Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Jokes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 58>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2021 at 1:22pm

These Cheaters Deserve To Be Called Out
There are some absoluting hilarious accidental cheting texts here LOL People can be so stupid tho' I do have to admit to a couple of PMs going to the wrong person on FB; those damned little boxes that keep popping up when ppl reply whilst you're replying to another Wink

https://travelerdoor.com/2020/06/18/textcheats/?utm_campaign=AE-TW-TD-AU-textcheats-070221-LC-V1-D&utm_source=TW&utm_medium=AE-TW-TD-AU-textcheats-070221-LC-V1-D&l=m&twclid=11361132022295502851

Edited by Gay3 - 15 Feb 2021 at 1:23pm
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2021 at 1:25pm
Here's a joke that's only 4 words long.

Victoria's Contact Tracing Department.
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 10:32pm
Now some important philosophical questions on life .......

Why do supermarkets make the sick walk all the way to the back of the
store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes
at the front?

Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?

Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?

Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in our driveways and put
our useless junk in the garage?

EVER WONDER... Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dish washing
liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why
don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

We all need to smile every once in a while.

?
animals before people.
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 10:55am
Love these AA, they have done the rounds before but always good for a laugh, many so true..
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 1:09pm
Always cracks me up when people ask for a mars bar and a can of diet coke.  Seen it so many times and always wonder why .
animals before people.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 1:11pm
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 1:40pm
Trust you to understand these conundrums Thumbs Up
animals before people.
Sister Dot View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 8:16am
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 8:20am
A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down. An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills and canyon walls. 

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service-station attendant. "Nothing," the woman answered "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles."
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 6:40pm
HAHA
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 6:42pm
But I thought he was photo of the day...!!Tongue
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 11:38pm
Took me back to my Broken Arrow days, remember that show?
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 11:41pm
I remember a good cowboy and Indian movie Broken Arrow , is that the one ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2021 at 12:11pm
*The ATO has returned the Tax Return to a man in Townsville after he
apparently answered one of the questions. In response to the question, "Do
you have anyone dependent on you?"The man wrote, *

*"2.1 million illegal immigrants, *

*1.1 million crackheads, *

*4.4 million unemployable scroungers, *

*80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons plus *

*450 idiots in Parliament, thousands of 'retired politicians' and an entire
group that call themselves 'Senators'*

* The ATO stated that the response he gave was "unacceptable." The man
responded by asking ATO, "Who did I leave out?"*
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 12:27am

As I sat, strapped in my seat waiting during the countdown, one thought kept crossing my mind ...

every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. 

- John Glenn
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 12:28am

America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was faked. 

- David Letterman
animals before people.
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 12:19pm
Carioca, I used to come home from school and watch a cowboy and indian show, I thought it was at least once a week? Think it was called Broken Arrow, or was it Cochise? 
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

I remember a good cowboy and Indian movie Broken Arrow , is that the one ?
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 12:21pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 2:49pm
*ABOUT GROWING OLDER...*

*First ~*      *Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about
your age and start bragging about it.*

*Second ~*   *The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line
for.*

*Third ~*   *Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me; I want
people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of
the roads weren't paved.*

*Fourth ~*   *When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth,
think of Algebra.*

*Fifth ~*   *You know you are getting old when everything either dries up
or leaks.*

*Sixth ~*   *I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the
top.*

*Seventh ~*   *One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that
it's such a nice change from being young.*

*Eighth ~*   *One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has
been.*

*Ninth ~*   *Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable and
relaxed.*

*Tenth* *~**  Long ago, when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it
was called witchcraft. Today, its called golf. *

*And, finally ~*   *If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have
anything to laugh at when you're old.*
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 2:50pm
*There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The
few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence and find out for themselves.*
animals before people.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 3:34pm
Old age Puns
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 3:53pm
Yep, thats me Thumbs Up
animals before people.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 7:14pm
Ray feared his wife Judy wasn't hearing as well as she used to & he thought she may need a hearing aid. Not quite sure how to approach her, he called the family Doctor to discuss the problem. The Doctor told him there is a simple informal test he could perform to give the Doctor a better idea about her hearing loss.
"Here's what you do" , said the Doctor, stand about 10 metres away from her, & in normal speaking tone see if she hears you. If not, go to 8 metres, then 6, & so on till you get a response.
That evening , the wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner, & he in his den. He says to himself, I'm about 10m away, lets see what happens.
Then in a normal tone he asks "Honey, what's for dinner ?"
No response
So he moves 2 metres closer "Judy, what's for dinner ?"
Still no response
So he moves another 2 metres closer "Darling, what's for dinner ?"
Still nothing
So this time he moves right up next to her "Lovey dove, what's for dinner ?"

"for Christs sake Ray, for the FOURTH TIME, BLOODY CHICKEN !"

Refer ALP Election Promises
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 12:14pm
The daily laugh from Irish Paddy and his Mother In Law ha ha ha.

Irish Divorce

The mother-in-law arrives home from shopping to find her son-in-law, Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase. What happened Paddy? she asks anxiously.

What happened?  I'll tell you what happened!  I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip.  I get home...  and guess what I found?  Your daughter, my wife, Jean, naked with Joe Murphy in our marital bed!  This is unforgivable!  The end of our marriage.  I'm done.  I'm leaving forever!

Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy! says his mother-in-law.  There is something very odd going on here.  Jean would never do such a thing!  There must be a simple explanation.  I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened.

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.  Paddy, there, I told you it must be a simple explanation She never received your email.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 9:24pm
What is the definition of a Mistress ?

She is the woman who lies between a Mister and a mattress in a bed.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 7:54pm
Aussie counselling at it's best!

A desperate looking woman stood poised on the edge of a cliff, about to jump off.

An old homeless bloke who was wandering by stopped and said,

"Look, since you'll be dead in a few minutes, and it won't matter to you, how about a quickie before you go?"

She screamed, "NO!  Bugger off you filthy old bastard!"

He shrugged and turned away saying, "Okay then, I'll just go and wait at the bottom." 

She didn't jump.

Counselling can work!!!
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 10:24am

Barnaby Joyce walks into the Party Room carrying a flask.

Matt Canavan: What have you got there?

Barnaby: Its a new type of flask.

Matt: What does it do then?

Barnaby: It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold.

Matt: So what have you got in it then?

Barnaby: Two cups of coffee and an ice cream.

Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 8:35pm

A guy was getting ready to tee off on the first hole when a second golfer approached and asked if he could join him. The first said that he usually played alone, but agreed to the twosome. They were even after the first two holes. The second guy said, "We're about evenly matched, how about playing for five bucks a hole?" The first guy said that he wasn't much for betting, but agreed to the terms. The second guy won the remaining sixteen holes with ease. As they were walking off number eighteen, the second guy was busy counting his $80.00. He then confessed that he was the pro at the neighboring course and liked to pick on suckers. The first fellow revealed that he was the Parish Priest. The pro was flustered and apologetic, offering to return the money. The Priest said, "You won fair and square and I was foolish to bet with you. You keep your winnings." The pro said, "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" The Priest said, "Well, you could come to Mass on Sunday and make a donation of $80. And, if you want to, bring your Mother and Father along, I'll marry them."

GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 3:20pm
good one, love the last line..
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 3:34pm

Bloke talking to his mate:

I was at the local swimming pool today and decided to have a sneaky pee in the deep end.

The lifeguard must have noticed, and blew his whistle so loud I bloody nearly fell in.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 58>