Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Praying for terrorist victims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 9:36am
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

if you want a laugh judge you should check out the kiwi guy rip into Fraser Anning at the airport - bloody hilarious

Anning’s a worm but the more people attack him the more publicity he gets. Pretty sure he’ll be gone at the next election, but the bloke’s dumb as a rock. He inflicts enough harm on himself. Leave him to it, I say.

I don't know about that. He's working hard to get the Queensland nutter vote. How many will he need to get in on his own ticket?
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 9:37am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Not my shame either, feel for the victims and families but Im not the nut job who did this

It's like blaming me now for what happened to the aborigines 200 years ago

Or calling people pedophiles for not agreeing with your narrow view of punishment?
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Not my shame either, feel for the victims and families but Im not the nut job who did this

Or calling people pedophiles for not agreeing with your narrow view of punishment?

I'm not the one who said it was a joke and was ok for a lawyer to make sick remarks about a kid being raped by a Pedo

But you keep sticking up for that lawyer and Pell
EAD
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 9:42am
Image result for face palm emoji
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 11:12am
Personal Abuse is when a person forcefully criticizes, insults, or denounces someone else. Characterized by underlying anger and hostility, it is a destructive form of communication intended to harm the self-concept of the other person and produce negative emotions.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

<span ="ILfuVd NA6bn">Personal Abuse is when a person forcefully criticizes,
insults, or denounces someone else. Characterized by underlying anger
and hostility, it is a destructive form of communication intended to
harm the self-concept of the other person and produce negative emotions.</span>
<span ="ILfuVd NA6bn">
</span>

Well done Gay3 I'm sure Whale will take note
EAD
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 11:39am

Really, you haven't heard? Mate, you are being blamedWink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 11:50am
Yes we know you are the real victims.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 12:46pm

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Paul Hogan Paul Hogan wrote:

That’s what I mean...why NZ? Very small percentage of Muslims with no history of radicalisation that I can see. Why there? This is our shame.

Um because the attack was against the Muslim religion and race.

No, because it was an AustralianConfused

Not my shame, but I'm happy to blame you if you insist ... not quite sure how that helps the 50 victims and their friends and families though ... 

Gee Doc, an Aussie abroad massacring 50 of another nations innocent civilians. Maybe for someone like yourself it’s seen a little differently...Aussie, Aussie, Aussie..:

Sorry Judge, but this is some of your most misguided virtue signaling.Embarrassed

Gee, I seem to recall an Aussie abroad beheading innocent citizens only recently - hundreds of Aussies, in fact, doing the same thing - are you responsible for all of those radicalised crackpots as well? ... I know I'm not. 

Here, let me help you;

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Oi, Oi, Oi! ... oh and death to America.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 12:52pm
Responsible? I said shame not blame. Are you really that stupid you don’t understand the difference? You
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 12:52pm

You really need to go back to school and learn the importance of virtue signaling tigger ... you are terrible at it!!!Cry

Just make sure you don't turn up on a day that they are striking ... or do?Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 12:54pm

Responsible? I said shame not blame. Are you really that stupid you don’t understand the difference? You

Let me get you a bigger shovel ... Embarrassed
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 12:55pm
My god you are
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 12:58pm

My god you are

yeah the clown is not here so often these days often but the quality of his posts, stupidity wise, makes up for lesser quantity LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

My god you are

yeah the clown is not here so often these days often but the quality of his posts, stupidity wise, makes up for lesser quantity LOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 1:10pm

My god you are

yeah the clown  Dr is not here so often these days often but the quality of his posts, stupidity wise, makes up for lesser quantity LOL

You're welcome - are you now living in shame as well Whale? ... I didn't think so.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 1:12pm
Nothing has changed, last STUPID word as usual

Ho Hum Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12