Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Incentivise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grey Affair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incentivise
    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:22pm
Very impressive again today. Admittedly it was a BM78 but he has won by panels. At his previous start he defeated Happy Go Plucky by 9 lengths & that horse just won the Ipswich Cup. Kheir & Sokolski have bought into him & he will be going to Moody.

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:31pm
Ah Grey Affair , I said before you were a good judge lol , you have beat me to it , you old rascal you LOLLOL  very impressive again today , by Shamus Award , going to make a name for himself , now believe it or not , I'm going to read your post.Big smile
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:34pm
Looking at Caloundra Cup if he pulls up okay
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing
Grey Affair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grey Affair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 5:40pm
Half brother to Bergerac who won the Ipswich Cup in 2019 as well as a Mackay Cup & Bernborough Hdcp.

Lord Hybrow View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 9:20pm
Certainly an interesting horse to emerge from nowhere.  Lots of old school Qld blood in the dam side with the likes of Semipalatinsk, Head Over Heels & Aloe.

But why would the new owners want to change trainers?  No slight against Moods but Steve Trega has moulded the horse so far & trains heaps of winners himself.  So why not leave the horse with him?
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 9:25pm
Probably just as simple as the horse is good enough to come to Melb for a Spring prep but does Steve send 1 down and stay in QLD or do you just change to a trainer down here.
Time is a flat circle
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 9:56pm

June 17 Racenet
PRE RACE WIN

Spring Incentive: Owners buy major stake in hype horse

A likely dearth of European raiders during the Melbourne spring has inspired leviathan owner Brae Sokolski to take a punt on emerging Queensland galloper Incentivise, who is set to head to trainer Peter Moody to target staying features later in the year.

Sokolski, along with prominent owner Ozzie Kheir purchased 50 per cent of the four-year-old during the week, with current trainer, owner and breeder Steve Tregea to stay in the ownership going forward.

Tregea is set to have the final say on whether Incentivise presses on after Saturday’s Provincial Stayers Final (2500m) at Ipswich, where he will start a prohibitive odds-on favourite or heads straight to Victoria.

Moody, who has one of the favourites in Saturday’s Ipswich Cup, will now also have one eye on Incentivise earlier in the day.

Now sporting Sokolski’s famous colours worn by Yes Yes Yes to win The Everest in 2019, Incentivise grabbed the attention of many after his dominant nine-length win at Eagle Farm a fortnight ago.

“I have fallen in love with the horse this preparation and after his last start I basically pursued him and Steve was kind enough to work with me and we struck a deal about 48 hours ago to buy half the horse – myself and Ozzie Kheir,” Sokolski said.

“He will be trained by Steve for the remainder of the preparation and then be transferred to Peter Moody to target some of the better staying races in Melbourne during the spring.

“I think he is one of the most exciting and progressive stayers in the country and in the context of an environment this year where there will probably be a paucity of international raiders and horses acquired from Europe, it is probably the right time for a local stayer to put his hand up as being a major chance in a staying race here.”

Sokolski said Incentivise first caught his eye when winning over 2150m in Toowoomba but became irresistible following his romp at Eagle Farm.

He admitted there was a chance the gelding may have reached his peak, but he is happy to find out with his assignment at Ipswich set to be a nervous watch for the multiple Group 1-winning owner who also has part ownership in the likes of Verry Eleegant, Sir Dragonet and Yes Yes Yes.

What a win! Incentivise storms home to win the first at Eagle Farm @BrisRacingClub for trainer Steve Tregea. pic.twitter.com/wPNeOCNeNF

— SKY Racing (@SkyRacingAU) June 5, 2021

“The horse has got a long way to go, firstly he has to get his rating up and secondly he has to prove he is up to that class but all you can do is back your judgment and I think he is the right horse at the right time,” he said.

“No one knows what his level is, he may have peaked but intuitively I think the horse has improvement and physically he is a big, rangy horse that I think still has furnishing to do.”

While the horse is set to leave Tregea’s stable, Sokolski said it was not a case of believing Moody could do a better job with him.

“He was happy to do that, it wasn’t about me determining that Peter was going to train the horse better than Steve it was more a case of targeting those staying races that Pete is very familiar with and it is in his own backyard so it made sense,” he said.

Incentivise could head to the Listed Caloundra Cup (2400m) in a fortnight’s time if he comes out of Saturday’s race in good order.

POST RACE:

Peter Moody has never won a Melbourne or Caulfield Cup but now finds himself with a live chance thanks to boom Toowoomba stayer Incentivise who again demolished his rivals at Ipswich on Saturday.

After being bought by leviathan owners Brae Sokolski and Ozzie Kheir during the week, many suspected the four-year-old may be untapped and their opinion was franked with the 9˝-length win in the Provincial Stayers Final (2500m) in what could be his last start for trainer Steve Tregea.

Moody – who is set to receive the horse to target spring features – is known for his work with Black Caviar but Incentivise’s romp evoked memories of the great mare, toying with his rivals at a prohibitive odds-on quote.

Incentivise too good in the stayers race at @IpswichTurfClub

Anthony Allen kicked clear at the turn and was never in doubt ?? pic.twitter.com/1HXyEPQGuM

— SKY Racing (@SkyRacingAU) June 19, 2021

Such was his dominance, bookmakers slashed his Caulfield Cup quote from $51 to $26 and Melbourne Cup price to $51 from $101.

Watching on from Victoria, Moody said he is excited for the future holds after stringing together his fifth consecutive win.

“He still looks like a big baby but he is having a lot of fun putting them a way,” he said.

“The boys (Sokolski and Kheir) identified him on rating as being a very nice horse and obviously he is that.

“It was a very impressive win as you would like to see them win given the clients have agreed to buy into the horse.”

Having produced a number of top-class horses, Tregea said he was unsure where to place Incentivise but agreed he is on the right path.

The Toowoomba trainer will retain 50 per cent of the horse going forward.

“He hasn’t beat good horses yet so we have to wait and see but the way he is doing it he seems to like it and he must have a big set of lungs on him to do what he did,” he said.

“He is growing up run by run, he is eating plenty but we have done enough with him to make sure he wasn’t heavier than last time because we were conscious of the fact we were going 1800m to 2500m which was always the plan but we had to be mindful.

“I am just pleased the race worked out, we decided to go forward to take luck out of it, I said you can lead but I’m not keen on it.”

Tregea confirmed he could make the decision to press on to the Listed Caloundra Cup (2400m) in a fortnight’s time if he is showing no signs of slowing down.

Edited by Gay3 - 19 Jun 2021 at 10:00pm
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 9:58pm
He's got lots of winning 1/2 syblings so didn't come from nothing.  The dam has 3 stakes winners to her name.  The same thing in all of them.  Redoute's Choice line sire over the Last Tycoon sire line for the dam.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2021 at 12:42pm
Also sitting in the pedigree is Yodells who as the dam of Yippyio almost had a Melbourne Cup winner herself.  Aloe who could get a miler + like Mode (Brisbane Cup and Queensland Oaks).  While Felstead had two Epsom Oaks winners who have had a big role in the Australasian thoroughbred in Rockfel and Steady Aim.

Danzig and Bletchingly decend from their female family.  And Bletchingly's best son Kingston had Rockefella son of Rockfel in his dams pedigree also.

Shamus Award has got them over a trip (but not 3200m yet) with Oaks and Derby winners while the 2nd dam had a 1500m by Iglesia (which was a trip for that breed so the female line can get a middle distance type).

While Pearls and Mink (daughter of Aloe) was dam of an Oaks winner.

I think probably 2400m will see him out but there doesn't look to be a stampede of horses coming this season so why not give it a go.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 11:24pm
I see he’s nominated for the Tattersalls Cup at Eagle Farm on Saturday - a G3 race SW+P over 2400m.

Might as well run and get him past the qualifying clause for the Spring Cups.

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 10:28am
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

Also sitting in the pedigree is Yodells who as the dam of Yippyio almost had a Melbourne Cup winner herself.  Aloe who could get a miler + like Mode (Brisbane Cup and Queensland Oaks).  While Felstead had two Epsom Oaks winners who have had a big role in the Australasian thoroughbred in Rockfel and Steady Aim.

Danzig and Bletchingly decend from their female family.  And Bletchingly's best son Kingston had Rockefella son of Rockfel in his dams pedigree also.

Shamus Award has got them over a trip (but not 3200m yet) with Oaks and Derby winners while the 2nd dam had a 1500m by Iglesia (which was a trip for that breed so the female line can get a middle distance type).

I think probably 2400m will see him out but there doesn't look to be a stampede of horses coming this season so why not give it a go.

Thanks for the in-depth insight Furious Thumbs Up
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Lord Hybrow Lord Hybrow wrote:

Certainly an interesting horse to emerge from nowhere.  Lots of old school Qld blood in the dam side with the likes of Semipalatinsk, Head Over Heels & Aloe.

But why would the new owners want to change trainers?  No slight against Moods but Steve Trega has moulded the horse so far & trains heaps of winners himself.  So why not leave the horse with him?

I know this is not a factor that most people look at Lord. but I can count on one hand the number of cups winners and place getters this century that did not have their full cups prep in Melbourne or at least Victoria.

I actually think Steve Tregea is a very good trainer, but when you have a potential cups horse unless you are talking Hayes or Murray Baker or someone who has already prepared a cups winner outside Victoria, you are starting at a disadvantage.

I do not know what prep Steve would have given the horse but my guess is he would have come through NSW in either the Newcastle Cup or Metrop and then onto Melbourne, and that is not a good prep if you want to win either cups.

I think Steve is okay with it because he now has a 50% share in the horse and the money from the sale to the new owners, he has sent the horse to a good trainer (yet to prove himself in either cup, but he is showing potential), and there are plenty of options if he does not measure up or make the cups fields.

Good decision IMO Clap 
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Take2 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Take2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

descends from the great taproot charm, ancestress of many many very good horses
change is simply a destination on a journey reached by taking the first step (i said that) lol

www.3rdmillenniumbloodstock.com.au
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 4:46pm
Freakish
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 4:51pm
wowzers
Time is a flat circle
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 4:52pm
His last 3 starts are on good surfaces.

I guess today must be close to 9 lengths again.

I have never seen a horse do this.

You see jumpers and mud larks win by these margins but not a horse racing on good surfaces. 
reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 4:58pm
INCENTIVISE (AUS)Bay gelding 2016 
Shamus Award
Bay 2010
Snitzel
Bay 2002
Redoute's Choice
Bay 1996
Danehill
Bay 1986
Danzig
Razyana
7-a
2-d
Shantha's Choice
Bay 1992
Canny Lad
Dancing Show
14>
8-f
Snippets' Lass
Bay 1993
Snippets
Bay 1984
Lunchtime
Easy Date
7-f
20-a
Snow Finch
Bay 1984
Storm Bird
A Realgirl
4-j
2-c
Sunset Express
Brown 1999
Success Express
Bay 1985
Hold Your Peace
Bay 1969
Speak John
Blue Moon
1-l
12-b
Au Printemps
Bay 1979
Dancing Champ
Lorgnette
4-r
17-b
Finito Fling
Chestnut 1992
Luskin Star
Chestnut 1974
Kaoru Star
Promising
31>
2-e
From the Wood
Chestnut 1985
Tap on Wood
Aligote
14-f
16>
Miss Argyle
Bay 2004
Iglesia
Brown 1995
Last Tycoon
Bay or brown 1983
Try My Best
Bay 1975
Northern Dancer
Sex Appeal
2-d
8-f
Mill Princess
Bay 1977
Mill Reef
Irish Lass
22-d
8-c
Yodells
Chestnut 1988
Marscay
Chestnut 1979
Biscay
Heart of Market
2-o
4-m
Yodelling Lady
Chestnut 1979
Paris Review
Alpine Pass
1-l
1-c
Precious Pearl
Bay 1992
Semipalatinsk
Bay 1978
Nodouble
Chestnut 1965
Noholme
Abla-Jay
1-u
A1
School Board
Bay 1968
Reverse
Merry Marlboro
A4
23-b
Showsay
Brown 1979
Head Over Heels
Bay 1971
Baldric
Fall in Love
13-c
4-c
Mink and Pearls
Brown 1974
Aloe
Coronella
14-b
2-e
reductio ad absurdum
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 4:59pm
WOW, amazing effort and backed up, I'm told he is a horse that gets off the bit and relaxes, then when picked up and given a tap, he gets going and keeps going.

Interesting he has no line breeding through the five generations, I've not looked any further.
In many of the stayers pedigrees it seems common, would you call it Hybrid vigor?

Seeing what Furious has written he has the family influences.

I hope he gets to the cup, another star to watch and get excited about, An Aust bred, just what this country needs.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 5:03pm
12 lengths.

He deadset rode him like Malcolm Johnston on Kingston Town.

He took off around the 2nd horse and the horse was like push button stopped and started on command.
reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 5:08pm
Race 6 - 2:42PM TATTERSALL'S CUP (2400 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Of $200,000.1st $116,000, 2nd $37,000, 3rd $18,000, 4th $9,750, 5th $5,500, 6th $2,750, 7th $2,750, 8th $2,750, 9th $2,750, 10th $2,750
A 1% deduction for Equine Welfare will be applied to all prizemoney prior to distribution.GROUP 3
Set Weights plus Penalties, Three-Years-Old and Upwards, Apprentices cannot claim.

Track Name: Main Track Type: Turf Track Condition: Good 4 Time: 2:29.76 Last 600m: 0:35.70 Timing Method: Electronic INTERIM RESULTS

ColourFinishNo.HorseTrainerJockeyMarginBar.WeightPenaltyStarting Price
14INCENTIVISESteve TregeaAnthony Allen655kg 
21MIRAGE DANCER (GB)Trent Busuttin & Natalie YoungJim Byrne12L559kg 
35TRADUCE (NZ)Maryann BrosnanRobbie Fradd12.2L755kg 
43ROMAKASH (NZ)Matt KroppLarry Cassidy12.6L355kg 
52SOUTHERN FRANCE (IRE)Ciaron Maher & David EustaceCraig Williams13.85L457.5kg 
67SAVVY OAK (NZ)Robert HeathcoteBen Thompson16.6L255kg 
76GAELICKim LoyMichael Cahill25.6L955kg 
810MARECAT (NZ)Daiki ChujoNoriyuki Masuda32.1L853kg 
98BADGE OF GAMENESSDoug & Graeme LaneMichael Schrapel36.6L155kg 
9WILD SHEILAKris LeesMs Rachel King0
reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 5:09pm
Race 6 - 2:42PM TATTERSALL'S CUP (2400 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Of $200,000.1st $116,000, 2nd $37,000, 3rd $18,000, 4th $9,750, 5th $5,500, 6th $2,750, 7th $2,750, 8th $2,750, 9th $2,750, 10th $2,750
A 1% deduction for Equine Welfare will be applied to all prizemoney prior to distribution.GROUP 3
Set Weights plus Penalties, Three-Years-Old and Upwards, Apprentices cannot claim.

Track Name: Main Track Type: Turf

Field Limit: 17 + 5 EM    NOMINATIONS EXTENDED TO: 22/06/2021 09:00:00 AM

NoLast 10HorseTrainerJockeyBarrierWeightProbable WeightPenaltyHcp Rating
1108x9308x8MIRAGE DANCER (GB)Trent Busuttin & Natalie YoungJim Byrne (late alt)559kg106
201x79x7788SOUTHERN FRANCE (IRE)Ciaron Maher & David EustaceCraig Williams457.5kg105
32751145390ROMAKASH (NZ)Matt KroppLarry Cassidy355kg88
49x6811111INCENTIVISESteve TregeaAnthony Allen655kg82
515x4841186TRADUCE (NZ)Maryann BrosnanRobbie Fradd755kg76
614x96x5496GAELICKim LoyMichael Cahill1055kg62
79969x67362SAVVY OAK (NZ)Robert HeathcoteBen Thompson255kg74
85484430327BADGE OF GAMENESSDoug & Graeme LaneMichael Schrapel155kg46
9256x051519WILD SHEILAKris LeesMs Rachel King853kg69
105821242319MARECAT (NZ)Daiki ChujoNoriyuki Masuda953kg50
reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 5:16pm
Incentivise has been raised 5 kgs and 3 kgs from his past 2 wins.

He has gone smash bang wallop into group 3 company and won by 12 lengths.

They would or should want a ratings rise that will at least get him into the Naturalism or the Bart Cummings.
reductio ad absurdum
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 7:43pm
Looking at the form of what he beat, he really did need to win by 12 lens & will be extremely interesting to see what his rating goes to. I know Mirage Dancer won the Metrop. but by a whisker & it was about the only glimpse of form he's shown either before of since Confused

Edited by Gay3 - 26 Jun 2021 at 7:44pm
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
kavg View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kavg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 8:51pm
True Gay but the margins via mirage dancer, savvy oak and Southern France put him around zaaki and sir dragonet in their runs between 2200 and 2600. 

That puts him in good stead for spring.
Prejudice is an emotional attachment to ignorance.
DiEM25 for the world.
Bonjour View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 9:30pm
They're not running time at E Farm anymore, he broke 2-30 but to be a cups horse he has to go 2-27 at least, has he got another 18 lengths up his sleeve? That's the question.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 9:40pm
Certainly exciting when a young stayer emerges from nowhere like this.

Look forward to seeing how he measures up in the Spring.

Although I still feel a bit sad that Steve Tregea & Anthony Allen won’t be the trainer/rider combo.  Could be like the old Vic Rail & Cyril Small days with Vo Rogue.

That said, I’m sure Steve has done more than OK out of the 50% sale.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 9:59pm
Last 600 split may tell us more Bonjour . Wink
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 10:10pm
$9 fav Caulfield Cup
$15 for the Melbourne Cup

Plenty of water to go under the bridge, be mad to take those odds.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 10:26pm
3 months ago he was beaten 16L in a maiden at Toowoomba, today he wins a G3 by 12L and is subsequently favourite for both major cups, quite the change.  As Shawy38 above said, plenty of water to go under the bridge yet.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 10:30pm
I had a look at that race he was beaten in.

Verry unlucky. 
reductio ad absurdum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>