Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Liberal Party - can they survive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 11:31am
Barrel's daughter was employed as a media advisor to Ms Petinos at the time.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 11:35am
Five years ago ?  Surely there is something she did wrong  as a school girl that you can drag up.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 11:38am
I didn't say she has done anything wrong, Perrottet did when he sacked her.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Eleni vomited in the back seat of Barrel's Comm car on SOO night.
At various times in their lives after returning home from children's parties my kids threw up in the backseat of my then Mercedes Benz. I did not hold that against them. We put it down to too many fizzy drinks and cup cakes.Wink
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

Eleni vomited in the back seat of Barrel's Comm car on SOO night.

She maybe pregnant, that might explain her nausea in the car . Give her some ground.

Bob has watched too many Hollywood movies, where the heroine fainting is an indication she is pregnant. 

LOL
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 12:18pm
JJ , I thought that was the storyline in some of your novels. I don't watch many movies these days current affairs and sport are my go.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 12:20pm
 very droll, Bob...

Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2022 at 12:30pm
I am more interested in Barilaro's daughter working for Ms Petinos.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:07am
Stuey goooorn.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:22am
Ayres and Barrels - one look at them and it's obvious they aren't smart enough to organise a fed level Tory rort. Boofheads.LOL
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:23am
He threw himself on the land mine to save Perrottet. May regret that later.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:30am
 Perrottet's presser was another dribble-fest...

Talk about looking down the barrel and wetting his pants.

Ermm
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:32am

Ayres and Barrels - one look at them and it's obvious they aren't smart enough to organise a fed level Tory rort. Boofheads.LOL

Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber...

Wink

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:35am
The first rule of jobs for the boys club is don't put one of the boys in a job that's already taken, where the displaced person is going to squeal loudly and you've left a trail of evidence.

That's not difficult to comprehend is it, boofheads?LOL
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:46am
Maybe thought the girls are used to being pushed aside.  Why would she complain.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:47am
they weren't taking a job of a man so why worry.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:50am
but gosh golly does that mean we have another voting day out here.  Why be so silly.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:53am
Resigned from the Ministry, not from parliament. They all go to the polls in March.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:56am
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2022 at 11:59am
 I love politics. It's more entertaining than any comedy movie.

Thumbs Up
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 4:20pm
Barrels a late scratching from his corruption inquiry today citing mental health issues. Very stressful being caught out being corrupt apparently.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 4:31pm
Did he play Rugby League maybe ? - lot of short-term mental illness amongst that lot. Just ask Micky Moylan LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 7:21am
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 9:47am
spud doesn't appear to understand why they lost seats to the teals. The electorate is not so endeared to  miserable and mean SOB's. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 9:49am
As set out by Peta Credlin Susssssssan Ley and others, they believe they lost because they weren't right wing enough.
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 9:55am
but what specifically is right wing idealogy?
 I don't think it excludes tackling climate change or more inclusion? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 10:11am
It is anti climate change, anti science in general, anti some(brown) immigration, oppose healthcare, social security, want tax cuts, fight every culture war etc etc

They believe that the party under Morrison abandoned their ''core values'' particularly the failure to deliver the Racial Discrimination Act and SSM passing on their own watch.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 10:12am
*Religious Discrimination Act
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 11:15am
not much of that is going to win votesLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2022 at 12:01pm
Did you watch Insiders just now? The discussion on federal ICAC and the public's changing view of govt corruption. 

Murdoch stooge James Campbell saying that journalists may obsess about it but the public generally doesn't care.

He is typical of the Tory entitled view that is refusing to accept they lost in May.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>