Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

CHAZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 1:54pm
They're generally misanthropes, under their peace and love talk.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 2:23pm
That's part of it, they are "good" people, in a world full of "bad" people. How fortuitous, that fate endowed them with that rare quality.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 9:12pm
I'm sure Coon cheese is on the chopping block
EAD
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 7:44pm
Well Chaz is officially being dismantled today. Cry
The vege garden had been cleaned up, which was easy because they didn't dig into the grass - they just put cardboard and dirt on top.LOL
There's still a group of loyal Chazians chanting "No juices, no pizza" but most have gone home to their parents' houses.

Meanwhile in D.C., Bhaz (Black House Autonomous Zone) is still trying to get that statue down. 
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 8:52pm
Chaz update (how the hell has it lasted this long?):

After more shootings including a dead teen, the loony mayor who hoped it would be a "summer of love" has had her protestor friends march on her house and complained about people putting "children and families at risk." LOL

The stoic Chazians have updated their demands, but the bulldozers have started removing the barricades.

This guy isn't waiting for the paid workers to clean up the mess. He's had enough. Clap

https://youtu.be/nlQb6jZF4VI

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Chaz update (how the hell has it lasted this long?):

After more shootings including a dead teen, the loony mayor who hoped it would be a "summer of love" has had her protestor friends march on her house and complained about people putting "children and families at risk." LOL

The stoic Chazians have updated their demands, but the bulldozers have started removing the barricades.

This guy isn't waiting for the paid workers to clean up the mess. He's had enough. Clap

https://youtu.be/nlQb6jZF4VI

Choppunism, just more proof that Chairman Mao Zedong had to kill over 45 million of his own people, to even get Communism motoring along nicely

Demoanarchists.
Yeah, America will vote for Anarchy, and Pedo Biden. LOL

Im with PT, Biden is a shoe in. (to visit a kindergarten)

ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:30pm
The beleaguered mayor of Seattle's twitter account is good for a laugh. Apparently the poor thing had to correct a tweet of her promises during these tough times - number 1 was "investing in black communities" and number 2 was "incesting in young people." LOL

The replies to her tweets @MayorJenny say a lot about this crazy time in history. First her Chazian friends march on her mansion, then they call her a murderer and demand her resignation. 

Hopefully one day someone will make a doco about the 2020 Seattle "summer of love." It would actually be a great snapshot of history for uni students to study. Plenty of primary and secondary evidence to analyze and evaluate, lots of historical context to delve into, and best of all, it's not old! Yet! 
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:49pm
I wonder in 10 years time will they be wanting to erase it from history, just as if it never happened .  
animals before people.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:56pm
It's getting that way.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:50pm
I see red-headed Harry is "sorry" that he hasn't done enough to eradicate "institutionalized racism". Don't worry about it, Harry, it was all accomplished years ago, when you were a little fella, and you can't invent the wheel twice.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:17am
Should have nuked CHAZ when they had the chanceWink
EAD
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 3:20am
17% of people who attended BLM protests were black ... they don't even think they matter that much.

The only people shot dead in CHAZ were a couple of black teenagers - so just a normal "peaceful" summer in a Utopian Marxist Cabal, really.

Saw a black reporter trying to do a story on CHAZ and he was shoo'ed away by all these white people - when he pointed out the irony of that fact, some milky skinned imposter yelled out "I'm black!".

The Dem Mayor finally pulled the pin on it all when the ANTIFA crowd threatened to go around to her house. The police arrested a lot of white people.

What BLM Believe in - from their website;

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

CHAZ showed What You Get:

Lawlessness, violence, poverty ... all of the things that they already enjoy in the Blue States and Cities like New York and Minnesota anyway!

None of this is about "systemic racism" anywhere - there is simply no evidence supporting those lies.

Black Lives Matter is just a branch of ANTIFA, which is the Democrat Party.

This is about the Marxist movement ... always has been, and the activist media isn't going to be able to run interference for them any longer.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 12:08pm
When I first read that bit of the BLM Manifesto about sharing the children around I couldn't help wondering what they meant by "comfortable." LOL
Opiates would help I guess.

Also ironic that a white bloke called Plato was advocating for the same societal structure about 400 years before a disruptor called Jesus came along. I guess BLM would want "philosopher kings" too. Raz of Chaz?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 12:21pm
I'm rather amused by Michael Palin, who wants something done about the insignia, on a knighthood medal, which shows a chappy with his knee on the neck of the "devil", and said to be reminiscent of the George Floyd incident. The once dark devil has been lightened in more recent issues, but according to Palin, who may be reprising his comedic past, the image still needs to be revised. Amazing stuff, and proof that knighthoods are handed out to many that perhaps ought not have been so honoured.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Fox lying to make it's gaslit sheeple believe there was a situation that isn't actually happening?? Neveeeer.Shocked

Fox News runs digitally altered images in coverage of Seattle’s protests, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

How's your CHOP nation going PT? Manufacturing anything yet? Open for trade and business?
CNN says it's thriving.
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 7:40pm
Thriving and Peaceful ... if you discount the dead black teenagers stinking up the streets ...

Father of 19-year-old killed in CHOP says he got condolence call from President Trump, but not Seattle's mayor

The father of Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. told us, he still hasn’t received a call about his son’s death from the Mayor of Seattle Jenny Durkan, but he got a condolence call this morning from President Trump.

"Incredibly, Donald Trump called me," said 50-year-old Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr. "The President of the United States called me today. He gave his condolences, and me, I'm not a political guy. I told him, 'Nobody like you.'  I'm real. Donald Trump called me and he didn't have to call me." 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 8:22pm
I regret having seen it, but there's video out there of the Chaz "security guards" shooting the f#ck out of the kids in the car, and then one of them laughing ""Ah you're not dead yet?" and either pistol whipping the kid to death or putting a bullet through his head. There's debates over the audio/sound... as if that matters.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 10:05pm
Ouch ... not on Their ABC or CNN I take it ... they stand in front of burning buildings and say "mostly peaceful black people with masks, social distancing " ... "nothing to see!"
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 1:13am
PT avoids this thread. Can't blame him
Serious palm face.

just walk to a corner and cry over this one.

America doesnt vote for anarchy
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 11:16am
Silly Anastacia again yesterday allowed riff-raff to flout restrictions, with a pointless, and fraudulent "deaths in custody" demonstration. What a wretched collection of malcontents, being allowed to make up their own rules, while everyone else is expected to fall into line.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 1:33pm
The statistics say that they live longer in custody.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123