Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Biden Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 265>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Never fear Shammy, maxie will be back from his holiday in a few weeks to massage your ego, you just continue to ignore all those nasty people pointing out your hypocrisy champ Thumbs Up
he'll be eager to get back too I reckon having recently been barred from his other " avenue" of radicalisation.Wink
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Shammy, nobody cares about the failed guy and his woulda shoulda coulda.

Wink You can’t even honest about that. You post Ad nauseam about the blokeLOL 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

LOLLOLLOLYou care.  Let me direct you to your the obsessive posts beginning in 2015 when Trump started his run. He has controlled your very being.  You don't have the will or personal strength to escape his control over you.  The term "twistie" has recently hit the Olympic sports news, but if ever there was a term that characterizes you, it is definitely "twistie."  Mr. Twisted even sounds even better.

Tongue
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 4:29pm
And right on cue.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 4:37pm
Yes, Rusty didn’t let you down. He galloped right into town to help you out 
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2021 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

LOLLOLLOLYou care.  Let me direct you to your the obsessive posts beginning in 2015 when Trump started his run. He has controlled your very being.  You don't have the will or personal strength to escape his control over you.  The term "twistie" has recently hit the Olympic sports news, but if ever there was a term that characterizes you, it is definitely "twistie."  Mr. Twisted even sounds even better.

Tongue

"Controlled your very being."
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 9:44am
From the ''how dumb are Republicans'' file:

Yesterday: Republican congressmen march to protest the new mask mandate in Congress ordered by the House physician and make fools of themselves on the House floor.

Today: 

I was just informed by the House physician I have tested positive for #COVID19 even after being vaccinated. I started having flu-like symptoms Saturday night and went to the doctor this morning.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 9:49am
The contact tracing of the boy-cat houses in Washington would be interesting.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 10:29am
Shammy,
Will Joe and the doctor being going to Obama’s superspreader birthday bash?

Maybe you got an invite, check the mail box 
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 10:43am
Shrunk: Joe and Jill weren't invited.  You don't think I'd miss 18 holes to celebrate Barrack's bithday.  After all,  I have been dreaming of reading his obit for years.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 10:46am
I guess Barry did want Joe there as, well, he said it himself, Joe would Fok it up

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 10:46am
President Joey is a busy man, still so much mess to clean up. 

Only 1 golf day so far. How many had his predecessor had at this stage?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 10:47am
I guess Barry didnt Confusedwant Joe there as, well, he said it himself, Joe would Fok it up
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 10:52am

Shrunk: Joe and Jill weren't invited.  You don't think I'd miss 18 holes to celebrate Barrack's bithday.  After all,  I have been dreaming of reading his obit for years.Wink

You hope the guy dies? Wow! What a classy guy you are Shammy. Says it all about your character. Takes hating your own country to a new level! Sad! Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 6:06pm
E&E, It’s a famous Mark Twain saying is it not? Shammy was poking the tiger I suggest Tongue
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 6:25pm
Like moron McCarthy wanting to take Nancy's gavel and bash her with it?
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 6:26pm

E&E, It’s a famous Mark Twain saying is it not? Shammy was poking the tiger I suggest Tongue

Is it? Could well be but I’ve never heard it. In any event, it fits in well with Shammy’s hatred of his own country so no surprise he would trot it out in this context. 
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 7:17pm
I'm guilty as well! - I  had donny in my dead pool, all those cheeseburgers and he still keeps going 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 12:35am

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.

Mark Twain

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 1:42am
Mark Twain only beaten by Spike Milligan - "I told you I was sick."
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 5:36am
Thanks to sleepy Joe, this has become a popular funeral quote.

Inheritance taxes are so high that the happiest mourner at a rich man's funeral is usually Uncle Sam.

Olin Miller

Obama apparently wasn't aware of this quote as he began his presidency.

The Nobel is a ticket to one's own funeral. No one has ever done anything after he got it.

T. S. Eliot

marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 8:14am
very good shammy
this old gem is doing the rounds too
"I am a con artist in that I'm an actor, who would believe a con artist"

and true to form the faithful cultists still don't know they've been connedLOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 9:12am
Very true Shammy, what has Donald done since he got his Nobel Prize?

Oh that's right, not even Fox News nomination could get him over the line.LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 11:34am

Very true Shammy, what has Donald done since he got his Nobel Prize?

Oh that's right, not even Fox News nomination could get him over the line.LOL
LOL PT, if only you could "Live out of your imagination, not your history."
STEPHEN R. COVEY
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 11:41am
Have you been polishing up your ''I never supported him, it was him or Hillary'' speech Shammy?

It is getting closer. Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 1:28pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 1:38pm
Dont worry Shammy a lot of Republicans are waking up and deciding it isn't worth dying for Donald and getting vaccinated. Masks are a no-brainer...always have been. Too much right wing politics around it confusing the message.

They will get back to the infrastructure bill when the COVID pox ridden R's test negative.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 1:44pm
Good article Shammy 

* The United States is now averaging more than 85,000 daily cases of Covid-19 -- up from 23,000 just three weeks ago. While the White House touted Monday that it had reached its goal of 70% of the population with at least one vaccine shot, it came almost a month after Biden's publicly stated goal of July 4 to meet that mark

*millions of Americans will be now need to pay both rent and back rent or face being kicked out of their residencesCry

* House Democrats -- led by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez -- have said they didn't have enough time to fix the problem before Congress left for the August recess, and are calling on Biden to take action
LOL

* The number of unaccompanied minors picked up at the US southern border likely hit an all-time high in July. "The sharp increases from June were striking Embarrassed

* the Senate's bipartisan agreement on a "hard" infrastructure bill -- problems are cropping up for Biden. 
Ocasio Cortez said “ Good luck tanking your own party's investment on child care, climate action, and infrastructure while presuming you'll survive a 3 vote House margin — especially after choosing to exclude members of color from negotiations and calling that a 'bipartisan accomplishment,

LOL

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 1:45pm
99.3% of new cases unvaccinated.

Do you see the problem Shrunk?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 1:47pm
As leading epidemiologists say, this virus will keep circulating, keep mutating until it gets everyone that is not protected.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 265>