today hit a crashed website all day. Can’t even get the olive branch too work efficiently. Embarrassing !
Performance so bad, they have to give out loyalty discounts.

AND
Performing so well, that all senior execs get massive bonuses……
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 10:51am
What do you expect for only $23.9 million a year? 2018 financial year anyway. Went way down in pandemic. If you pay peanuts you get monkeys.Wink
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 11:00am
 Meanwhile, in Paris fashion week, they have resorted to fart fashion...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 188>