Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Play Up weak as water, grow some.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

I consider myself fairly honest, as someone said we all have a price it is just that some have a higher one than others.

But in this case I have no problem with fake accounts. the corporate bookmakers have it all skewed in their favour, what a great business, simply ban those who are making money from you, and for $50 bets at times, pathetic.
So good on you E + E, love to see you beat those dogs even in a small way

Thanks Whale. You and others get it. Born losers like OneOne don’t.

Let’s clear one thing up though. There are no “fake” accounts. They are all real people. They have to be otherwise you can no pass the ID check that allows you to withdraw. And if I couldn’t withdraw anything then I’d be in the same boat as OneOne.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 12:15pm
See hears the subtle difference between your mentality & Big Als as i see it. Big Al is punting - he places bets because he thinks he can get a result with his selection. As part of that process he tries to get the best odds to facilitate that end. It may or may not change him actually placing the bet (probably not in most cases i would think). You on the other hand seem to do that in reverse. You scam out the offers & then place a bet. I mean who else would spend the day driving around retail TAB outlets to get a price edge (which you have told us all numerous times in the past). Those offers have now been stopped i am pretty sure - because scammers like you made a meal of it. Of course Corporates are going to stop customers like you fleecing them - the quicker the better hopefully. i'd be happier if all promotional activity on Corporate Bookies was banned - starting to head that way. That way the average punter might get a better deal (price) instead of scammers like you cleaning up.
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 12:21pm

I consider myself fairly honest, as someone said we all have a price it is just that some have a higher one than others.

But in this case I have no problem with fake accounts. the corporate bookmakers have it all skewed in their favour, what a great business, simply ban those who are making money from you, and for $50 bets at times, pathetic.
I thought i read somewhere a few days ago that you don't punt Whale. This conversation doesn't really relate to you then does it  LOL  Get back to your Sad threads please !
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

See hears the subtle difference between your mentality & Big Als as i see it. Big Al is punting - he places bets because he thinks he can get a result with his selection. As part of that process he tries to get the best odds to facilitate that end. It may or may not change him actually placing the bet (probably not in most cases i would think). You on the other hand seem to do that in reverse. You scam out the offers & then place a bet. I mean who else would spend the day driving around retail TAB outlets to get a price edge (which you have told us all numerous times in the past). Those offers have now been stopped i am pretty sure - because scammers like you made a meal of it. Of course Corporates are going to stop customers like you fleecing them - the quicker the better hopefully. i'd be happier if all promotional activity on Corporate Bookies was banned - starting to head that way. That way the average punter might get a better deal (price) instead of scammers like you cleaning up.

Can someone teach this guy what a paragraph is?

Nothing subtle about it OneOne. Two different ways of approaching it with the same end result - PROFIT! I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure when Al and I each win $100 we both get given the same type of nice green bank note. We can both buy the same stuff with it for the same price. There’s no hidden asterix hologrammed on to mine which makes me pay extra for everything.

In case you haven’t worked it out yet I couldn’t care less about HOW I make money, as long as I do. Some born loser punter telling me I’m not doing it right doesn’t irritate me, it just makes me laugh.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 12:28pm

So you would have no problem scamming financial institutions either Whale. What businesses don't have things "skewed in their favor" ? They have to by definition to make a quid.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Can someone teach this guy what a paragraph is?

Nothing subtle about it OneOne. Two different ways of approaching it with the same end result - PROFIT! I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure when Al and I each win $100 we both get given the same type of nice green bank note. We can both buy the same stuff with it for the same price. There’s no hidden asterix hologrammed on to mine which makes me pay extra for everything.

In case you haven’t worked it out yet I couldn’t care less about HOW I make money, as long as I do. Some born loser punter telling me I’m not doing it right doesn’t irritate me, it just makes me laugh.
Where did i say you were not making money out of it ? Even though i doubt your hourly rate would be all that high. The only point i have made is that you are scamming - & most folk either don't want to do that or could not be bothered  taking such an anal/forensic approach to their punting pastime. So anyway, you have once again educated everyone on how smart you are at scamming so no need to bring it up for at least another few weeks.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 12:40pm
That would include stealing old lady's handbags i presume LOL 

Edited by Gay3 - 21 Nov 2019 at 3:31pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 1:18pm
Throwing around words that you don’t know the meaning of like “scamming” just serves to highlight your jealousy. There is nothing I have ever done with any business that could be termed a scam or illegal or any other buzz word you want to use.

I spend very little time doing what I do. There is no need to when beating promos is so easy. Hourly rate would be on par with a mid-level well paying job.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread though OneOne. I must say, having a degenerate who’s been losing on the punt for 30 or 40 years telling a winner that they are doing it wrong is one of the funnier things the forum has been treated to.

Edited by Gay3 - 21 Nov 2019 at 3:35pm
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 3:33pm
The mud slinging stops please, now that my internet has returned Smile
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 4:04pm
Pretty harmless stuff I would have thought. Over zealous moderates makes this place very bland
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 6:29pm
Apart from the fact it was getting way off topic, the personal abuse was creeping in which I don't tolerate in the Racing, Breeding, Tipping etc. forums.
For everyones' information, I receive far more complaints re lack of moderation than over so those who prefer the former can always stick to posting in Joffs & General
Big smile
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 6:46pm
& here's me thinking i had another Folau/Castle/ Jones/ Joyce thread being hatched  Ouch. I forgot we were posting up here with the elites. Apologies Gay
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by <div>I have been betting there for about a month or so and they were giving me 4 boosts a day. even got up to 5 at one point. I only placed a grand in to test the waters. I increased the grand to just over 4 grand....over the month they 1) took away BOB, then took away best of 3 tabs/SP then took away top fluc, then took away the boosts..... and yep,you got it...nothing to do with me says the person in online chat...its the decision of the traders!!<font color=#ff0000> <strong>I took the balance out this afternoon....wonder how long it will take.</strong></font></div><div> </div><div>ALLAN</div>
[/QUOTE
I have been betting there for about a month or so and they were giving me 4 boosts a day. even got up to 5 at one point. I only placed a grand in to test the waters. I increased the grand to just over 4 grand....over the month they 1) took away BOB, then took away best of 3 tabs/SP then took away top fluc, then took away the boosts..... and yep,you got it...nothing to do with me says the person in online chat...its the decision of the traders!! I took the balance out this afternoon....wonder how long it will take.

ALLAN
[/QUOTE wrote:

wow......Mo said the money went into the account today!!!.... But it was paid by Classicbet NOT Playup!!

ALLAN

wow......Mo said the money went into the account today!!!.... But it was paid by Classicbet NOT Playup!!

ALLAN
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Apart from the fact it was getting way off topic, the personal abuse was creeping in which I don't tolerate in the Racing, Breeding, Tipping etc. forums.
For everyones' information, I receive far more complaints re lack of moderation than over so those who prefer the former can always stick to posting in Joffs & General
Big smile

Joffs & General are the places of love , harmony & good will .

You've encouraged all the riff raff to the top end gay3 .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:41am
Originally posted by bigal bigal wrote:

Originally posted by <div>I have been betting there for about a month or so and they were giving me 4 boosts a day. even got up to 5 at one point. I only placed a grand in to test the waters. I increased the grand to just over 4 grand....over the month they 1) took away BOB, then took away best of 3 tabs/SP then took away top fluc, then took away the boosts..... and yep,you got it...nothing to do with me says the person in online chat...its the decision of the traders!!<font color=#ff0000><strong>I took the balance out this afternoon....wonder how long it will take.</strong></font></div><div> </div><div>ALLAN</div><br /></td></tr></table><br /><div> </div><div>wow......Mo said the money went into the account today!!!.... But it was paid by Classicbet NOT Playup!!</div><div> </div><div>ALLAN</div>[/QUOTE
I have been betting there for about a month or so and they were giving me 4 boosts a day. even got up to 5 at one point. I only placed a grand in to test the waters. I increased the grand to just over 4 grand....over the month they 1) took away BOB, then took away best of 3 tabs/SP then took away top fluc, then took away the boosts..... and yep,you got it...nothing to do with me says the person in online chat...its the decision of the traders!!I took the balance out this afternoon....wonder how long it will take.

ALLAN

ALLAN
[/QUOTE wrote:

Yes they are the same company. Merged in October I believe. This is one of the things to look out for if you are doing accounts across different books. There may be many different brands but they are owned by only a few different players.

Yes they are the same company. Merged in October I believe. This is one of the things to look out for if you are doing accounts across different books. There may be many different brands but they are owned by only a few different players.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 11:08am
yep E & E.... I had money in Top betta until they restricted the account too much, then took it out and opened an account at classicbet.... then they said we are going to be called Playup an they transferred the money from classic to Playup.
isn't it amazing how they can nip away at you.... used to be total restrictions, no you cannot placea bet with us!!!...then came along the MBL and they had no choice but to accept bets. Now they will simply take things away from you until it gets to the point there is no point in having an account there any longer!!
thank god for that VICtorian bookie that takes a decent BET and allows a reasonable bet at BOB as well.

ALLAN
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 11:40am
Whatever way you look at it offering loosing punters extra bonuses should be outlawed. Its free first scotch for alcoholics kind of stuff.  The more you loose the more we dangle the carrot. The corps are not bookmakers and they are playing the unfair advantage card so i see no problems morally, taking advantage of them.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12