Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Here Is The News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 194>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 6:04pm
Like the Drum last night - you will get a hundred reasons why its unreasonable - without the central problem ever  being addressed. Women should not have to compete at an elite level against men who have a natural born advantage,  
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 6:05pm
Pocket billiards could be the issue with oneone methinks.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Bob and oneone more interested in potting women's sport, rather than condemn the SCOTUS decision.

Catholic boys? Or still enamoured of the arse who caused the issue by appointing Catholic judges...

Thumbs Down

How do you figure Bob & myself are "potting women's sport" Ouch Quite the contrary - we are trying to protect it. How did you come up with that conclusion JJ ? - its got me quite intrigued .

That entire post is quite disturbing actually

well, fat boy...both of you keep saying women's sport is not as good as under fifteen boy's sport...or you keep downgrading women's world records...

Meanwhile, women in America are marching in numbers about the SCOTUS overruling Roe v Wade. 

and you and Bob make no comment.

Conclusion: You don't give a damn about women's rights. 

Dead
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Pocket billiards could be the issue with oneone methinks.

Clay shooting?

Wink
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 7:04pm
Shooting blanks you reckon JJ?   
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 7:07pm
 possibly...

Ermm
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 8:17pm

Bob and oneone more interested in potting women's sport, rather than condemn the SCOTUS decision.

Catholic boys? Or still enamoured of the arse who caused the issue by appointing Catholic judges...

Thumbs Down

I am not potting women's sport, I am potting the participation of transgenders in women's sport, that requires physical strength and endurance.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 7:23pm
26 states already banning abortions...

Angry
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 12:31am
Good stuff.   Abortion not allowed even for rape or incest. 
Buy a gun at the corner store.
But these anti mob want to preserve life by banning abortion.
 Bet they all carry guns.
Sad and sick and a bunch of weird people. 
animals before people.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 4:01pm
39% of Aussies now identify as “non-religious”
Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 9:17pm
 Thank god for that.

Evil Smile
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 10:02pm
Still too low
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

What can you do in Sydney that you can't do in Melbourne? Don't tell me you're a surfie.
Walk outside most days without an umbrella for starters

Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 3:48pm
Rosehill abandoned.

Flemington a beautiful Soft 6, gorgeous blue sky.
Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 4:10pm
 We are holed up in the city. My daughter just walked four blocks without getting wet, since there are so many underground malls in Sydney.  She went into Myers, down to the food court underneath, walked through the linked Queen Victoria Building to the Galleries, bought a book and a pinafore, walked under the town hall area to a favourite bubble tea kiosk, then back through the QVB on a higher level to Westfield, where she bought a cute corset, then returned to our hotel for afternoon tea...with not a drop on her. Sydney is geared or wet weather. 

Can't think of anywhere in Melbourne where you could do that.  

Ermm 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 4:30pm
I once drove from my car port to the underground parking of Highpoint where I saw a movie, ate some food, had a few drinks and did some shopping.

Not a single splash of rain Big smile
Time is a flat circle
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 4:43pm
 but the car certainly got wet.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 12:16am
Do you ever live in a fixed abode JJ ?  Or just move from hotel to hotel ?Confused
animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2022 at 2:15am
 Haha. 

Yes, Acacia, I actually live in a very cold troll cave...which is why I love going to hotels.

I also love having my meals catered for. Sixty years of cooking is wearing thin. 

My platinum status at the Swissotel...where we are at present...gave us an upgrade, breakfast, afternoon tea, and canapes with drinks at night. So I don't have to spend on food. Also a bottle of red wine, which I'll give to someone else, since we don't drink.  

We had a week in a penthouse at Terrigal, with a beautiful cheese hamper gifted to us...along with a fifty dollar voucher for breakfast and three bottles of wine...which we left behind when we departed, since we had no use for them. We swam and played snooker every day. 

We then went for four nights at Ettalong Mantra, just because we were enjoying being gypsies. In the Diggers, next door, I won a $!600 jackpot, which more than paid for our accommodation there. 

I figure I'm going to be a long-time dead, so I might as well enjoy life while I can. 

What else should I spend my earnings on? 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 5:05pm
Why dont you buy a nice warm little house to live in ?  Just curious why you would choose to stay in a cold troll cave, is all.
animals before people.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 8:32pm
 A warm little house costs too much, these days. Especially in the Eastern Suburbs. 

I was gifted the troll cave. In summer it's perfect.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 9:00pm
2 kids on the far north coast of NSW have diptheria.  Wonder if the parents are anti vaxxers ?  The kids must not have been vaxed or they would not have got it.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 9:09pm
Both unvaccinated and one caught it from the other.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 9:10pm
First cases in 30 years in Australia.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 9:18pm
Monkey pox/ Omicron will get us first. Prioties please!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 10:46pm

Haha. 

Yes, Acacia, I actually live in a very cold troll cave...which is why I love going to hotels.

I also love having my meals catered for. Sixty years of cooking is wearing thin. 

My platinum status at the Swissotel...where we are at present...gave us an upgrade, breakfast, afternoon tea, and canapes with drinks at night. So I don't have to spend on food. Also a bottle of red wine, which I'll give to someone else, since we don't drink.  

We had a week in a penthouse at Terrigal, with a beautiful cheese hamper gifted to us...along with a fifty dollar voucher for breakfast and three bottles of wine...which we left behind when we departed, since we had no use for them. We swam and played snooker every day. 

We then went for four nights at Ettalong Mantra, just because we were enjoying being gypsies. In the Diggers, next door, I won a $!600 jackpot, which more than paid for our accommodation there. 

I figure I'm going to be a long-time dead, so I might as well enjoy life while I can. 

What else should I spend my earnings on? 

How about an Air Conditioner 😂
Refer ALP Election Promises
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 12:34am
 good idea...

Pig
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 12:20pm
 oh dear...the signer for the morning presser is so entertaining I turned off the sound on the minister's speech...and still understood the message. 

I think she might have thrown in a few extra messages...

Clap
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 12:21pm
 rats...they just changed the signer...

the new one is not as expressive.

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2022 at 12:33pm
 I'm undergoing extensive dental surgery on Friday, so if I slur my words, don't think I've had a stroke.

My front tooth broke at the gum-line, biting into a salmon croquette?????? 

I now look like a typical Collingwood supporter...Ouch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 194>