Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Broodmares
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

To Be Sure (AUS) 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antlowes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Be Sure (AUS) 2012
    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 5:21pm
Could anyone tell me which stallion this mare went to in her first season of breeding?

Thanks very much.
Grey Affair View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grey Affair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 5:31pm
She went to Winning Rupert & produced an un-named filly in 2018.

djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 5:38pm
Served last year by Dundeel. I like that. 
reductio ad absurdum
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 5:52pm
Lovely female family.

Winning Rupert?  Unless I miss my guess that's money ill-spent.  Both the Epaulette and Dundeel foals have their attractions so would rather be looking in that direction Antlowes.  Wink
antlowes View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antlowes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 7:07pm
Thanks everyone. Still an amazing resource this place. I guess the Dundeel mating has something to do with the emergence of the closely related She’s Ideel as a stayer of some promise.
 Post Reply Post Reply