Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Happy Birthday maccamax

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 2:44am
Thank you for the Birthday wishes .    A few lumps in the throat --- ALL appreciated .
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 2:46am
It's BIRTHDAY TIME Oneonesit ...   Many happy Returns ... We were almost twins ...          Do enjoy the day .. Stay Sober and keep the bathplugs Honest .
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 3:23am
Happy Bday Macca! Thumbs Up
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 4:22am
Thank you ,    Oneone has the floor now ---    We Taurens Rule the Waves.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 10:12am
Gee Birthday on Mothers Day sorry I missed this.  Hope you had a lovely day.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 10:18am
It was my father's birthday yesterday as well. 

No it's not macca. Shocked
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 3:33pm
Regards to all , appreciated ..    Now it's poor old Oneone's day ...   he must have been running late and missed my train .   SO he's a day late .
   Have a happy day oneone.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 11:13pm
 I should have guessed he was a Taurean. A bloody bull...

Always find them to be full of bulldust...

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 12:34am
That not nice JJ ...   leaving your unstable self , open to comment surely .

Between writing Novels and enduring every ailment known to man , and chief advisor to the Leading Racing Stables . I feel you should be too busy to be firing darts at me .     Take your medication and it might have you remain on an even keel .     
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 1:28am
 I ain't on no medication.

this is the real me.

"chief advisor to the Leading Racing Stables" ??  Apart from puzzling over the capitals, which stables are these?

you are living in the past, birthday boy. 

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 1:53am
 Do you know why I have a problem with you, Macca?

Because apart from your childish sexual humour, which is anachronistic in this day and age, you think it's okay to make fun of people's afflictions and illnesses.

You are not the only one on here who does it, mind you. There are two other culprits who seem to get their kicks mocking anyone who, because of an accident of birth, has social or mental problems.  As the mother of a child who has had to battle her way through life...and who has more integrity and courage than most on here, I will never sit back and take the garbage some of you dish out.

Now, if you'd like a list of my own personal ailments, to have fun with...here they are... 

I have battled Lyme disease for twenty-six long and painful years, while bringing up two children on my own. I have reactive arthritis, I am severely asthmatic and my back is disintegrating, so I have two titanium braces inserted to keep it together. 

Will be having my knee replaced soon, as well.

Now, take your best shot.  But just remember, only a mental weakling plays on other's problems. 

Censored

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 2:04pm
Gai hasn't removed the Ban has she JJ... I don't recall anyone ever , saying anything that involved your children .   YOU make a point of involving them in many posts , from The Martin Place siege to your last post.
   Good to hear your handling your ill's and writing till your wrist aches.   Now be a good little bag, of aches and pains and leave me alone .   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234