Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Stallions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Cable Bay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldflight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 2:17pm
Hi All,
Just to be clear I was not knocking the Horse's ability to generate winners just that the way the horse was marketed in Australia narrowed his chances. 
Ribot90 I wish you all the luck in the world please keep us posted on the progress of your two.

Ciao for Now Oldflight 
ribot90 View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ribot90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 9:10pm
hello Oldflight I think you are right about marketing - I think he has done ok down in Australia and typical as they sell him to stand in India he gets group 1 winner. The number of horses this happens to is alot - from Hornbeam to Duke of Marmalade.
Just looking around at trainers for her - her mum was trained by Charlie Fellowes so will have a chat with him, the grand dam I who is by Dansili I had with Henry Cecil and I still have the great grand dam by Shareef Dancer out of Troy mare 28 and still the boss
Ribot90 aka Paul
all horses can win
ribot90 View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ribot90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 9:13pm
thanks Gay3
I think I could write a book on some of the trainers haha - her mum was trained by Charlie Fellowes and he was good so will talk to him.. i've keep you posted
all horses can win
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234