Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Gender Bender Public toilets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gender Bender Public toilets
    Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 12:00pm
So the public toilets at Etihad, Saints v Swans game were gender mutual?

Whats it like having 5 drunk men p#issing on the urinal wall, and a mother and her 5 year old daughter walks in?

Or it was no urinal wall?

Either way, WTF???

Was it no kids allowed?

Where did little girls go to the toilet? The same toilet as drunk men?

Oh dear

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 2:42pm
Just fell upon this old post. 

How did it all end up ? Any nasty occurrences ?
Refer ALP Election Promises
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 2:52pm
From memory it was done for an AFL pride round where 3 or 4 toilets at the ground were designated gender neutral so you could use whichever toilet you identified with. There were signs identifying those toilets with warnings.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 3:25pm
Good to see this thread got crickets for 4 years. As it should have LOL
Time is a flat circle
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 7:09pm
All well and good but, in those 4 years the gender benders have made massive advances. (So much for the "slippery slope" warnings of a few years ago being "proven wrong.")

I see it in schools. It's sad. Eg a nice year 8 girl wrote a great "fractured fairy tale" up until it turned into the character being a lesbian etc, then flying a LGB+ flag over the castle etc. I asked her why she suddenly brought that into the second half of her narrative and she said "I just felt like she needed to be prejudiced against in some way." I said she might have just had a big nose or red hair.

Some kids are onto it though - eg I've heard kids rebelling against the "trendy" thing of having to question their sexuality etc. They know it's from weird adults saying "you must think this way" etc. Teens are the same from day dot.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 7:19pm
I don't see it but I also don't look for it.

Being at school I feel you would see it more than most though.

Personally I pay no mind. Maybe because it has no effect on my life, maybe I just don't care.
Time is a flat circle
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 7:26pm
Fwiw Alan Jones is dead-set against gender neutral toilets.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 7:36pm
Unless the greens win power you are safe from it becoming compulsory stayer.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

I don't see it but I also don't look for it.

Being at school I feel you would see it more than most though.

Personally I pay no mind. Maybe because it has no effect on my life, maybe I just don't care.

Yeah, all true.

Meanwhile...
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 12:44am
Not sure why females would want to share dunnies with blokes.  Confused  Blokes always seem to pee on the floor,,and sometimes the seats.    You go in and drop your duds to sit down and they are dangling on the wet floor.  
What on earth is going on ??   When toilets just cant be for girls and guys ???  Cry  Whats the mind set for wanting to be in each others toilets ???  Weird or what ??   This just blows my mind.  
Bring back the drop dunny,,,,Wink
I must be missing it, and an old dinosor. 
Why do they want to be in each others dunnies ???? 
FF$.  Please explain to me .Ermm
animals before people.
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 8:55am
When you have a bunch of fairies in charge, ludicrous ideas rise
EAD
goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 9:22am
If one goes to any large event and the toilets are male /female  after a certain amount of time or consumed bevvys  there starts to appear women in the men's toilets . We don't give a tray  bit . There is a simple solution to the backlog in the women's line, don't have mirrors in there , if your false  eyelash is falling off surely your girlfriend will spot that and  fix it up for you .
 Post Reply Post Reply