Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

NRL 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 90>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 1:43pm
That's why all the centres want to play fullback.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

The Eels handed a beatdown by the Roosters in Mackay last night, with their final 5 fixtures containing their current top 4 co-habitants as well as Manly I think the odds of $2.50 of Parramatta making the top 4 are well under and given Manly have a forgiving remaining slate of games other than the Storm while the Roosters play both Penrith and Souths.

I posted a month ago that the Eels were pretenders. Ermm

Was very impressed with the Rorters, last night. I hope they do finish fourth so The Storm can wipe them out, first up in the finals.

Clap

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

A lot of teams would swap for their fullback but not Easts of course. Can't think of anyone else you would want? Maybe Sivo.

LOLLOLLOL

no way is Gutherson better than Turbo, Tedesco, Papi or even Mitchell...the Eels can keep him...

Thumbs Down
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 6:33pm
I wouldn't even take Gutho over Laurie or Walsh on potential and perhaps even current ability.

In fact I'd say at a guess of the sides named this weekend perhaps only the Dragons, Bulldogs, Cowboys (and if Gutho were a worse 1 than Granville he wouldn't be a 1 anymore) and perhaps Raiders would upgrade the position this weekend with Gutho.

For mine Gutho is just Corey Norman in a good side but without the attitude problems.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 7:51pm
Given the way he carried on last night I suspect there is an attitude problem LOL
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 8:46pm
 Souths have signed Anthony Milford...not sure that's a fair exchange for Reyno...

Ermm
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 8:54pm
 just out of interest, when Gutherson went ballistic with the four-letter tirade, last night, was that directed at the ref or his team-mate?

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 8:56pm
Opacic allegedly
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

just out of interest, when Gutherson went ballistic with the four-letter tirade, last night, was that directed at the ref or his team-mate?

There was more than one from the prat but his own team mate copped the worst of it
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 2:22pm
The 4 games meant to be played in Qld this weekend have been cancelled due to the snap lockdown in Qld.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 2:31pm
Ridiculously hysterical decision 
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

The 4 games meant to be played in Qld this weekend have been cancelled due to the snap lockdown in Qld.

there were 5. Is the Rockhampton match going on?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 4:20pm
No, they just canned it as well.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 4:21pm
 all off...how silly, with the Souths game...could have played it and then locked them down...

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 4:25pm
7 new cases today and the original case was a backpacker wandering around Brisbane for a week infected. Could be all over the state as happened in NSW by now, and almost was in Victoria.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 4:49pm

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

The Eels handed a beatdown by the Roosters in Mackay last night, with their final 5 fixtures containing their current top 4 co-habitants as well as Manly I think the odds of $2.50 of Parramatta making the top 4 are well under and given Manly have a forgiving remaining slate of games other than the Storm while the Roosters play both Penrith and Souths.

I posted a month ago that the Eels were pretenders. Ermm

Was very impressed with the Rorters, last night. I hope they do finish fourth so The Storm can wipe them out, first up in the finals.

Clap

Only a month ago LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 4:50pm

all off...how silly, with the Souths game...could have played it and then locked them down...

About time the Panthers had something go their way
Refer ALP Election Promises
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 12:12pm
 haha...rescheduled today, oneone...

at least we have a decent match to watch on free tv, now...
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 5:31pm
The Knights and warriors have skewered me in my tipping competion all season , damned if I get them right Confused anyrate we march on , alls not lost. Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 5:33pm
Form is out the window at the moment carioca. A forget season.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 5:38pm
Absolutely mate , Abso - bloody - lutely ! LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 5:55pm
I won’t be forgetting the season when the Bunnies lift the trophy for #22.

18 more than the Sydney Roosters
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 6:07pm
This will be a good spectacle , all things point to Storm winning comfortable , still the talent is there to make it worthwhile .
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

I won’t be forgetting the season when the Bunnies lift the trophy for #22.

18 more than the Sydney Roosters
So , whose gunna be your half/ back then ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 6:13pm
Next year?
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 6:19pm
Yep, the year you lift the trophy .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 6:41pm
LOLLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2021 at 12:11pm
Glory Glory, what a good win again

Latrell was a beast but apparently he’s too fatLOL
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2021 at 1:15pm
Ah , the " pie eater " aka " little artie " left a few in his wake yesty , Smile like a bull in a China shop or a rogue ball in a bowling alley he's a joy to watch when on song , the bunnies need this bloke to just play football and stay outa trouble to be a chance in the big one , the panthers have lost their strike powrer through injury and this can happen to the bunnies , interesting times ahead , Latrell. StarStarStar
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2021 at 1:19pm
The Chockie soldiers are going so bad the headless Chooks are a chance next weekend.

Lucky for some that bookies paid out on the minor premiership a month ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 90>