Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Geoengineering/Weather Manipulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 12:37pm
I'm not that interested.  I can't understand it so I guess I hope people come to their senses.  But why would you target countries (natural disasters above) who have little say in the world stage anyway.  Why would the USA create droughts in their own county.  None of it makes any sense to me.  I'll stick to trying to sort out race form - that's hard enough. 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2020 at 7:17pm
Think war using the weather as a weapon. The US isn't the only country with these capabilities, China, Russia, the UAE & Oz just for starters. Put simply, rid your competition of its' large food export capacity
& your own producers are laughing Wink

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 3:10pm

Andrew West said he only started getting into night-time photography 10 years ago during the Broken Hill's last significant rain period.

Over the past 10 years he said had taken more than 100,000 photos of the region, trying to capture all the booms and busts in the far west's changing weather.

"You notice how everything changes, the colour in the sky, the sometimes green tinge or that dusty tinge to it," he said.

"I think some of it's because of coronavirus as there are not so many aircraft around."

Ring a bell?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-10/wild-weather-captured-by-broken-hill-photographers/12865160

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:34am

China announces expansion to weather modification program, artificial rain to cover area bigger than size of India

Friday December 4, 2020 - 19:18 EDT China has revealed plans over the next five years to expand its experimental weather modification program, to cover an area greater than the size of India with artificial rainfall.

says breakthroughs in research and new technologies means the country will have a "developed weather modification system" by 2025.

It said the total area of artificial rainfall will cover more than 5.5 million square kilometres, while the area of hail suppression will cover about 580,000 square kilometres ? larger than Victoria.

"China will have a developed weather modification system by 2025, with breakthroughs in fundamental research [and development] in key technologies, steady improvements in modernisation and refined services, distinct enhancement in comprehensive prevention against safety risks," the statement said.

The State Council said weather modification will "intensify" in areas of mitigating drought, hail, fires and high temperatures, while also assisting agricultural production and preserving ecologically protected areas.

China has long experimented with weather modification, having experimented with cloud seeding to reduce rainfall .

Cloud seeding ? specifically, glaciogenic cloud seeding ? is where tiny drops of super-cooled water that are not growing efficiently enough to become raindrops are converted into ice by adding silver iodide.

ready to fall from the sky. The process only works if conditions are just right.

The process is used in Australia over the Snowy Mountains in NSW as well as Hydro Tasmania's cloud-seeding operation, which delivers silver iodide to clouds via light aircraft.

More recently, Chinese scientists have revealed they will use satellites and rockets as part of an ambitious project to artificially create rainfall ? despite doubts surrounding its efficacy.

The $19 million Tianhe Project ? which translates into Sky River ? is the world's largest artificial rain experiment, which aims to divert excess water vapour above the Yangtze river basin towards drier parts of the country, according to local media.

Scientists from China's Tsinghua and Qinghai Universities put forward the project in 2015. It requires constructing an artificial air corridor to carry the water vapour.

More recently, they have moved to develop satellites and rockets that would then monitor vapour presences and movement and redirect it to create precipitation.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 10:04am
1974 Angry

TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 6:56pm
It's real and it's at work now
EAD
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2020 at 7:02pm
Of course it is but what can mere plebs do about it when our governments are simply puppets? Ouch

"Any luck with the senators you have contacted about this xxxx?"

"Yes xxxx, almost all of them are illuminati initiates, luckily enough I was able to get enough info to find out what they have set up against us, and how politicians are able to access their trust and we can’t. If people understand that, maybe they might understand why they are doing what they are doing. Every dollar goes to the Vatican, but I wont go into it here, because it would take two hours to explain modern money mechanics and how the whole fraud thing has been created since 1933. So thats one positive, the government has as much authority as McDonalds, it’s not a government, its a corporation that has sold us out, and profiting against all of us.
I posted this last week, go to gmeiutility.org, and int he search icon, type in your TFN using this format, 123-45-6789. The result is down the bottom once the results come up, thats how many bonds you have in your name with the corporations and governments forging your signature. And guess what, they are yours! If people think this so called government are going to help us they are sadly mistaken, just like judges, they go to acting class."

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 11:39pm
How brazen is this Shocked

Before we get into the other stuff, this photo was taken over Indonesia on Saturday, and you can see the artificial plasma bomb aloft as the storm cloud matures.

This artificial plasma is created by HAARP, as Bernard Eastland ( the inventer of HAARP) described, using electromagnetic frequency, and we saw this same plasma in the sky above Fukushima for 48 hours before the severe earthquake and tsunami in 2011.

It is starting to be seen across the worlds and has coincided with a big uptick in earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, so it is something to watch in the months ahead as we could see a perfect storm of conditions.

Kimberley Mine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimberley Mine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Voyager? I'll delete this after you've posted Smile

Did you mean me?  I'm the one who provided links to journal articles in the other thread.

Sure did Big smile The shingles (Health thread!)must be taking it toll LOL

Edited by Gay3 - 23 May 2022 at 1:46pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimberley Mine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:09pm

How brazen is this Shocked

Before we get into the other stuff, this photo was taken over Indonesia on Saturday, and you can see the ...

...that this image was acquired during daylight hours, and sunlight refracting through the top of the thunderhead is causing the rainbow effect.

LOL

Depending on where exactly in Indonesia this is, and what time of year, there are a couple of different reasons that we see a storm cloud looking like this.  If it's near the immediate coast, this may simply be a tropical pop-up thunderstorm, which is caused by local atmospheric convection related to daily sunshine on the water.  

If it's located away from the immediate coast, then most likely what is happening is that this is occurring when the Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) aka the Monsoon Trough is passing through the area.  This is the thing that goes bump in the night when you fly from Sydney to Hong Kong, and why the flight attendants always make sure your seat belt is buckled up before you fall asleep.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intertropical_Convergence_Zone

There is exactly one HAARP array on the planet and it's nowhere near Indonesia.  Even if there were multiple HAARP arrays, it makes NO sense to have one in near-equitorial regions, where the ionosphere is so heavily impacted by solar radiation that it's impossible to detect the second A in HAARP -- Auroral.  In theory it's possible to see polar auroras in low latitudes, but in practice it's unheard of to observe any kind of aurora between 35 N > 0 > 35 S latitudes and it's rare to observe aurora between 45 N > 35 N and 35 S > 45 S.   As with my comment in the climate change thread, the thing that bombards the atmosphere with mind-boggling amounts of energy every day and part of the night (between civil and astronomical twilight) and causes both the intense thunderstorms and brilliantly beautiful iridescence behind the cloud is...the sun.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:31pm
Very much appreciate some balance to the tread - better late than never Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberley Mine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:31pm

Think war using the weather as a weapon. The US isn't the only country with these capabilities, China, Russia, the UAE & Oz just for starters. Put simply, rid your competition of its' large food export capacity & your own producers are laughing Wink

It's much easier (and exponentially less expensive, and not to mention a 100% proven method) to rid one's competition of their food export capacity using far more boring and prosaic means.

Russia, for instance, has simply blockaded and bombed Odesa starting in February of this year, and has controlled the port of Sevastopol since 2014.  Ukraine has some 22 million tonnes of grain in storage that they can export, but without a seaport to get it out of the Black Sea to the markets that want it, all of their clients are going hungry.  Outside of Ukraine, they haven't attempted to use weather manipulation....social media manipulation is much, much easier and has far more profound results.

For its part, the US sends their food literally up in smoke, converting 40% of their annual corn crop into ethanol to put in motor vehicle engines every year.  If the USA stopped that tomorrow, that grain could be diverted into foodstuffs for people.  It's a mind-boggling amount of perfectly good food that is diverted by law into an incredibly wasteful product.  (Not to mention its outsized impact on climate change!  This is a fabulous example, by the way, of the kinds of societal changes that we as humans need to make to address climate change -- the US agriculture industry will fight having the corn-to-ethanol subsidies removed because that's their ox being gored, but US society will have to cut those subsidies if it wants to meaningfully wean off fossil fuels.)

China is a net food importer -- wheat from Australia, beef/milk/cheese from Australia and NZ, and soybeans from Brazil are among their more important food sources.  Even if they could use widespread weather manipulation as an act of warfare, which has never been done in modern warfare, it would be a colossal own goal for them to do so given that they have to import fully 50% of their food. Same with the UAE.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimberley Mine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2022 at 2:33pm

Very much appreciate some balance to the tread - better late than never Wink

I'm not sure if I'm raining on the parade or if I'm presenting a high-frequency aurora of scientific papers for everyone's washroom entertainment.  LOL
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 6:13pm
https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/climate-ecology/chemtrails-are-not-a-conspiracy-theory

Chemtrails are not a conspiracy theory

California - Concerned experts at county meeting discuss Chemtrails and Geo-engineering

Written by The Speaker

Chemtrails are Not a Conspiracy Theory

This 12-minute video shows experts in their fields speaking about chemtrails, their analysis of soil and air samples, and the extremely excessive levels of toxins and poisons being sprayed in our skies, down onto our earth.

These poisons are affecting not only humans, but plant life, insects, birds, animals and fish.

These experts include:

• A former commercial airline pilot,
  • A former military meteorologist
  • Doctors and Pilots
  • A defence industry technician
  • A speaker from Union of Concerned Scientists
  • And a United States Forest Service Biologist.

This Video is an excellent brief summary of what is being covertly done to our planet and the effect on our health.

Video Source: County of Shasta California

For the rest of this article please go to source link below.

https://tinyurl.com/2pg48n55

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 6:58pm

US and European Commission call for “International Framework” to advance Geoengineering Research

The pronouncements delivered last week by the US government and the European Union represent one more step towards a singular, centralized governing body managing individual nations.

Late on Friday, the White House released a report outlining the Biden Administration’s openness to studying geoengineering as part of an effort to reduce the amount of sunlight reaching the planet. Geoengineering is a controversial science of manipulating the climate for the stated purpose of fighting man-made climate change. There are several types of geoengineering, including Solar Radiation Management (SRM) or solar geoengineering.  Stratospheric aerosol injection, or SAI, is a specific solar geoengineering practice which involves spraying aerosols into the sky in an attempt to deflect the Sun’s rays. The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy is currently developing a five-year research plan on solar geoengineering.

The White House document focuses on “atmospheric–based approaches” to SRM, specifically SAI and marine cloud brightening (MCB). The report focused on these specific geoengineering approaches because of their “greater near-term feasibility” and the “greater governance challenges of atmospheric approaches” relating to the “significant trans-boundary impacts”. In other words, because these methods involve spraying particles from planes in the sky they will impact people regardless of where the lines on the map are drawn.

The Biden White House notes that if US science agencies began supporting a “large-scale program” of SRM they “could consider engaging in appropriate international cooperation”. This international cooperation, the White House argues, could promote knowledge, research needs and results, resource savings, best practices, and reduce the prospect of “irresponsible experimentation and/or deployment“.

The White House also notes that any “large–scale, multi–agency Federal research program” into SRM would be coordinated by the US Global Change Research Program, which focuses on â€śunderstanding the forces shaping the global environment, both human and natural, and their impacts on society”.

The Biden Administration also acknowledges concerns that governments or non-state actors could “move independently to develop and deploy SRM technologies“. The report calls for “identifying optimal international frameworks for cooperation, monitoring, deterrence, and response.” More than likely, such a framework would come out of the United Nations.

Overall, the Biden admin calls for further research into the scientific and societal implications of SRM to better inform decisions to come. However, the White House also said â€śthere are no plans underway to establish a comprehensive research program focused on solar radiation modification.”

The White House’s own report was inspired by the 2021 National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM) report, Reflecting Sunlight: Recommendations for Solar Geoengineering Research and Research Governance.

That report concluded:

“it is the committee’s judgment that, subject to appropriate governance and oversight, outdoor experimentation could feasibly be pursued in a balanced manner” which would illicit “critical observations” but would be “small enough in scale to limit impacts”.

The authors of the NASEM report claim that such “small-scale” experiments would produce real-world impacts at a scale smaller than other “deliberate human activities that are freely undertaken by society”. The authors are also aware that advancing outdoor geoengineering programs too quickly could “induce public objections and subsequent delays or restrictions”.

Meanwhile, the White House report admitted that â€śprevious research has raised concerns about possible shifts in sky coloration from SAI, and resulting psychological impacts, which would merit study“.  This is a reference to the work of Ben Kravitz of the Carnegie Institution for Science which showed that releasing sulphate aerosols could decrease the amount of sunlight that hits the ground by 20% and make the sky appear more hazy. Ultimately, this haze could result in the loss of blue skies.

The White House report also states there is potential for SRM to be “maintained on timescales of decades, if not centuries”. This could be an acknowledgement that although proponents of geoengineering hail it as the solution to climate change and sustaining life, research indicates that geoengineering could actually have the reverse effect of heating the Earth.

According to a 2013 study published in the Journal of Geophysical ResearchAtmospheres, if geoengineering programs were started and then suddenly halted the planet could see an immediate rise in temperatures, particularly over land. The study, titled â€śThe impact of abrupt suspension of solar radiation management”, seems to indicate that once you begin geoengineering you cannot suspend the programs without causing the very problem you were seeking to resolve.

Further, in February of 2015, an international committee of scientists released a report stating that geoengineering techniques are not a viable alternative to reducing greenhouse gas emissions to combat the effects of climate change. The committee report called for further research and understanding of various geoengineering techniques, including carbon dioxide removal schemes and solar-radiation management before implementation.

The scientists found that solar geoengineering techniques are likely to present,

“serious known and possible unknown environmental, social, and political risks, including the possibility of being deployed unilaterally.”

The European Union Calls for Global Governance

Two days before the White House announced their call for more geoengineering research, the European Commission announced support for “international efforts” to assess the risks of geoengineering and their desire to promote discussions on a “potential international framework for their governance”.

The European Commission also said attempts to alter the climate pose “unacceptable” risks and called for international talks on the dangers and governance of geoengineering.

“Nobody should be conducting experiments alone with our shared planet,” European Union climate policy chief Frans Timmermans told a news conference“This should be discussed in the right forum, at the highest international level.”

The European Commission also released a statement which said SRM in its current form â€śrepresents an unacceptable level of risk for humans and the environment”.

Joanna Haigh, Emeritus Professor at Imperial College London, told Reuters that international governance models are necessary to deal with geoengineering experiments. â€śThe governance of geoengineering will be hugely complex, but necessary to regulate any future geoengineering technologies that could feasibly lower global average temperatures,” Haigh stated.

One way or another, the geoengineering conversation is being used to promote the idea that there should be an “international framework” or “global governance models” to grapple with the realities of this untested technology. While it’s seem common sense to ask if governments should be cooperating if they are taking such a consequential step, we should also be asking whether or not we can even trust these governments to “play God” by messing with the climate, or whether this should be happening at all. 

Since 2017, I have been warning that promotion of the technology known as geoengineering would be a gateway to global governance schemes which are themselves a stepping stone towards a singular, centralized governing body managing individual nations. The pronouncements delivered last week by the US government and the European Union represent one more step in that direction.

While these debates have mostly focused on the thoughts and opinions of government leaders and political pundits, the majority of the world is being left out of these discussions. It is absolutely vital for elected officials to discuss matters of such import, but we cannot allow the politicians alone to dominate the conversation. What of developing countries, indigenous communities, and local populations? Their voices must be heard in order to fully assess the risks of geoengineering.

Do the governments of the world care about the will of the people, or will they push forth with their agenda regardless of public opinion or concern? These are important questions which need to be considered among any debate on the potential of engineering the climate of our planet. One way or another, our lives and future depend on the outcome of this scientific debate.

For more on The Intelligence-Military-Weather Manipulation Complex, please read this.

For a much deeper look into the history of climate and weather engineering, please read this.

Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 7:19pm
Some of the solutions like this one ^ make me shake my head, anything but do the right thing innit. 
Panspermia.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2023 at 8:15pm
Fossil fuel industry has a number of well known tactics we all know and love, borrowed from the tobacco industry:

Deny, delay, distract, deflect

The sky aerosol thing is an obvious example. Who was the driver in Congress pushing for it? Says here:

The report comes from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and was produced to fulfill a congressional mandate included in the Consolidated Appropriations Act passed in 2022.

An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789