Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Breeding Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Sh'Bourne Star - Stallion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 11:02am
Well i wasnt breeding at all due to financial restraint but i threw all that out the window and took a punt with Astern. I managed to get her in as either the final mare or close to after the performances of his two group winners. she took first go ! just wrapped. I found Darley a pleasure to deal with too. Nothing too hard. After 3 misses to a Hunter stallion we have sent Sh'Bourne Spirit to another Hunter stallion in Harry Angel. fingers crossed she takes. Cheers Slowdown
Rebel - racing. Lionel - in work. Glory - spelling. Ray - spelling. A Wee Nip - in work.
Petiterhapsody View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Petiterhapsody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 12:13pm
Both stallions looking to be smart moves Slowdown. Young boys on the up with excellent performing stock. I took a punt on Harry Angel with a massive mare by SYT, so looking forward to that baby. Definetly no Tassie Sale for that one if his results overseas begin to replicate here, straight over to MP or Classics. And agree with Darley, absolute pleasure to deal with and love how they treat you, even being a smaller breeder. Good luck.
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2022 at 12:33pm
Congrats Petite, yes got in at the right time.- Just !! all the best with your mare. i hope to race them both down here. Just need the backers to jump in when the time comes. thanks kindly. Slowdown
Rebel - racing. Lionel - in work. Glory - spelling. Ray - spelling. A Wee Nip - in work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12