Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Najmaty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Najmaty
    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 3:42pm

2yo filly by I Am Invincible out of the talented mare Najoom 

Her trials over the 742 - 800 - 1000m were very impressive prior to her debut on the Kensington track over the 1000m

Had to be eased back from the wide gate (10) caught 4 - 5 deep the trip 

She was travelling well although covering all that extra ground 

Wasn’t until the 400m when J-MAC asks her for the effort n she exploded pulling back the margin sharply 

Was entitled to PEAK after covering all that extra ground but she sustained the run mowing them down n pulling clear 

It was a BIG RUN for a 2yo on debut still managing to clock 33.42 last 600m the sharpest of the meeting 

Nominated for Gosford this Tuesday Class1 1100m n also the G2 Percy Sykes 

Like her !! 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2021 at 11:50pm

Only a 2yo but couldn’t of been more impressive today jumping straight from her maiden win to Listed level 

Caught deep again and doing a few things wrong in the run ...... but I’d rather be wide with plenty of galloping room on a filly like this so u can let her RIP !! 

AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 11:50pm

Goes around in the G2 Percy Sykes on Saturday !! 

Only danger is Trifaccia who had to drift right back from the bad draw in the REISLING before powering late !! Clearly the best 2 filly’s in the race in my book ...... Najmaty’s been caught deep from wide draws so far letting RIP outwide  - this time around tho gets a softer draw GUN RUN and can put them away !!

Lord Hybrow View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 12:58pm
I’m not convinced she’ll be a player in the better 3yo races later in the Spring.  But she can win today.

Notice she’s had 3 trials in preparation for today’s Quezette Stakes.  Likely tuned up for today to try to get an early black type race before the better fillies return.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 9:19pm
Got home nicely for 4th.  But my win bet was never a chance.
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 10:37pm
I thought she ran okay Lord but that winner reminds me of Loving Gaby. I think the winner could be a good hope in the Moir down in the weights!
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
AdaHunta View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdaHunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2021 at 11:49pm

Slowly away didn’t help chances looked liked she got tightened for room shortly after snagging her back to last n held up when trying to build momentum in the home straight 

Run was more then ok ? Lol watch the replay it was the best run in the race by a mile 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 11:47am
I’m not super confident, but I’ll chase my losses from the Quezette Stks a few weeks ago & back up on her today in the Furious Stks at Randwick.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 9:01pm
No excuses, just not good enough.  I shan’t be backing her again Ouch
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lord Hybrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2022 at 8:04pm
I’d given up on this girl after her dreadful spring campaign.

But hope AdaHunta stuck solid - back to back wins at Caulfield & Eagle Farm at good odds both times!
 Post Reply Post Reply