Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Grace Tame - Pure Class

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

It's crystal clear that you neither watched nor listened to the addresses given by either Tame or Higgins.
Do you not think we don't know their stories. There's been more coverage given to the two of them than the Moon Landing. Just more & more barbs as time goes on.
Refer ALP Election Promises
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

That's very true Baguette - thanks for saying so

The girl is obviously extremely dirty with the world - & quite rightly so. I don't see as brave - she is being put up on a pedestal by the many self-interest groups swanning around her. It has gone to her head. I do think one day she will realise she has been manipulated by those purporting to support her for their own gains.

I also think there is a chance - as you say - that the whole thing could swing back around to bite the ALP. She wants to blame Scommo for all her the wrongs in her life. Which is just blatantly unfair. Scommo should be congratulated how well he has handled the attack to date. 

You really don't have a clue what you are talking about. 

Grace is not being 'used' by anyone.

She will not be forgotten.

She is not 'dirty' with the world, otherwise why would she have a relationship with a man.

I really wonder at your mind-set, Oneone.  Were you dropped, as a baby?

Dead
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 7:47pm
Am more than happy to talk down to you 11.

ps did you see who provided the Government response to the Press Club today?  Simon Birmingham !!.  Minister for Finance and designer of the disgraced "station carparks in Coalition seats" fiasco.  

Every other more relevant Minister must have been too busy.  Clown
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 7:52pm
Listen JJ - don't make me out to be the odd man out on this issue. For everyone one on your side i would go pretty close to having the same on mine. Both theses girls have overplayed their hand. Tame in particular has set out to destroy the PM. Quite unreasonably in many folks eyes. How her getting groomed by her teacher at 15 to be sexually abused can somehow result in Scommo copping continual harassment from her is beyond me. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Am more than happy to talk down to you 11.

ps did you see who provided the Government response to the Press Club today?  Simon Birmingham !!.  Minister for Finance and designer of the disgraced "station carparks in Coalition seats" fiasco.  

Every other more relevant Minister must have been too busy.  Clown
Don't be stupid. Scommo had absolutely nothing to gain going today. Just give the girls more power to attack him into the future. Respectful absence worked a treat. And in any case - we have heard it all before.
Baguette View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baguette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 7:56pm
It’s not the cause these young ladies represent , which is a very important one . It’s the way they are presenting it that is the problem and of course they’re being used . It’s wrong.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 7:59pm
However if you & Second Chance get empowerment out of the stuff JJ good luck to you. Men will still be looking for opportunities & trying their luck a long-time after you & I leave this wonderful planet - let me assure you 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:06pm
Tramps looking over their shoulders for life, can be a price to pay for getting too involved in such matters, like Politics.

I wouldn't be quick to own either of them as a Daughter.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:07pm

Listen JJ - don't make me out to be the odd man out on this issue. For everyone one on your side i would go pretty close to having the same on mine. Both theses girls have overplayed their hand. Tame in particular has set out to destroy the PM. Quite unreasonably in many folks eyes. How her getting groomed by her teacher at 15 to be sexually abused can somehow result in Scommo copping continual harassment from her is beyond me. 
I mean I've got 600,000 muslins for starters before i even start with the others. Why doesn't Miss Tame target their beliefs instead of hammering Scommo 24/7 ? Not soft enough of a target like Scommo is !

Elephant in the room JJ ?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Tramps looking over their shoulders for life, can be a price to pay for getting too involved in such matters, like Politics.

Think that's a bit tough Macca. I think Miss Higgins is probably a nice kid. Suggest she has has a pretty privileged upbringing - I mean its unusual to get a staffers role on resume only. Miss Tame is different - she has a political bent - & is out to keep her star shining.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:13pm
  The world may turn upside down yet, Oneone.

You see...men could be made obsolete in the future...

Wink
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:18pm

if you weren't already disgusting...this just raised the bar.

Like most men whom women have dumped, you put the blame back on them.

What do you call a man who disregards decency and treats women like fodder?

Get out of here you old fart...

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:18pm
oneone .....       If the Police aren't involved in quick time , doubt has to take over .   When it is years later , Higgins has concealed a serious crime and left many other Women in danger of the attacker .

Give us a break ....       She failed the Pub Test.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:20pm
 this place became civilised while he was outed.

Now it's back in the gutter...

Thumbs Down
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

if you weren't already disgusting...this just raised the bar.

Like most men whom women have dumped, you put the blame back on them.

What do you call a man who disregards decency and treats women like fodder?

Get out of here you old fart...

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Are you surprised that his putrid views are still on display? Did you really think being thrown in the trash like an unwanted Xmas present would change anything? At least we were given 2 weeks respite and unlike the previous suspension 6 months ago the unsolicited phone calls begging the Mayor to overturn the punishment were ignored. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:23pm
I've said this many a time. We don't need men & women anymore. Just morph into one being - asexual. Overcomes all these inequality / dominance / sexuality issues. I mean lets face it - that's what women want - to have the same status as men. So if we keep going this way we will end up the same being in any case.

Will you be happy then JJ ?

Reality is a lot of women really don't know what they want. They have confused the crap out of each other. Men know what they want - & most have achieved it. 

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:30pm
 it's a toss-up who is the most disgraceful...

Most men know how to behave. They know a man's role in society.

Women don't want to be men. They just want to be respected.

Why do we get these weirdos on here? It used to be a great place to discuss issues INTELLIGENTLY.

Sick

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:40pm
Welcome back macca.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:48pm
Hello Stayer ...     always good to see some reason still exists .

Nice to see Scomo being helped .

The "ladies"   don't realise how good they make him look.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 9:06pm
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 11:36pm

Hahahahaha 
From someone claiming to be an undecided voter.

I was appalled when Tame was named AOTY.
I thought it was PC nonsense.
Happy to have been proven wrong.

She has undoubtedly been the most impressive winner since inception.

If she makes Scomo look bad, that’s on him, not her.

If you can’t understand her message after a year, then, that’s on you too.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 7:31am
If I considered you a neutral political observer Rusty i might take some notice of your comments.

However you are not !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 7:47am
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 7:52am
Undecided between One Nation, Clive or Libs?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 7:58am
Maybe. Unfortunately not as clear cut as yours PT LOL
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 8:01am
Unfortunately - Elbow nearly had me.

But just watching all the ALP handmaidens yesterday with their smug smiles under instructions to keep their lips sealed brought all the ALP ghosts of the past flooding back 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 8:06am
Wonder if the Queenslanders were watching yesterday ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 8:10am
Too late to steal the Morrison crumb maidens tag oneone and shame on you for trying.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 8:13am
My vote wont matter in the House this year. Locked in Labor member on 8%. 

We do think center here generally though with a federal Labor, Green state and Independent Byron council.

Have to give the Senate some serious thought.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 8:15am
It is interesting how little comment is coming from Elbow & his handmaidens.

Anyone would think they have left it up to Tame to keep up the good work.

Touch cynical maybe ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>