Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tassie Tipping Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tassie Tipping Results
    Posted: 05 May 2021 at 1:45pm
Hi troops.  Six of us went around on Sunday and here's the outcome.

10 points: PB - came in late but did find one winner a 2nd and four 3rds including a gratis point in the
                       first which all had at a minimum.  Now that I think about it he was probably spending
                       all his time doing the form for his home-town W'bool carnival this week
                Warri Symbol - found three winners on the day including two each way jobs which while
                                      appearing a heap better still totaled the same as PB.

11 points: RFF - three early winners for him but a very barren haul thereafter.

12 points: Second Chance - yep, three winners for me too.

14 points: Vixen - great to see her back in town this week with three winners, a 2nd and two 3rds.

but we have a clear winner, as on 

16 points: VSP - won the chocolates with no less than four winners, a 2nd and two 3rds.  That makes it
                        a marvelous three wins in four weeks after some earlier ordinary form so she's either
                        putting in the time or is on the gear.

So it's congratulations to VSP on her fine winning performance.  Clap

See you all next time.
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 8:48pm
Thanks SC. Rather than being on top of the form I think it just shows that winter months throw up random results which happens to suit my random tips!
But perhaps a swab might be in order Tongue
www.snowshoecats.webs.com
Vixen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 6:57pm
Congrats Vsp. & thanks to Sc for the wrap up.

Post Reply Post Reply