Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Biden Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 265>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Biden Presidency
    Posted: 20 hours 16 minutes ago at 1:07am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Biden losing support among Black voters in swing states: Survey shows. . . .

A reply from PT...

"down from 92% to 90% as happened in 2020. Just a protest vote. They all come out on election day though"

LOLLOLLOL  More chum for junkyard dogs to act stupid with.  PT should focus on his physical health which might be cured, not his TDS which is apparently is incurable. 

Biden Loses Support Among Black Men, WSJ Poll Finds

New survey of seven battleground states also shows some Black women are weighing other options . . .

Black voters were key to Biden’s 2020 win. But money woes make some question their support in 2024

https://kansasreflector.com/2024/04/12/black-voters-were-key-to-bidens-2020-win-but-money-woes-make-some-question-their-support-in-2024/
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 33 minutes ago at 12:50am

Biden faces harsh criticism from Pennsylvania businesses, ex-union Democrat: 'I pray to God' he loses

Tony Milidantri said he believes Trump has the 'formula' to 'bring the country back in line'

. . . Polls currently show the nominees deadlocked in key battleground states, including the Keystone State, with Trump boasting a slight edge over Biden in a recent Fox News poll.

The state could be one of the most decisive this November. In Milidantri's circles, the choice is clear, however . . .

https://www.foxnews.com/person/p/taylor-penley

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 10:17am

A reply from PT...

"down from 92% to 90% as happened in 2020. Just a protest vote. They all come out on election day though"

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 10:08am
 PT wants to know if the betting market has been reset, now Biden is favourite.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 9:10am

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 12:40am
Don’t worry about the Farm Boy, it’s just his delusions coming to the fore. “Meltdown” would have to be one the most hilarious forum claims of recent times.
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 9:50pm

Amazing week for me so far.  Monday I got a glimpse of a solar eclipse and Tuesday and Wednesday I got a glimpse of a TBV posse meltdown.   Too too much.  Got my old ticker racing from these amazing events.  Nice thing is I won't have to wait 20 years for another posse meltdown, like with the next eclipse.LOL
Meltdown?

I thought marines were tough?

It’s bizarre that you have previously raised Biden’s fitness for office.
And use the orange idiots bragging that he “passed” a dementia test for 4 years now, as somehow superior.

Remember the G8 was it?
Where the leaders needed to move 50 metres for a photo op, and fatso insisted on waiting for a golf cart?

Hint: they only get patients suspected with dimentia to do the test.
Secondly, only the biggest liar in history reported that he passed.
Bear in mind, he’s self authored every Doctors report on his health that’s ever been published.

Oh, and “the candy man” was the White House physician during his tenure….
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 7:43am
It must be a cloudy night on TBV because just as one cannot see a lunar eclipse on a cloudy night, one cannot also see the alleged meltdown?

Dare I say it, the line of your great leader, ohh why not? Shammy you are fake news!
Seeing Manchester United relegated would mean more than words can describe to me.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 3:01am
Amazing week for me so far.  Monday I got a glimpse of a solar eclipse and Tuesday and Wednesday I got a glimpse of a TBV posse meltdown.   Too too much.  Got my old ticker racing from these amazing events.  Nice thing is I won't have to wait 20 years for another posse meltdown, like with the next eclipse.LOL
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 12:33am
 Tracy...no 'e'.

Embarrassed
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 12:21am
 They should all be made to watch State of the Union before they vote. 

Tracey's speech at the end says it all.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

Rusty, it's you left leaning nutbags that fail the comprehension test.  MAGA actually stands for "Make America Great Again."  It's only a dirty phrase for leftover liberals like you and Joe Biden who think it means "Months Along, Gripes Abound—"Wink

A stolen phrase from the Reagan years. It's meaningless tosh, the country isn't a physical object that is wearing out, or rusting with use or time, so the term MAGA is just fluff.

It’s a mantra, that even the most stupid in their society can remember, and recite on command.

If you have 3 hours of your life to throw away, watch a trump rally.
It’s a pantomime,where the audience knows the lines front to back, and can either applause widely on command, or join in and recite the lines with the idiot in chief.
Of course pantomimes also needs lots of booing on command as well.
So that abounds.
It truly is a great demonstration of how a big chunk of their population are mindlessly stupid.

But, if you can’t waste 3 hours, google Jordan Klepper, where his does multiple Vox pops with these fools.

It’s hilarious 
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 11:19pm
All we need out of Shammy today is TDS and someone would have won the daily Shammy quaddie, with something about the Posse, waffling on about someone else not understanding or reading English and waffling out some story that probably didn't actually happen but is designed to present the idea that all critics of Shammy are merely jealous of either he, or the USA.

Out of interest Shammy, in what decade did you have the flag poll installed out front of the house and how many days have you missed faithfully raising the flag (weather reasons not counted) while humming "God bless America" with a tear in your eye?  I'm guessing the 1970s and zero.

P.S. we're all aware the USA is one of the worlds strongest economies, however that doesn't mean that the nation is perfect or without social problems.
Seeing Manchester United relegated would mean more than words can describe to me.
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 6:48pm

Rusty, it's you left leaning nutbags that fail the comprehension test.  MAGA actually stands for "Make America Great Again."  It's only a dirty phrase for leftover liberals like you and Joe Biden who think it means "Months Along, Gripes Abound—"Wink

A stolen phrase from the Reagan years. It's meaningless tosh, the country isn't a physical object that is wearing out, or rusting with use or time, so the term MAGA is just fluff.

Panspermia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 6:30pm
Oneone was right.  Leftover leaning blokes like Rusty can get vicious.   Must be in all the posse's DNA. Interesting to see how quickly they become unsettled.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 6:17pm

That’s very MAGA of you!
Just like your leader, you debate at year 3 level.

How does it go?

“I know I am,so what are you”

So clever!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 6:15pm

Oneone:  I get up every morning in retirement and break into tears wondering how the wife and I are going to survive the day.  My father warned me that being a yank would be tough and there would be many critics.  He actually  apologized that I hadn't been born in a better more prosperous and peaceful country.  Like Angola,  he suggested. I forgave him before he passed,  but to think I could have peacefully spent my life getting rich dealing blood diamonds and had my own revolutionary army. 
I actually do pity you.
Is it true gun deaths in USA are 10 times the rate in Angola?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 6:03pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 5:47pm
Please pass me the tissues.CryCryCry
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 5:45pm

Oneone:  I get up every morning in retirement and break into tears wondering how the wife and I are going to survive the day.  My father warned me that being a yank would be tough and there would be many critics.  He actually  apologized that I hadn't been born in a better more prosperous and peaceful country.  Like Angola,  he suggested. I forgave him before he passed,  but to think I could have peacefully spent my life getting rich dealing blood diamonds and had my own revolutionary army. 
Exactly. 

The TBV Left Leaning  Nutbaggery can be vicious at times 😂
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 5:27pm

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Certainly not the harbinger for the election result that shammy wants it to be.
LOLLOLLOL Some of your responses make me wonder if you can actually read.  English couldn't possibly be your primary language.
You getting very MAGA in your responses.

No one is allowed to comment on your continual failure to comprehend simple matters, but here you are, doing exactly thatLOL

You read the article, where it spells out the visit the village idiot was primarily to reaffirm support for Ukraine?
You read the article ,where it’s says Cameron as PM,also met with Romney, when he was contesting?
You read the article where it says Cameron was critical of Trump, just two months ago, about the orange idiots stupid stance on NATO?

You read the bit at the end where Cameron wrote in his memoir that the orange idiot was “divisive, stupid and wrong”
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 5:15pm
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 4:35pm
Shammy it must be catastrophic living in the US

So much doom & gloom & poor decision making 

Well according to the Local Aussie TBV Armchair Critics anyway 😂
Refer ALP Election Promises
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

LOLLOLLOL Some of your responses make me wonder if you can actually read.  English couldn't possibly be your primary language.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 11:36am
All sounds standard practice, they need to be aware of policies that both possible presidents from 2025 onwards would have as this will in turn impact British policy, I would actually consider it to be poorer practice to not have these meetings.

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 10:28am
A U.K. official said “it is standard practice for ministers to meet with opposition candidates.”
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:48am
All standard practice I would assume, although I'm sure you want to pretend this means the Brits think Joe is out and Donald is in.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 1:10am
This little event must be unsettling for Biden.  The Brits are calling this standard diplomatic practice, but astute yanks know it rarely happens.  Biden doesn't want Trump looking like that Brits think Trump is a definite winner in November.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 12:23pm

You tried belittling Norway the other week Shammy, I thought you might find this video interesting.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 11:05am

RFK Jr. has repeatedly dismissed severity of the Jan. 6 attack: 'What's the worst thing that could happen?'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 265>