Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency cont.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 448449450
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2024 at 5:38pm
Originally published under a pseudonym, “Flight 93” was written by Michael Anton, a Claremont senior fellow and a skilled polemicist, schooled, as he has written, in making “public arguments that move politics.” If his essay achieved anything, Anton told me, it was to turn Trump into a legitimate candidate of necessary change. “The initial assumption was: This guy’s a buffoon, a reality-TV star, not even an amateur politician, not a politician at all, there’s nothing serious about any of his ideas or any of his program, therefore no serious person could possibly support him or make an argument on his behalf, ” he said. “And then we did it.” Thomas Klingenstein, the chairman of the board at Claremont, went further, telling me that “if there is within the conservative movement a kind of intellectual justification for Trump, it comes from Claremont.”

Elisabeth Zerofsky

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:10pm
Trump makes his position on abortion law plain, while trying to get the electoral stink of his MAGA Supreme Court off him - let the states decide.Thumbs Up And Arizona says thank you very muchThumbs Up - no abortion except for saving the life of the mother - no rape or incest exceptions.

Arizona's top court revives 19th century abortion ban

Arizona's top court on Tuesday revived a ban on nearly all abortions under a law from 1864LOL, a half century before statehood and women's suffrage, further restricting reproductive rights in a state where terminating a pregnancy was already barred at 15 weeks of gestation.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizonas-top-court-revives-19th-century-abortion-ban-2024-04-09/

When we say make America great again, this is what we mean by again. The glory days.Wink

I think that will work, Donnie. No stink on you.Thumbs Up

Simon Cameron

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:33pm
 Fancy living in that state....let alone the stupid country.

Thumbs Down

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:41pm
on a par with afghanistan and other hard core islamic countries. MindbogglingDead
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 10:36am

In February 2023, Eric Levine, one of the founders of the law firm Eiseman Levine and a prominent Republican fund-raiser, told Politico:

I don’t think it is fair to call Donald Trump a damaged candidate. He is a metastasizing cancer who if he is not stopped is going to destroy the party. Donald Trump is a loser. He is the first president since Hoover to lose the House, the Senate and the presidency in a single term.

As if that were not enough, Levine continued, Trump “is probably the only Republican in the country, if not the only person in the country, who can’t beat Joe Biden.”

Less than a month ago, however, Levine sent a memo to fellow Republicans telling them he had had a change of heart:

The adage of “never say never” is a wise one. I repeatedly said, since the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, that I will never vote for Donald Trump. Today, however, due to a dramatic change in circumstances, albeit reluctantly and with reservations, I have decided I will vote for Trump in November.LOL

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/10/opinion/trump-donors-project-2025.html

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 1:13pm

Leaked footage of Shammy.Shocked

Simon Cameron

Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 1:15pm
Good to see Bernie with Biden.
Panspermia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 1:21pm
''My entire life, I've watched politicians bragging about how poor they are, how they came from nothing, how poor their parents and grandparents were. And I said to myself, if they can stay so poor for so many generations, maybe this isn't the kind of person we want to be electing to higher office,” Trump told Dowd, adding, “How smart can they be? They're morons.”

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:49pm
Sells Bibles but can't recite the Lords prayer, even Atheists know the lords prayer. Melania not much better, she had to read it word for word, lol what a couple of lying cowards.

LOL
Panspermia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:55pm
Why wasn't he called up to recite the prayer, we all know why.

Panspermia.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 10 minutes ago at 12:35pm
 from PT: Criminal trial started today. Whiny Diapers fell asleep. On twitter they are calling him Rip Van Stinkle.

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 43 minutes ago at 1:02pm
His eyes looked really swollen and red, looked crook as dog, poor overlord, I really feel for him.

Approve
Panspermia.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 448449450