Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

NFL 2021/2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 7:47pm
Ted Caraz is a center from New England who is a strong offensive linesman, and Alex Cappa did a great job protecting Tom Brady at Tampa Bay as a very strong guard. If they can get La'el Collins from the Cowboys they bolster the line. 

A few I missed.

Shaq Manson the 4th best rated guard in the NFL last season, moves to Tampa Bay.
Amari Cooper has moved from Dallas to Cleveland
Robert Woods goes from L.A.Rams to Tennessee
Yannick Ngakoue from Las Vegas to Indianapolis

Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2022 at 3:21pm
I wonder what becomes of Baker Mayfield now? I can still see Jimmy G getting another season in San Fran despite the rumours to the contrary but it would surely not be smart to keep Baker in town when Watson is obviously going to be the man.  

If I were Baker I'd be trying to see if I can land in Tampa Bay as the back-up, 12 months to learn from TB12 and potentially push for the starter position there once TB12 retires.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2022 at 10:09pm
Dwayne Haskins killed after being hit by a dump truck on a Florida highway while trying to walk across said highway.

Suspect there is more to come from this, what was he even doing walking along a highway? Quite strange.
Grey Affair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grey Affair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2022 at 11:09pm
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2022 at 11:53pm
GB have taken three Georgia defensive players with their picks. 

Could be they thin the G on their helmets suits.

Confused

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2022 at 11:57pm
 two Georgia defenders

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 10:09am
The first QB at pick 20.Confused I've never seen that before.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 12:30pm
 Finally...GB pick a WR, and a pretty good one, at that. Christian Watson should at least replace and probably better MVS, who had doubtful hands.

When you consider that he was picked twenty places earlier than Davante Adams, we might even fill that void.

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2022 at 11:36am

Australian offensive tackle Daniel Faalele will enter the NFL as the heaviest man in the league after being selected in the fourth round of the 2022 draft by the Baltimore Ravens.

The 2.03m, 174kg colossus from Melbourne was taken with the 110th pick by the John Harbaugh-coached Ravens after impressing at the University of Minnesota.

Faalele, who grew up playing basketball and rugby, has already drawn comparisons with Kansas City's Pro Ball offensive tackle Orlando Brown Jr., who was a third-round pick for the Ravens in the 2018 draft and is similarly proportioned.

https://www.espn.com.au/american-football/story/_/id/33835720/australian-giant-daniel-faalele-drafted-ravens

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920