Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Biden Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 265>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghdad Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Busy tending to his barn full of battery hens in Toorak. 

To keep chickens, quails or other poultry in Toorak you much first obtain a Poultry Permit.

The permit is free and is needed to ensure poultry are kept in a safe and humane manner, and neighbours are aware and approve of the situation. Before a permit is issued an inspection of your property and the poultry coop must be completed.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:08pm
Yes, but, Bob.  Bondy has friends in high places Cry( and low places too no doubt )Wink if you listened to him.  I am sure he could find a way around those laws.  LOL  Keep them in his bedroom maybe.
animals before people.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:17pm
I don't think Redemption is Hungarian.
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:19pm
Oh boy, now you've gone and done it LOL
Time is a flat circle
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:53pm
Redemption Stop abusing other posters
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:55pm
She told us once , many years ago, or so it seems, Crythat she was a lady of colour, or with coloured blood ?  Something along those lines, but dont ask me to find it.  I just recall it was during a heated debate about Kooris,  etc.
animals before people.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 2:45pm
Red, what time are the Chinese invading Brunswick Heads? Have I got time to duck down to IGA?
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 2:59pm

Biden's bizarre Amtrak story doesn't add up

Biden's comments have flown under the media radar so far.

LOLLOLLOL joey, joey, joey!!

Biden is quoted in this article . . ."When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career. I think that's an exaggeration. I'm going to rely on those two conductors … one of them was a guy named Angelo Negri," Biden said Friday at an event marking Amtrak's 50th anniversary.

"There was an article, I guess my fourth or fifth year as vice president, saying Biden travels 1,300,000 miles on Air Force One [Two]. I used to – the Secret Service didn't like it – but I used to like to take the train home. My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her. I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. I thought he was going to get shot. I'm serious. I said, 'No, no, he's a friend.' 

"He said, 'Joey, what's the big deal? 1,300,000 miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?' I said, 'No, Angie, I don't know.' He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1,500,000 miles on Amtrak. The fact is, I'd probably take Angie's word before I'd take the word of what the article said.".

"Biden's comments have flown under the media radar so far. However, a few elements of the story seemed out of place. Biden entered the fourth year of his term as vice president around 2013, and Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Meanwhile, Biden's mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.  . ."Shocked Oh, joey baby.

LOLLOLLOL

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-amtrak-story-fact-check-conductor-million-miles

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Red, what time are the Chinese invading Brunswick Heads? Have I got time to duck down to IGA?
WinkProbably, if your boots are shined.Wink
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 3:03pm
Give him a break Shammy. Maybe he slept on the train and was dreaming
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 3:07pm
Cool story Shammy. 
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 6:00pm
I’m starting to worry about poor ol Shammy’s mental health.

This is irrelevant.
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Biden's bizarre Amtrak story doesn't add up

Biden's comments have flown under the media radar so far.

LOLLOLLOL joey, joey, joey!!

Biden is quoted in this article . . ."When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career. I think that's an exaggeration. I'm going to rely on those two conductors … one of them was a guy named Angelo Negri," Biden said Friday at an event marking Amtrak's 50th anniversary.

"There was an article, I guess my fourth or fifth year as vice president, saying Biden travels 1,300,000 miles on Air Force One [Two]. I used to – the Secret Service didn't like it – but I used to like to take the train home. My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her. I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. I thought he was going to get shot. I'm serious. I said, 'No, no, he's a friend.' 

"He said, 'Joey, what's the big deal? 1,300,000 miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?' I said, 'No, Angie, I don't know.' He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1,500,000 miles on Amtrak. The fact is, I'd probably take Angie's word before I'd take the word of what the article said.".

"Biden's comments have flown under the media radar so far. However, a few elements of the story seemed out of place. Biden entered the fourth year of his term as vice president around 2013, and Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Meanwhile, Biden's mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.  . ."Shocked Oh, joey baby.

LOLLOLLOL

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-amtrak-story-fact-check-conductor-million-miles

Joe loves abusing his power, That’s for sure. Loves  flying around the country in Airforce 1 so he can play golf.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

This is irrelevant.

You’re worried about Shammy LOLLOL

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 6:21pm
I miss Donald and his fabulous stories about his ''friend'' Jim.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

This is irrelevant.

You’re worried about Shammy LOLLOL

LOLLOL What a heartfelt post by Rusty.  As all the posse posters think alike, I am starting to imagine more heartwarming thoughts about  me coming in the near future.  Won't that be exciting.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 9:27am
Shammy, shouldn't you be down in Arizona in support of the Big Lie, volunteering to search for the 40,000 smuggled in Chinese bamboo ballots?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 10:29am

Shammy, shouldn't you be down in Arizona in support of the Big Lie, volunteering to search for the 40,000 smuggled in Chinese bamboo ballots?
LOL Nothing consequential going on in AZ with vote counting.  Now the illegal immigration crisis on the AZ/TX border is worthy of some attention.  Biden is already failing.  WaPo editorials have begun calling his administration the "cradle to grave" agenda.LOLLOLLOL 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 11:08am
Seems Fox has lost interest in the immigration issue with the border detainee numbers reducing, reuniting of families started and Kamala talking to Central American countries to help them again with the issues causing people fleeing.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 11:11am
Shammy, how bad is the attack by crooked Trump cult Republicans booting Lyn Cheyney out next week because she wont lie to appease the bigly aggrieved failed fragile weak charactered Orange guy?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 11:58am

Seems Fox has lost interest in the immigration issue with the border detainee numbers reducing, reuniting of families started and Kamala talking to Central American countries to help them again with the issues causing people fleeing.
LOLLOLLOLLOL Yea, right.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 12:02pm
I haven't seen a mention of the border on Sean's twitter feed for a fortnight. It was dominating it for weeks before that.

The number of unaccompanied migrant children being kept in cramped government-detention facilities on the US southern border with Mexico has fallen sharply, after a 20-year high influx of border crossings led to overcrowding.

The massive influx of children left US immigration officials scrambling earlier this year for facilities to house the children.

The number of children being held in by US Customs and Border Protection (CPB) has dropped 88% between late March and late April, according to government officials.

The decrease comes as a task force set up by President Joe Biden begins to reunite families that were separated under his predecessor Donald Trump's "zero tolerance" policy.

Mr Biden has urged migrants not to attempt to travel to the US border - "Don't leave your town or city or community," he has said - but with Mr Trump out of office, some believe immigration to the US is now more possible...BBC

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 1:46pm
France and the UK are sending in military against each other, over Fishing.
LOL

I told you England is just a fishing village

America is descending into civil war.

UK and France are going to war with each other. Over fish. LOL

Meanwhile back at the ranch,  The Russian Empire, the Visegrad Empire and the Chinese Empire, are powering ahead.

I reiterate, this is their century. The tables have turned folks.
ALL my posts are written as Sci-Fi, no different to an Orson Welles and should not be taken literally. Sci-fi is a genre of Fiction.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 1:49pm
If Hungary survives and there are any Hungarians.

Increasing their lead as the highest COVID death rate per million on the planet.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 1:57pm
Boris handling of what was always going to be a solvable problem(last sticking point of Brexit agreement) is like our idiot leader's handling of an own-goal China ''problem'' here. 

When Farage is getting a stiffy on Bannon's show today over the dispute and Boris finally standing up to the French, you know you are on the wrong track.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 3:35pm

Boris handling of what was always going to be a solvable problem(last sticking point of Brexit agreement) is like our idiot leader's handling of an own-goal China ''problem'' here. 

When Farage is getting a stiffy on Bannon's show today over the dispute and Boris finally standing up to the French, you know you are on the wrong track.
Farage and Bannon , as you say PT " only the best " LOL both not worth a crumpet.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 3:45pm
Farage is a regular on his daily show, often co-hosts. 

They are collaborating with a new populist nut-bag party in Britain.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 6:02pm

Girl shoots 3 at Idaho school; teacher disarms her

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 2:55pm

I haven't seen a mention of the border on Sean's twitter feed for a fortnight. It was dominating it for weeks before that.

The number of unaccompanied migrant children being kept in cramped government-detention facilities on the US southern border with Mexico has fallen sharply, after a 20-year high influx of border crossings led to overcrowding.

The massive influx of children left US immigration officials scrambling earlier this year for facilities to house the children.

The number of children being held in by US Customs and Border Protection (CPB) has dropped 88% between late March and late April, according to government officials.

The decrease comes as a task force set up by President Joe Biden begins to reunite families that were separated under his predecessor Donald Trump's "zero tolerance" policy.

Mr Biden has urged migrants not to attempt to travel to the US border - "Don't leave your town or city or community," he has said - but with Mr Trump out of office, some believe immigration to the US is now more possible...BBC

LOLLOLYea, right.  Here's some facts from your favorite  NYT.  It is all a Biden shell game.

The New York Times

Overcrowded Border Jails Give Way to Packed Migrant Child Shelters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/overcrowded-border-jails-give-way-to-packed-migrant-child-shelters/ar-BB1gurI2?ocid=BingNews

How about this for your WaPoitis.

Border crossings in March jumped to highest level in 15 years, data shows

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/march-border-crossings/2021/04/02/150ee61c-93b3-11eb-9af7-fd0822ae4398_story.html

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 3:04pm
This is fantastic news Shammy. Remember when you were a Reaganite or Bush Republican, these people were welcomed for the long term economic benefits they bring with them?

Now that 2042 is looming fast and whites become demographically irrelevant, and you lot are now corrupt autocratic Trumpers who hate minorities and refuse to move to where the majority of Americans are, it is now bad. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 265>