Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Breeding Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

2021 March QTIS Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2021 March QTIS Sale
    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 12:43pm
If all goes well I am trekking down to the sale on the Goldy , my old home plenty of memories down there , a few I like , would love some learned input from some very astute  judges on here , very excited to be at a realistic horse sale that throws up the odd sale gem .

Edited by Gay3 - 02 Mar 2021 at 7:25pm
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 5:51pm
Goldey don't know your budget by yourself or with others, but would be all over the Flying Artie yearlings.

Maybe too dear but who knows?  At least have a look at them, ask for opinions here if you like, and try to get one that somehow flies under the radar.

Early days, but they just appear to run.

goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 6:53pm
Last year the people I am associated with  purchased 6,  2 were on my recommendation and I have a small interest in both,   SC, for a couple  of syndicate  group of blokes up here , maybe not buying or only buying if we really like something that isn't above budget and , yes , like one of Flying Arties , not many pics yet so only looking at pedigree and nice line breeding options , I have a list of 10 ATM looking  to whittle that down in the next 10 days or so , if we don't get pumbled any more by the low hanging around up here .
 Post Reply Post Reply