Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Royal Family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 6:53pm
He is related to Harry's mother.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 7:56pm
 yes, I understand that...

LOL
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 1:50am
What I want to know is... when Meghan’s bestie (Markus from Soho House) comes for tea, does Harry get cucked or f**ked?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 6:10pm
Does anyone seriously believe the firm just  accepted Harry into it with open arms, without a DNA to be sure he isnt a ring in ???
animals before people.
Baghdad Bob View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 6:57pm
DNA was first implemented in a criminal case in 1983, Prince Harry was born in 1984, the marriage of Charles and Diana began to fall apart in 1987. I doubt initially there was any reason for "the firm " to doubt Harry's parentage, but from 1987 they may have had doubts. If in 1987 they took his DNA when he was 3 years old they would have known.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 11:15pm
Offensive post removed and those referring to it.

Further such comments will not be tolerated

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 2:36pm
It’s easy to get a DNA sample from anyone 
I’m sure someone has matched Harrys 
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 3:17pm
"Pity the fool" is the only sensible reaction to anyone who fawns over royalty. Charles agrees, when he greeted a woman in the street on an Australian tour, and she was standing out in the street in the rain, she told him the last time he was here, she was waiting in the rain that day. "You are a glutton for punishment", he told her.
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

DNA was first implemented in a criminal case in 1983, Prince Harry was born in 1984, the marriage of Charles and Diana began to fall apart in 1987. I doubt initially there was any reason for "the firm " to doubt Harry's parentage, but from 1987 they may have had doubts. If in 1987 they took his DNA when he was 3 years old they would have known.
Too late by then. 

Not like he was a secret baby.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 2:37pm
To the surprise of no one.

Morgan's comments sparked a backlash and triggered an investigation by Ofcom, the country's media regulator, which received a record 57,100 complaints about his remarks. But in all likelihood, Morgan won't be off the air for long.Two new UK media ventures — former BBC host Andrew Neil's GB News and Rupert Murdoch's News UK TV — are preparing to launch. They're expected to replicate the contentious and personality-driven political discussions that dominate US cable and talk radio, but are largely absent from British television.
Time is a flat circle
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 9:13pm
What a fabulous shot of sheer joy Clap

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2021 at 9:58pm
The Royals pay their way in big Bucks , in Tourism alone .

I would rather the customs we have had forever with the Royals than be threatened by a "Bob Hawke" - Whitlam - Keating style Army and The Troops of the LNP , engaging in civil wars that Republics can deteriorate to.

I'd prefer Will and Kate as the PERFECT Replacement For Liz & Philip.

Can we hide Parkyrbowels and Charles ...   They could swing a referendum the wrong way . ....
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 9:59am
Dont forget that evil Lib ring-in Turnbull maxie, he was the head of the republican movement.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Dont forget that evil Lib ring-in Turnbull maxie, he was the head of the republican movement.

I'm well aware, but Turnbull would face a firing squad in my perfect world.

His Generation didn't live through such things as the Battle for Britain , the London Blitz etc , or witness the British war orphans being shipped out here to places like Fairbridge Farm.

I doubt we will see a Republic here , While we still have memories of our Roots .
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 10:37am
I think we will have another look at it on the advice of King Charles.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 10:44am
KiNG Charles has already alienated himself from The majority .

They can't be seen to be preaching for one side of the " We don't Know " subjects , as Charles is notorious for .
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 11:49am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

The Royals pay their way in big Bucks , in Tourism alone .

I would rather the customs we have had forever with the Royals than be threatened by a "Bob Hawke" - Whitlam - Keating style Army and The Troops of the LNP , engaging in civil wars that Republics can deteriorate to.

I'd prefer Will and Kate as the PERFECT Replacement For Liz & Philip.

Can we hide Parkyrbowels and Charles ...   They could swing a referendum the wrong way . ....

OMG...I actually agree with you, on this...

Confused
Baguette View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baguette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 12:13pm
Sorry Max but Charles will be King , William and Catherine will be Prince and Princess of Wales and we’ll have to have a change of Federal Government before us becoming a Republic is even discussed. The Labor party has to get its act together before that happens!
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 12:16pm
Happy to say I also agree.  We have plenty of disagreements on covid but I think everyone can get along if we leave politics out of it.  We are all here because we like or love horses!
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

when you love horses...you find this much joy...A great photo.

Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 1:03pm
Would be funny if Charlie falls off the perch before Lizzy, that would really make Camilla even more sour.
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 1:18pm
https://youtu.be/YYg8zleKaTs ;

Tracey Ullman - Camilla Parker Bowles Shops for Royal Family

these are always funny.

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 1:28pm
https://youtu.be/MXeXQpx9mIg

Camilla Parker Bowles

I sometimes get caught up watching these all day...

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 1:33pm
 she's always good for a laugh, old Camilla...and her tampon prince...

Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles on Getting Engaged - SNL

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

when you love horses...you find this much joy...A great photo.

I’ve got no time at all for the Royals but that’s a nice photo of an old lady who clearly loves horses 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 4:33pm
Liz has always had that certain magic about her and I've never heard a bad word sent her way .    Has given her life to the role she accepted and one has to admire and appreciate Both her and Phillip .

Will be a SAD day , If / When Australia does become a Republic.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 5:16pm
What a beautiful outfit.
Some bookies run a board where you can bet on what colour she will be wearing on that day. 
animals before people.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 5:20pm
Aqua ?Confused
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 7:07pm
Teal
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2021 at 7:11pm
FWIW am with Shrunk (see above) on this one.  Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>