Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Best for the weekend?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best for the weekend?
    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 10:07am
Who’s your best if you had 1 for the weekend?

It’s short, but Marabi is mine.

Looking for one to multi with it for a free bet.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 10:19am
If you’re looking for one at odds, Media Baron in the 8th in Perth is a good hope
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 10:58am
Still A Star
animals before people.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 1:15pm
I like Lions Roar as a standout at Randwick Schillaci .
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Still A Star
has travelled really well. spot on for tomorrow 
Rebel - racing. Lionel - in work. Glory - spelling. Ray - spelling. A Wee Nip - in work.
Schillaci View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 2:32pm
Thanks for tips, have settled on a Marabi/ Still a Star / Annavisto multi at $14. ??

If it gets up, I’ll have an interest in Media Baron.

Good luck to all.
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 4:52pm

Good luck with your multi Schillaci !! 

Thought I’d throw these up both look good chances to me ... 

Brookspire R/2 @ Caulfield think from the gate (4) will be much closer in the run VERY HARD TO BEAT !! 

Tiger Heart R/1 @ Doomben debuted over the 1000m Sunshine Coast midfield about 9L off them @ around the 200m still with a lot of work to do but liked the way he found the line LATE the step up to the 1200m looks ideal !! Was all over the $13.00 TAB but with scratchings 17c (Win) deductions I’m left with $10.79 into $5.00 now 

Schillaci View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 6:08pm
Cheers Ada and appreciate the input.

Good luck to you too.
Sister Dot View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 11:22pm
How does this not fit into the one best bet for Saturday thread?

Originally posted by Schillaci Schillaci wrote:

Who’s your best if you had 1 for the weekend?

It’s short, but Marabi is mine.

Looking for one to multi with it for a free bet.
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”
Grey Affair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grey Affair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 12:53am
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 1:42pm
True , I'll put the switch in. Smile
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 1:47pm
So much ground to cover on Saturdays LOL
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 2:07pm

Good luck with your multi Schillaci !! 

Thought I’d throw these up both look good chances to me ... 

Brookspire R/2 @ Caulfield think from the gate (4) will be much closer in the run VERY HARD TO BEAT !! 

Tiger Heart R/1 @ Doomben debuted over the 1000m Sunshine Coast midfield about 9L off them @ around the 200m still with a lot of work to do but liked the way he found the line LATE the step up to the 1200m looks ideal !! Was all over the $13.00 TAB but with scratchings 17c (Win) deductions I’m left with $10.79 into $5.00 now 

[/QUOTE]

ClapClapClap
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Dot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 2:54pm
Congrats, inspired tipping, and I placed the bet, yay!Clap
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 5:01pm
I’ll pay that.
Well done shrunky!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2021 at 6:44pm
Yay,,,,well done Clap
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply