Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tassie Tipping Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tassie Tipping Results
    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 12:59pm
Hi everyone.  Well eight of us donned the silks on Sunday, and as predicted it was a difficult day at the office.  Here's the outcome:

5 points: Warri Symbol - well it's from the penthouse to the outhouse for the lad with nary a winner on
                                    the day and the dreaded hat as a consequence.  Cry

6 points: RFF - one winner was his lot in a fairly ordinary performance.

7 points: VSP - not exactly stellar however her score was a decided improvement on her prior outing
              Vixen - her second winner in the last was a timely way to avoid a Warri-like score.

8 points: PB - it took seven races for Mr Consistency to find a winner, and it was thankfully his special
                     for the day.

10 points: Macca - two winners and as many seconds was a quite reasonable effort from this veteran.

11 points: Second Chance - two winners and two seconds for me too, with my special getting home.

but there was a deserving winner, as on

12 points: Dizzy - won the day courtesy of a second followed by three winners including her special
                          which saluted at the astounding, or alternatively outstanding, price of $9.30! 

So it's congratulations to Dizzy on her excellent winning effort  ClapStar

See you all next time.

Vixen View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 1:18pm
Congrations Dizzy,
& thanks Warri for saving me .  LOL .  
Thanks Sc. 
VSP. View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSP. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 1:50pm
It was indeed a tough day at the office with few winners all round. Not sure how you found three winners Dizzy but great tipping! Congrat's on such a good priced special too.
Thanks SC.

www.snowshoecats.webs.com
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 2:22pm
Thank the workers and Dizzy darts .
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2020 at 6:22pm
Thanks everyone, and here i was thinking how bad a day I had... LOL

And thanks as always SC.Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply